Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be honest with you, If I owned Growtopia or a similar game, and the whole recruiting thing was up to me..., hiring some random fellas from the community would be a big no-no path for me... Too risky, No matter how trust-worthy they prove they are, the chances of them going out of control would still exist (believe it or not, it did happen).

Hiring/using your employees to help you moderate (like what Ubisoft used to do) is the way to go... or you might even consider moderating the game by yourself if it takes so...

I’d personally have Guardians hired up from the community, no more... Yes they would help a lot with moderating the game, and at the same time, their powers do not possess such great threat as a moderator’s powers...

Some might disagree with me, but at the end, it’s no more than a tiny humble opinion
    Last edited by Zivalla; 06-18-2020, 04:00 PM.
    About me...?
    Chill person, Loves hanging out... Wether it’s in real life or in Gt.
    Hobbies:
    -Watching Soccer;
    -Hoping onto Gt with my spare time;
    -Chess lover (if you think you’re smart enough to beat me in chess, Pm me you won’t Last long)

Comment

Originally posted by Zivalla View Post
      Going to be honest with you, If I owned Growtopia or a similar game, and the whole recruiting thing was up to me..., hiring some random fellas from the community would be a big no-no path for me... Too risky, No matter how trust-worthy they prove they are, the chances of them going out of control would still exist (believe it or not, it did happen).

Hiring/using your employees to help you moderate (like what Ubisoft used to do) is the way to go... or you might even consider moderating the game by yourself if it takes so...

I’d personally have Guardians hired up from the community, no more... Yes they would help a lot with moderating the game, and at the same time, their powers do not possess such great threat as a moderator’s powers...

Some might disagree with me, but at the end, it’s no more than a tiny humble opinion
      It’s not hiring, moderators don’t get paid.
      Honestly, Growtopia moderator system is a very smart move. You just get volunteers from the player base and just kick them out if they committed a crime. Instead of hiring many workers to moderate it.

which ofcource was ideal for Seth and Hamumu since they are only 2 of them who mainly manage the game. Now that ubi acquire it, they hired numerous workers, which are known as community managers
      Nonetheless, as many as they may be, it’s not enough to monitor the whole game by themselves. Thus they get moderator, slaves that enforces the Growtopia rules
      Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
        It’s not hiring, moderators don’t get paid.
        Honestly, Growtopia moderator system is a very smart move. You just get volunteers from the player base and just kick them out if they committed a crime. Instead of hiring many workers to moderate it.

which ofcource was ideal for Seth and Hamumu since they are only 2 of them who mainly manage the game. Now that ubi acquire it, they hired numerous workers, which are known as community managers
        Nonetheless, as many as they may be, it’s not enough to monitor the whole game by themselves. Thus they get moderator, slaves that enforces the Growtopia rules
        My dear, it’s an opinion, no more, Im just stating that having random players picked up and recruited as moderators is a risky move, which I would definitely not consider doing if I owned the game, since you’re giving them massive powers, and if misused, it could result in some serious impact on the game. and for the info., there has been some several cases of moderators abusing their powers, which proves my point on how risky it is.

There’s a risk in everything, we agree, but minimizing the risk is the best thing to do.
        How do we minimize the risk of moderators abusing their powers?
        By hiring them within legitimate contracts, not just random players being picked up and set as moderators, it’s not as simple as you claim it to be, it’s not like “volunteering” to clean the beach or something, this type of “volunteering” includes big responsibilities and risks!

But let’s say you’re right, (I’ll give you the benefits of the doubt for this one), let’s say you are right and we do need more players from the community giving a hand in moderating the game, and that hired employees only aren’t enough to fulfill the needs of the game, in that case, we could consider recruiting players from the community but, we could still do some minimizing adjustments to it, How? By giving them access to “lower tier” powers, in which even if misused, it won’t cause such great harm on the game... this sums up a “guardian’s” role... helpful, useful, and most importantly not that risky.

