Just sell the GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sell the GT

if you cant manage to fix all bugs just sell it to others who can or better sell it back to hamumu and seth its been 2 yrs and you keep making gt worse.
    thats why many go to pixel world nowadays ....

I'm stuck in the loading screen while being bombarded with notification of Error connecting and too many player is logging in at once
    Youtube : ISammyz

Comment

brb snapping finger 2 fix all bug
      Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by ISammyz View Post
        I'm stuck in the loading screen while being bombarded with notification of Error connecting and too many player is logging in at once
        Same problem.
        IGN : elyxial
        Level : 91

Goals :
        It's time to express myself in the real world!

Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

Comment

Hamumu & seth can handle even 80k players but ubisoft a very very large gaming company cant handle a 50-60k players.

Comment

I will interupt on some point. No matter how big or small of a company is handling a game, there are always bugs - minor or major. Those type of problems are to be fixed, yes. But also put in mind that by fixing those bugs requires time, coding is not easy - I have been there.

Let's give them more time, bare with them. Just be grateful enough that this game was made, and is available at free cost.
            A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
            World: ZYTRAN
            Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

Originally posted by TonyChase View Post
              I will interupt on some point. No matter how big or small of a company is handling a game, there are always bugs - minor or major. Those type of problems are to be fixed, yes. But also put in mind that by fixing those bugs requires time, coding is not easy - I have been there.

Let's give them more time, bare with them. Just be grateful enough that this game was made, and is available at free cost.
              I agree, I have no problem with server lags since it is hard to fix but giving us wrong guild event is something that shouldn't ever happen, most of the games would even compensate the players by something.
              Rest In Peace, Marley
              My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by ISammyz View Post
                Hey Everyone

Checking the issue. Having networking issue with one of the servers , will keep you all posted.

Comment

Originally posted by kpnicko View Post
                  if you cant manage to fix all bugs just sell it to others who can or better sell it back to hamumu and seth its been 2 yrs and you keep making gt worse.
                  thats why many go to pixel world nowadays ....
                  Ok get something similar with the infinity gauntlet where u can snap and everything is gone

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

you know seth and hamumu sold the game for a reason?

also iirc hamumu doesnt like the playerbase of gt

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
                    Random stuff in GOLA
                    ▲◭△△△◮▲
                    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
                      Hey Everyone

Checking the issue. Having networking issue with one of the servers , will keep you all posted.
                      Not sure if you’ll read this
                      Isn’t it time to add cloud flare or something like that to forums? It’s being bombarded with DDoS. Almost half the time I try to open it, I get 403 error (not sure if I remember the number correctly)
                      Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Comment

lowkey funny how half the people here complain as if they got a clue on at least the basic of how things actually work
                        IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

If you can't loggin to your account, use VPN. It works well for me
                          Get, giving, get, giving

YOU JUST WASTING YOUR TIME LOOKING AT MY SIGNATURE LOL
                          (01 January 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                            lowkey funny how half the people here complain as if they got a clue on at least the basic of how things actually work
                            And how do these things basically work? I'm just curious what's so funny.
                            I stan One Piece.
                            Nobody cares about your in-game accomplishments so don't put them here.

Imagine being rattled by me.

Comment

Originally posted by blakadder View Post
                              And how do these things basically work? I'm just curious what's so funny.
                              It's funny how you guys think that Ubisoft is not doing anything because they want to ignore our complaints and because they don't want to do such thing

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                              X