What happened to @Jenuine's START?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to @Jenuine's START?

As you may know, START was recently revamped earlier this year. The newest iteration was a team effort that was jointly created by Fournos, NekoRei, and Ottowo.

This marks the 4th iteration of the tutorial world. The 1st iteration by @Seth is archived at STARTOLD, while the 2nd iteration by @Seil is archived at OLDSTART. A glaring exclusion would be the 3rd iteration by @Jenuine, which seemed to not have been archived at all.

I tried looking for information about it, but I can't seem to find anything though. Is the world gone for good?

Yeah, it'd be nice to know where our lovely old start world lays.
    IGN: 3Rite

Comment

deleted, erased, reduced to atoms.
      IGN: SydeEvil
      Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
        deleted, erased, reduced to atoms.
        Agh, I hope this isn't true.

Comment

Eh, people visit there for nostalgia.
          ANCIENTS member & a STYX admin.

Comment

If memory serves, you should be able to visit Jenuine's START iteration in REDOSTART.
            Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Misthios View Post
              If memory serves, you should be able to visit Jenuine's START iteration in REDOSTART.
              I thought world "REDOSTART" was previously owned by someone as i have visited the world a little while ago :d

Comment

you guy's should have a door linking to the old START in START
                IGN: MadMewMew

Gey phemus#6243
                Master đŸ’©poster

Comment

Go to OldStart2

Just kidding lmao. I like how everyone is missing the last Start and my friend be like:

What about OldStart.
                  "I gave you a plan, I gave you success. STOP THROWING IT AWAY!" - Chill Cultivator

My Youtube Channel

Latest video:

Comment

Ah, thanks! This is indeed what I was looking for, though something felt off when I visited the world.

Maybe I remembered it wrongly, but I don't think REDOSTART is the latest version of @Jenuine's START iteration, as it lacks several modifications that was made to it when her iteration was still in use.

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post
                      Ah, thanks! This is indeed what I was looking for, though something felt off when I visited the world.

Maybe I remembered it wrongly, but I don't think REDOSTART is the latest version of @Jenuine's START iteration, as it lacks several modifications that was made to it when her iteration was still in use.

Sadly I didn't know about the current world updates until they were changed. It does look a lot better now, though I wish I had the opportunity to revise the old one! Yes, it did lack a few changes but for the most part, the structure is the same. REDOSTART is the initial draft that was presented to Seth before changing it from the old START world.

Comment

Talking about the new START world, it looks pretty darn cool, I like it a lot
                        Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by Jenuine View Post
                          Sadly I didn't know about the current world updates until they were changed. It does look a lot better now, though I wish I had the opportunity to revise the old one! Yes, it did lack a few changes but for the most part, the structure is the same. REDOSTART is the initial draft that was presented to Seth before changing it from the old START world.
                          Ah, I understand now. Basically, the 3rd START iteration wasn't archived when they updated it to the 4th START iteration. So, if REDOSTART did not exist, the structure of the world would have basically been lost to history.

I think this could serve as a reminder for the Ubisoft developers to archive the current and future START iterations somewhere, when it eventually falls into disuse. A world with such importance should be kept for posterity.

After all, START is where all players begin their journey in Growtopia.

Comment

Working...
                          X