I’ve clearly supported the idea of having more players as “guardians” only and not as moderators within my first reply, but maybe you’ve missed it.
        Anyways, I don’t want to go further more into this topic... Once more, I’m clearly restating that it’s just an opinion, you don’t have to agree with it, each has different views on things and that’s completely fine, So I’m going to end this discussion here.
        Have a good day!

Ps: I meant “recruiting” not “hiring”, I’m aware that some moderators don’t get paid, thanks for correcting me out.
        About me...?
        Hobbies:
        -Watching Soccer;
        -Chess lover (if you think you’re smart enough to beat me in chess, Pm me you won’t Last long)

Comment

Hi there! I’m here to reiterate a point that was often missed both on the original thread and on this one. We’re talking about guardians, not mods. The most they can do, as far as we know, is report people and worlds and give light punishments, such as 8 hour curses. They are also monitored VERY closely. Please, keep this in mind. We are not talking about mods.
          Last edited by John S.; 06-18-2020, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I understand that you COULD have people at the age of 14-15 moderating pretty well, like ShadowSURFER during the beginning of his moderator journey, but I really don't see the point of it. Why would you want 14 year olds moderating a huge game while you could get people who are around 16+? It's almost obvious that the older you are, the more experienced you are (of course this isn't always true, but for most cases it is). Just a thought.
            IGN: Botic
            1/22/13

Comment

Originally posted by Botic View Post
              I understand that you COULD have people at the age of 14-15 moderating pretty well, like ShadowSURFER during the beginning of his moderator journey, but I really don't see the point of it. Why would you want 14 year olds moderating a huge game while you could get people who are around 16+? It's almost obvious that the older you are, the more experienced you are (of course this isn't always true, but for most cases it is). Just a thought.
              Hi! Welcome to the forums! I’ve got two reasons why they should recruit younger people. First, you can get even more Guardians than before. I remember someone telling me a staff member sayid that they were planning to have 50 guardians (which, in my opinion isn’t quite viable, too many guardians for 6 months) or so by the end of the last year right after the Guardian role was introduced. It was stated on the forums, actually. If they wanted that many guardians, a good move would be lowering the age cap, which would allow more applicants, therefore more potential Guardians. If they’re going for quality, lowering the age cap is also a good idea, since, as I said, some people younger might be as fit for the job as a 16 year old.

Comment

Just asking (Off-Topic Kinda), so like let's say the guardian application opens again in September and I applied even though I am not up to age until a month later. So if my birthday was in October, would I be able to apply early since I'm 15 and will be 16 in a month?

Comment

That’s a very long reply saying that it’s just an opinion. My reply is also an opinion, I think that is already given and doesn’t need to be told anyway.
                  And backing up my opinion further
                  First, in a business you should first minimize cost. That given in every business. If you opt to hire all the people who will just specifically moderate the game you will need to spend ALOT of money.
                  U.S minimum wage is $7.25 per hour x 24 hrs x 30 days x amount of people that’s the additional cost they need to incur per month. So a 24 hr moderator will cost $5220. That’s equivalent to players purchasing 1 yr subscription 105 times per month. Let’s say it’s illogical to have 24 hrs mods, half it still cost many $$$ UAE has no specific minimum wage upon quick google search. France (UBI headquarter) has higher minimum wage than U.S so I opted to use U.S

Second, yes there are many incident of mods abuses before. But that outweighs the benefit they have provided. For months of their service, the Growtopia support spend several days to reverse the effect. And instead of watching closely the whole Growtopia, they could just focus on the action of these moderator. This will minimize the risk you are talking about. if they can’t monitor the moderators action, this will just further prove my point that they cannot moderate the game alone.

Third, if I am not mistaken, Guardians are moderators in training. We don’t even know yet what they can or cannot do. They will eventually become moderators.has there been a leak of there powers yet? I’m not sure on this

Lastly, all your opinion boils down to moderator power abusing. Which I honestly also agree but that could be easily solve. They should just limit the power of the moderators. Which we as a player would not even know if they already does. I assume and hope they already change it

P.S. All moderators aren’t get paid monetarily. This is a fact and not opinion. The one gets paid are being called community managers and have other task other than moderating. CMIIW
                  Again this is also an opinion. Have a nice day

Comment

Bringing up my post.

