Easiest solution for people with 8-9 CLASH KEYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easiest solution for people with 8-9 CLASH KEYS

So there is lot of people that have 8-9 keys, but everyone expected block bashers so no one will be doin points and this is the last spring clash (last opportunity to get the doom staff)

Few solutions:
    Reward every player in grotopia with 1 free key.
    (This really would not harm anyone)

Reward every player with 3 000 free clash tokens

Make tools do double points. This will make it easier and cheaper to do points this event makin it at least little easier

These are all my solutions that I think of right now if you guys have more ideas please let me know also all opinions are appreciated hope Ubisoft see this and will take some actions.

Another solution: Do the current, you have 3 days for it...
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
      Another solution: Do the current, you have 3 days for it...
      How when im in guild that was prepared for block basher and 80% people in it wont do single point ? And also getting seeds for splice is nearly impossible or extremely expensive at this point. It's not like rewarding every player with 1 untradeable KEY would hurt someone..Why would we pay for someone else mistake that is easy to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurzy View Post
        How when im in guild that was prepared for block basher and 80% people in it wont do single point?
        It's just started 2 hours ago, be patient.
        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

I mean.... You knew how many events there was going to be since last June (2019) so you should have been more prepared. I don't think that it's fair if you just get mods to give away free keys because it makes the doom staff less special (and i'm saying this without even owning it). I think being able to trade 3 for a ticket is good enough, but otherwise you knew you had to get 10 keys and you had a year to get it. That's just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by HAMA_GT View Post
            I mean.... You knew how many events there was going to be since last June (2019) so you should have been more prepared. I don't think that it's fair if you just get mods to give away free keys because it makes the doom staff less special (and i'm saying this without even owning it). I think being able to trade 3 for a ticket is good enough, but otherwise you knew you had to get 10 keys and you had a year to get it. That's just my opinion
            What are you talkin about ? Are you sure you know about the situation ur reply make no sense.There was suppose to be block basher clash and its splicer instead due to a mistake

Comment

Yes we need some compensation. The speedy splicers is the hardest or second hardest event along fishing. Also nobody prepared for this and most resources were used up in the last event already since it was speedy splicers LAST MONTH.
              Last edited by Joni2; 06-19-2020, 09:53 AM.
              . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                Yes we need some compensation. The speedy splicers is the hardest or second hardest event along fishing. Also nobody prepared for this and most resources were used up in the last event already.
                Up... im here with 9 keys
                IGN: Dreiiiiiii
                MAIN WORLD: Dreiii
                GUILD: Criminal (GL)

"No good water comes from a muddy spring. No sweet fruit comes from a bitter seed."

Comment

Originally posted by HAMA_GT View Post
                  So it's his fault that he hasn't done every event more than Ubisoft releasing WRONG guild event for THIRD time?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kurzy View Post
                  So there is lot of people that have 8-9 keys, but everyone expected block bashers so no one will be doin points and this is the last spring clash (last opportunity to get the doom staff)

Few solutions:
                  Reward every player in grotopia with 1 free key.
                  (This really would not harm anyone)

Reward every player with 3 000 free clash tokens

Make tools do double points. This will make it easier and cheaper to do points this event makin it at least little easier

These are all my solutions that I think of right now if you guys have more ideas please let me know also all opinions are appreciated hope Ubisoft see this and will take some actions.
                  4. Extend the Spring Clash and make the Block Bashers event in July be part of the Spring Clash, they could also just make Block Bashers next week, there's no need to wait another month..
                  Rest In Peace, Marley
                  My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

A friend of mine has 9/10 keys. He skipped the last clash because it was too difficult for him.
                    He expected us to get guild max this clash for his final key.
                    Now he needs 2000 more tokens, which he won't get because no one in our guild prepared for this.

+1 this

We need an answer now! People need to know if they should just get tickets instead

Comment

Yes we need some compensation. The speedy splicers is the hardest or second hardest event along fishing. Also nobody prepared for this and most resources were used up in the last event already since it was speedy splicers LAST MONTH.
                      Also I wanted to get 1 more key but if we aren't getting any compensation, I won't be able to get it.
                      . because yes ,

Comment

I agree at least at the minimum Add more time to complete the event, Nobody was prepared for this ._.
                        Last edited by Lopyhupis; 06-19-2020, 04:52 PM.
                        CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

sigpic

Comment

Hello Ubisoft? You messed up and couldn't fix it. Since this is negatively affecting a lot of people, everyone who counted on this event, an apology isn't enough. We need some compensation for this. Give us 1 more event, the block bashers, before this clash series ends or give everyone an extra clash key.

Originally posted by Kairos
                          Hello Growtopians,

The Spring Clash has pushed the incorrect event live—instead of the Block Bashers, we got the Speedy Splicers. This is a mistake and we apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we can no longer remove the event. Don't worry about the preparation you made for this month's Clash, we will make sure to have the Block Bashers next!

Thank you for your patience, guys.

~ Growtopia Team
                          Ok, we won't have to worry about our preparations for this event, that's good. But what about the event we didn't prepare for, the last event of the entire year-long series? I'd worry way more about the last event of the series than the first one of a next one.

Please.
                          . because yes ,

Comment

Hello Ubisoft? You messed up and couldn't fix it. Since this is negatively affecting a lot of people, everyone who counted on this event, an apology isn't enough. We need some compensation for this. Give us 1 more event, the block bashers, before this clash series ends or give everyone an extra clash key.

Ok, we won't have to worry about our preparations for this event, but what about the event we didn't prepare for? I'd worry way more about the last event of a season than the first one of a next one.

Please.
                            That's what I've been saying, they DEFINITELY SHOULD extend the spring clash by one more month and tell us atleast the first event of the next season as an compensation, but knowing them, they'll just release the new season with no worries.
                            Rest In Peace, Marley
                            My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Yeah. 1 month compensation. Seriously I planned on getting 3 more keys to get 10 keys from Block Basher Guild event but it changed.

I guess the Radiant Staff is going to become more exclusive.

IGN: Creano
                              Level: 101
                              YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
                              Discord: iCreator#8781
                              Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
                              I SEE YOU

Comment

Working...
                              X