Speedy Splicers is Staying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy Splicers is Staying

It happened before. Why? Multi million dollar company can’t handle pixel game ))

Originally posted by Quy3n View Post
    It happened before. Why? Multi million dollar company can’t handle pixel game ))
    Growtopia isn't their top priority. It's understandable that they messed up though, they have been focused on the card battle issues.
    IGN: ShadowGraal
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash
    sigpic

Comment

What I want to know is if they are going to let the event stay the one it is now or change it to block bashers...
      My Way:

Be Kind
      Be Humble
      Be Wise

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
        Growtopia isn't their top priority. It's understandable that they messed up though, they have been focused on the card battle issues.
        Actually, their branch "Ubisoft Abu Dhabi" top priority is growtopia, let us not babysit their company and let them shirk on their jobs if possible. It would be everyone's best interest to do so

Comment

Speedy Splicers is Staying

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200619-020251.png
Views:	1
Size:	711.9 KB
ID:	6605146

So the Growtopia twitter just posted that. I believe this isn't fair none of us had time to prepare. This means it will be pushed forward into summer clash. I know alot of players who haven't gotten the staff and this was their last opportunity to claim it. Unfortunately it's really hard to prepare almost 24k seeds to splice within 3 days especially when everyone else is trying to do the same....

The guild events needs to be monitored more this isn't the first time it has happened.
          sigpic

Comment

I totally agree. I was so excited to claim 3 clash tickets and End the season with lots of profit but I guess it ain't happening. I am disappointed in you Ubisoft
            IGN: YourCrustyHD
            Lvl: 65/125
            Growtokens: 45/100
            DLs: 12/100 (spent on stuff)
            Gems: 987,000/5,000,000
            Last edited: 5/19/20

Comment

they had... one job,

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer7 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]241154[/ATTACH]

So the Growtopia twitter just posted that. I believe this isn't fair none of us had time to prepare. This means it will be pushed forward into summer clash. The guild events needs to be monitored more this isn't the first time it has happened.
                Hey, yeah, sadly.
                We're sorry about this. It was a mistake and we didn't notice it sooner. Unfortunately, as I mentioned in the announcement, we can no longer remove the event. We know you guys prepared for Block Bashers, that's why it's going to be a bit hard to have the Speedy Splicers right now. Rest assured that the Block Bashers will be on for the next one.
                "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Comment

mmmm this is very very very bad
                  IGN: Kuishie

i make art thats it :3

Comment

I'm not even prepared wth... I'm so disappointed because i thought this will be the last clash for me to get the Legendary Branch

Please be careful next time ubi
                    IGN: Dreiiiiiii
                    MAIN WORLD: Dreiii
                    GUILD: Criminal (GL)

"No good water comes from a muddy spring. No sweet fruit comes from a bitter seed."

Comment

Originally posted by NotStalked View Post
                      I'm not even prepared wth... I'm so disappointed because i thought this will be the last clash for me to get the Legendary Branch

Please be careful next time
                      Sorry. Yes, we will make sure it's the correct, announced event next time. Thanks for understanding!
                      "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Comment

I never hate on Ubisoft but HOW can guess mess up something like that?.. they probably don't even know how much damage it'll cause..After this Event, the season will change, so the people with 8-9 keys excited to get Staff this event will never get it, I am pretty sure that they should remake the guild events or make some balance changes but they CANT now because the first event of the summer clash will be the breaking and they should keep the event as it was before, I am also pretty sure that good 30% of the peoples doing clash will quit after this experience and so will I it is actually disgusting to prepare for months and then lose it all because their mistake, take an example from Fortnite, it is game for kids, just like Growtopia, but they DO CARE, if they make any mistake, they ACTUALLY give you IN GAME CURRENCY for their mistake + they fix the bugs IMMEDIATELY, not saying "sorry we can't fix it" TWO DAMN HOURS later.

They should EXTEND spring clash by one month, it is SO DAMN unfair to those who have 8-9 keys rn I can't even imagine how upset and disappointed I would be.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
                        Sorry. Yes, we will make sure it's the correct, announced event next time. Thanks for understanding!
                        I would love to trust you but this is not the first time this has happened, we both know that it is not last time either.
                        Rest In Peace, Marley
                        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

this is a very big bruh, we didn't get a chance to prepare at all, the elegant cultivators are literally unreliable in terms of it's price for points. And therefore we need to splice a total of 24k seeds with pristine all a sudden

Originally posted by Quy3n View Post
                          Ubisoft =/= Ubisoft Abu Dhabi
                          there's a difference in management
                          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                            I never hate on Ubisoft but HOW can guess mess up something like that?.. they probably don't even know how much damage it'll cause..After this Event, the season will change, so the people with 8-9 keys excited to get Staff this event will never get it, I am pretty sure that they should remake the guild events or make some balance changes but they CANT now because the first event of the summer clash will be the breaking and they should keep the event as it was before, I am also pretty sure that good 30% of the peoples doing clash will quit after this experience and so will I it is actually disgusting to prepare for months and then lose it all because their mistake, take an example from Fortnite, it is game for kids, just like Growtopia, but they DO CARE, if they make any mistake, they ACTUALLY give you IN GAME CURRENCY for their mistake + they fix the bugs IMMEDIATELY, not saying "sorry we can't fix it" TWO DAMN HOURS later.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to trust you but this is not the first time this has happened, we both know that it is not last time either.
                            Truly, I feel bad for the people who need 1-2 more keys to get the legendary clash item. It's almost impossible to produce 3k seeds when everyone else is grinding for it as well. Quite frankly, this was a huge mess up, and I don't think that ubisoft understands the ramifications it will have. But, oh well, they haven't cared before and they don't care now.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverTexas View Post
                              Truly, I feel bad for the people who need 1-2 more keys to get the legendary clash item. It's almost impossible to produce 3k seeds when everyone else is grinding for it as well. Quite frankly, this was a huge mess up, and I don't think that ubisoft understands the ramifications it will have. But, oh well, they haven't cared before and they don't care now.
                              Not gonna lie, they do care, but not enough, this could have been easily prevent if they would have shifted down servers right away, it has happened once and they fixed it, but sadly, they were all asleep or what, because they trust their trash system that failed three times already, they could also just rollback 2 hours back, it is possible for sure, but once again, they do not care, they'll rather make few tens of peoples quit the game and make another few thousands so damn disappointed and upset rather than actually trying to fix the issue.
                              Rest In Peace, Marley
                              My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Working...
                              X