Comment

“That’s a very long reply saying that it’s just an opinion”, I’m afraid the thing also applies to your reply, since if you haven’t noticed yet, you literally wrote a whole essay proving nothing, and claiming it to be an “opinion” at the end... It’s actually unbelievable how people these days tend to argue back with everything, no matter what, they just have the need to argue... Welp, looks like we’ll just have to deal with it the way it is...

Anyways, Let’s make it short and quick this time. First of all, if you still didn’t realize that the whole thing you just wrote is literally pointless and it’s actually answered back within one of my previous replies, then you got nothing in your hand except of being ashamed of yourself... literally everything single point you mentioned is either pointless and out-of-topic, or pre-answered by me, what’s more shameful is that I’m going to be spoon feeding the whole thing to you, in hopes of you realizing the mistake that you’ve just wrote.

First, in a business you should first minimize cost. That given in every business. If you opt to hire all the people who will just specifically moderate the game you will need to spend ALOT of money.
                      U.S minimum wage is $7.25 per hour x 24 hrs x 30 days x amount of people that’s the additional cost they need to incur per month. So a 24 hr moderator will cost $5220. That’s equivalent to players purchasing 1 yr subscription 105 times per month. Let’s say it’s illogical to have 24 hrs mods, half it still cost many $$$ UAE has no specific minimum wage upon quick google search. France (UBI headquarter) has higher minimum wage than U.S so I opted to use U.S
                      Let’s begin with the first paragraph you wrote, you literally included a topic which has nothing to do with our major subject here... what has business and minimum wage to do with all of this? We’re all aware of the fact that businesses should lower the cost of everything they do for maximum profit, there’s absolutely no need to clarify it and jump into the deep depth of it. I’m aware that some creators won’t have the financial abilities to hire moderators or employees and pay for them, and maybe doing so would flip the whole thing from a profit to loss, but that’s not a valid reason for them to recruit random volunteers and giving them huge powers and responsibilities... I’ve clearly stated that they (growtopia’s creators) should moderate the game by themselves rather than having random “volunteers” moderate with them, I personally would never give someone such powers unless I’ve met him in real life or have some certain connections with him...

Second, yes there are many incident of mods abuses before. But that outweighs the benefit they have provided. For months of their service, the Growtopia support spend several days to reverse the effect. And instead of watching closely the whole Growtopia, they could just focus on the action of these moderator. This will minimize the risk you are talking about. if they can’t monitor the moderators action, this will just further prove my point that they cannot moderate the game alone.

I think you’re underestimating a moderator’s capabilities... 30mins of moderation abuse could literally lead to a groundbreaking crises to Growtopia, And indeed it outweighs the benefits they’ve provided. Another thing, monitoring a single person closely is way way harder than moderating the game as a whole, So no, it does not prove your point, it just proves how little info. and knowledge you hold on the whole thing.

Lastly, all your opinion boils down to moderator power abusing. Which I honestly also agree but that could be easily solve. They should just limit the power of the moderators. Which we as a player would not even know if they already does. I assume and hope they already change it
                      You finally said it, that’s my whole point, and thankfully, you agree with it, which “further proves” that you’re just making up invalid, pointless arguments... try rewinding through my first two replies, I’ve clearly stated that I’m with the idea of having moderators from the community but, with access to “limited” powers only, somehow like a “guardian’s” powers, and leave the “@moderator” powers and title to whom are actually affected by the game’s performance, like the devs, community managers, creators etc... I personally would not trust any person unless I’ve seen him face-to-face, or at least have some strong connections with him.
                      I believe what @seth and @hamumu did was a mistake, recruiting random players from the community as “@moderators” and giving them huge powers wasn’t a professional move. They should’ve recruited them as guardians only, and kept hold of the “@moderators” powers for themselves... So the game would end up with guardians (players recruited from the community) scouting and helping the @moderators (which are @seth and @hamumu only) make the final move, that way the place would feel safer.

P.S. All moderators aren’t get paid monetarily. This is a fact and not opinion. The one gets paid are being called community managers and have other task other than moderating. CMIIW
                      Again this is also an opinion. Have a nice day
                      You’re clearly not an admin in Ubisoft, So I’m not taking any “facts” from you, Since, if my memory serves me right, Ubisoft did not release any info. about this topic to the public, So you’re somehow depending on your guesses, and you have nothing to backup your claims with.
                      One more thing, when I say “moderators”, it also includes the community managers, since they’re considered to be “moderators” too.
                      (I really do hope you know that the term “moderator” isn’t used in Growtopia only)
                      Last edited by Zivalla; 06-19-2020, 03:59 PM.
                      About me...?
                      Hobbies:
                      -Watching Soccer;

Comment

I feel like I’m cluttering the thread. Sorry to OP
                        Last edited by Mr. Nobody; 06-19-2020, 06:21 PM.

Comment

like nobody can disagree with them.
                          I’m just going to leave this thing here, it should get the job done.

Once more, I’m clearly restating that it’s just an opinion, you don’t have to agree with it, each has different views on things and that’s completely fine.
                          ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><><><

As for the paragraph part, I tend to act depending on how the person act towards me. You make a paragraph, I will make a paragraph. And the “it’s my opinion” thing same as you LOL.
                          So you’re telling me that you have a habit of copy-cating others when discussing something? Hmm... interesting..., tells me much about you...

It’s fun your reply also describe you, hope you see those.
                          Well, it’s up to debate.

Gaming company is a business. How is that out of line? I’m saying this because hiring a moderator just to moderate Growtopia is costly and isn’t viable in the long run. Computation show above to show that that players needs to top up with those amount per month just to fuel the moderator salaries. I didn’t think I need to spoon fed those stuff.
                          You clearly say they should get a person to do it. Also what is “themselves”? You expect the owner of Ubisoft Abu Dhabi to moderate the game? LOL. The owner of the game is a corporation, hence all things are hired. Getting “someone” to do it means they need to hire it and pay them.
                          I can’t prove my point without the minimum wage thing. What will be my basis of costly?
                          Let me simplify the whole thing for you into a basic story, since you seem to have difficulties in digesting long complicated paragraphs.

Let’s say I’m a developer, and we (me and other developers) created a game similar to Growtopia, Just like Growtopia, this game is prone to player scamming and doing some illegal stuff that would negatively affect the game... We need some moderation to help keep the whole thing clean and under control, You suggest that we recruit moderators from the player base as volunteers without contracts or ropes, I suggest we (the developers) divide our time and do all the moderating by ourselves, since giving random players we don’t know in details such powers to ban and steal and nuke would be a risky move. Another developer also shares an idea with us, which to team up with experienced people to help us manage the community and handle the support desk and sometimes moderator the whole game, it’s going to cost, yes, but unlike recruiting random players from the community, these fellas are less likely to commit any violations and would probably carry out the job more efficiently.
                          Each view has pros and cons, I’m not forcing you to believe that paying for moderators is the correct way, No, I’m just stating that it’s going to minimize the risk of them abusing their powers, that’s all, I won’t deny the fact that it’s going to be hella costly, It might be so money consuming to the point were all the profit that comes out from the game is going to be reconsumed by the employees, but you also have to admit that the chances of them going out of control is way lower than the chances of a random player recruited from the community.

We come to a conclusion and decide to do all the moderation by ourselves, it’s not risky at all, and we won’t pay anything from our pockets for maximum profit, and that’s indeed the best path to take, and it is possible to do everything by yourself, if you have doubts in your capabilities, then that’s your own problem.

How is moderating a single person is harder than moderating the whole game?
                          Yes moderating a single person is hard, but I don’t think it’s harder than moderating the whole game
                          beside, based on the past events when moderators gone rouge, they able to return items base on logs.

Anyway this now boils down to moderator ability
                          More on this below. For now how did you know “moderator capabilities”.

You need to have your eyes checked. I purposely used the word “monitor” for monitoring the selected players (I even wrote “closely” beside it), and the term “moderate” for moderating the whole game. (I purposely did this to pre-counter the thing you just said...)

It’s clear that they’re indeed two different words, monitor is often used to describe the act of carefully guiding or keeping a close eye on (usually) a specific person’s progress, while the term “moderate” or “moderating” is used when someone keeps the overall situation smooth, clear and less extreme/messy... it’s quite obvious that monitoring is way harder than moderating. (especially when it requires monitoring the person with every single move they make)

Same as above how did you know moderator capabilities? Ubisoft didn’t release them so are you also “guessing”. And Guardian’s power are even more unknown.
                          As far as my moderator power reply, it is based from the AV8R hacked YouTube video where the hacker showcase some of the moderator ability years ago. Hence I said i hope they change it.
                          Jokes on you dear, Unlike you, I have some pretty stabled knowledge on the topic we’re discussing, and I know for the fact the moderator’s powers had been leaked a couple of times in the past... So I could assure you that I have some decent info. about a mods abilities... turns out it’s a bit more than a “guess”, don’t you think? Guardians’ powers had also been given out by one of the administrators, stating that it’s limited to flagging players and worlds for the moderators to check, and giving out some temporary curses.

(I also like how you admit and even give a proof of moderators’ powers being well-known by the community by introducing AV8R’s hack story to the arena, what a joke)

So do you, you are also depending on your “guesses”. Moderator power are pretty much unknown to us and I’m fully admit that. Which is why I tell those line.
                          I think I’ve replied to a similar thing somewhere up there, there’s no need to reclarify myself.

this doesn’t change the main topic at all, you are saying to hire
                          Where did I use the word “hire” in my last reply? Point it out for me please.

You are suggesting moderator should be based on “contract” and I’m saying it’s illogical because it’s costly and having free moderator is a smart move.
                          Yes, I agree with this, although I didn’t “suggest”, I just claimed it to be less of a risk.

I don’t know how TF will the owner of the game moderate the game themselves.
                          Again, if you have doubts with your own capabilities, then it’s your own problem. That’s not the case for all people, I’m pretty sure some would accept the challenge and would carry out the task successfully.

And yep they can be called moderators too but I think separating them is better idea, since I’m assuming their powers aren’t same anyway and to distinguish them to someone who is doing their actual job and to someone who is picked from community. And the Ubisoft employees pretty much refer to themselves as community manager.

Okay, I’ll make sure to be as simple and basic as possible when discussing things with you next time.

Now, it looks like I gave you much more time than you’re actually worth, if you don’t mind, I’m leaving from here, and If you have more things or confessions you’d like to express, the wall is welcoming you.

Cya around my friend
                          Last edited by Zivalla; 06-19-2020, 09:22 PM.
                          About me...?
                          Hobbies:
                          -Watching Soccer;

Comment

There will be no way that they’ll lower the age limit from 16 to 15 or 14 and because of one thing and that’s NDA. Pretty much you are chosen to become a moderator you have to sign a NDA which a 14 nor 15 year old can’t do.

Personally even if there was no agreement it should be minimum 16 anyway since a 14 nor 15 year old is where you should think of yourself and devote your time on yourself because that’s the time where you’re progressing in life. No 14 nor 15 year old should have a responsobility such high as moderating a huge game like this (No matter how mature and responsible they may seem)

But it all doesn’t matter anyway because moderators have to sign a NDA that a person under 16 years of age can’t legally do. (That’s why a lot of places like paypal also don’t allow people under 18 years of age to use their platform since if you sign up for it you also technically sign a contract with Paypal)
                            Contact me on Discord: Recheh#0001
                            Console Growtopia Discord Server
                            https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Comment

So you’re telling me that you have a habit of copy-cating others when discussing something? Hmm... interesting..., tells me much about you...
                              It’s acting base on who you are talking to. You can’t expect me to write “y u sayin tat” if the person you are communicating to doesn’t act that way. See, i level myself on who I am talking to.
                              Also tells me something about you as well. You got a habit of putting words to other people mouth. Or I guess I just need to spoon fed information so you won’t twist it in the wrong way.

Let me simplify the whole thing for you into a basic story, since you seem to have difficulties in digesting long complicated paragraphs.
                              So are you. I already mention in my previous reply but it seems to be skip due to the long lcomplicated” paragraph I made. although it’s simple as it is. You just need to comprehend some since I expect that I don’t need to spoonfeed everything. Turns out I need to or else it gonna be twisteeeed

Let’s say I’m a developer, and we (me and other developers) created a game similar to Growtopia, Just like Growtopia, this game is prone to player scamming and doing some illegal stuff that would negatively affect the game... We need some moderation to help keep the whole thing clean and under control, You suggest that we recruit moderators from the player base as volunteers without contracts or ropes, I suggest we (the developers) divide our time and do all the moderating by ourselves, since giving random players we don’t know in details such powers to ban and steal and nuke would be a risky move. Another developer also shares an idea with us, which to team up with experienced people to help us manage the community and handle the support desk and sometimes moderator the whole game, it’s going to cost, yes, but unlike recruiting random players from the community, these fellas are less likely to commit any violations and would probably carry out the job more efficiently.
                              Each view has pros and cons, I’m not forcing you to believe that paying for moderators is the correct way, No, I’m just stating that it’s going to minimize the risk of them abusing their powers, that’s all, I won’t deny the fact that it’s going to be hella costly, It might be so money consuming to the point were all the profit that comes out from the game is going to be reconsumed by the employees, but you also have to admit that the chances of them going out of control is way lower than the chances of a random player recruited from the community.

We come to a conclusion and decide to do all the moderation by ourselves, it’s not risky at all, and we won’t pay anything from our pockets for maximum profit, and that’s indeed the best path to take, and it is possible to do everything by yourself, if you have doubts in your capabilities, then that’s your own problem.
                              Okay I already spoon fed it earlier. It’s clear as the day. It’s simple as it is.
                              Why on earth will they recruit a player base moderator if it is already sufficient.
                              Clearly they can’t handle it themselves, which is why they are getting player base. Can’t you see how nonesense you are talking about? Clearly you don’t know the state of Growtopia as much as you think you do

Jokes on you dear, Unlike you, I have some pretty stabled knowledge on the topic we’re discussing, and I know for the fact the moderator’s powers had been leaked a couple of times in the past... So I could assure you that I have some decent info. about a mods abilities... turns out it’s a bit more than a “guess”, don’t you think? Guardians’ powers had also been given out by one of the administrators, stating that it’s limited to flagging players and worlds for the moderators to check, and giving out some temporary curses.

(I also like how you admit and even give a proof of moderators’ powers being well-known by the community by introducing AV8R’s hack story to the arena, what a joke)
                              LOL what a joke. What’s your basis on moderator power? Unfortunately “I can assure you” isn’t an evidence at all.
                              The AV8R is me acknowledging that my knowledge is finite. I can’t possibly know the current moderator system now and I won’t brag telling people I know it where’s in fact my knowledge is base on something like 3years ago that could have been change by now. If your mind is close to possibility then that’s not my problem anymore

Where did I use the word “hire” in my last reply? Point it out for me please.
                              I’ll quote what you written it seems you forgotten.
                              “By hiring them within legitimate contracts” that’s what you said.
                              I don’t know how on earth is that not hire.

Yes, I agree with this, although I didn’t “suggest”, I just claimed it to be less of a risk.
                              My point is I don’t think the cost-benefit is worth it.

Again, if you have doubts with your own capabilities, then it’s your own problem. That’s not the case for all people, I’m pretty sure some would accept the challenge and would carry out the task successfully.
                              How on earth did it come to this?

Okay, I’ll make sure to be as simple and basic as possible when discussing things with you next time.

Now, it looks like I gave you much more time than you’re actually worth, if you don’t mind, I’m leaving from here, and If you have more things or confessions you’d like to express, the wall is welcoming you.

Cya around my friend
                              Yep talking to you seems like a wall. Nothing pass through it. You deny to open your mind to possibilities and confidently acts like you know it all, then going to slap “it’s my opinion thing”. Then go telling it’s fine if you don’t agree. But as now it clearly is telling different thing lol.
                              Your main argument is for the other Growtopia staff to also moderate the game. Again, they couldn’t do it alone that’s why they are getting moderators. If they can, moderator from players wouldnt exist in the first place. Here a quote of mine from previous reply
                              And the main point they are getting player base moderator is because their man power is not enough.

Comment

It’s acting base on who you are talking to. You can’t expect me to write “y u sayin tat” if the person you are communicating to doesn’t act that way. See, i level myself on who I am talking to.
                                Also tells me something about you as well. You got a habit of putting words to other people mouth. Or I guess I just need to spoon fed information so you won’t twist it in the wrong way.

So are you. I already mention in my previous reply but it seems to be skip due to the long lcomplicated” paragraph I made. although it’s simple as it is. You just need to comprehend some since I expect that I don’t need to spoonfeed everything. Turns out I need to or else it gonna be twisteeeed

Okay I already spoon fed it earlier. It’s clear as the day. It’s simple as it is.
                                Why on earth will they recruit a player base moderator if it is already sufficient.
                                Clearly they can’t handle it themselves, which is why they are getting player base. Can’t you see how nonesense you are talking about? Clearly you don’t know the state of Growtopia as much as you think you do

LOL what a joke. What’s your basis on moderator power? Unfortunately “I can assure you” isn’t an evidence at all.
                                The AV8R is me acknowledging that my knowledge is finite. I can’t possibly know the current moderator system now and I won’t brag telling people I know it where’s in fact my knowledge is base on something like 3years ago that could have been change by now. If your mind is close to possibility then that’s not my problem anymore

I’ll quote what you written it seems you forgotten.
                                “By hiring them within legitimate contracts” that’s what you said.
                                I don’t know how on earth is that not hire.

My point is I don’t think the cost-benefit is worth it.

Yep talking to you seems like a wall. Nothing pass through it. You deny to open your mind to possibilities and confidently acts like you know it all, then going to slap “it’s my opinion thing”. Then go telling it’s fine if you don’t agree. But as now it clearly is telling different thing lol.
                                Your main argument is for the other Growtopia staff to also moderate the game. Again, they couldn’t do it alone that’s why they are getting moderators. If they can, moderator from players wouldnt exist in the first place. Here a quote of mine from previous reply

“It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person” ~Bill Murray

^^^ This sums up the whole situation... believe it or not, I’m actually ashamed from the fact that I lowered my prestige just to have an argument with an ignorant person on his ground...
                                You seem to have the capability to go further on with a useless argument, which again, reflects much about you and your mindset...

Anyways, I’m ending this discussion from my side, by apologizing for both you and the OP, since I may have drifted the course of this thread’s main topic... which might have caused some inconvenience... but don’t you think for a second there, that I’m some sort of retreating or something, Say what you wish of me, but for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer...
                                Trust me when I say that I could literally go further on with the pointless discussion we’re having till my life comes to an end... everyone could do so...
                                But, a clever move would be to step back, and leave the whole space for the dog to keep barking for as long as he wishes to.

“I’m not at loss for a response, but rather, it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs”

Pretty useful quotes which helps in describing you fully, from bottom to top...

I’m going to sign off for now,
                                A reminder not to consider this it to be a victory, rather it is a big loss for you... replying again would do nothing in your favor expect from further proving my judgemental views on you right... (pretty sure this fella is going to reply again anyways, although I’m clearly closing the subject, Expecting that from him... <— {mark my words}... but if somehow a miracle drops and he doesn’t reply... Well that’s good for him)

(N By the way, It seems like you fell in love with the term “spoon feed”, didn’t you? and the fact that you just copied it from me and still managed to misspell it is quite funny...)
                                About me...?
                                Hobbies:
                                -Watching Soccer;

Comment

Working...
                                X