Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summerfest 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Summerfest 2020

    Hey guys, im kinda excited about the upcoming summerfest 2020 in growtopia, because i missed the summerfest last year. On what date do you guys think it happen?
    IGN : EuryX



    Selling Roshambo Block 10/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP



  • #2
    Hope they change up the legendary wing quest, change pwings to something else.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Illu View Post
      Hey guys, im kinda excited about the upcoming summerfest 2020 in growtopia, because i missed the summerfest last year. On what date do you guys think it happen?
      1st or 2nd week of July..?

      I'm so GLAM,
      I sweat GLITTER.

      Comment


      • #4
        If they change p wing to something else would p wing be 5dls again? lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JerryHello View Post
          If they change p wing to something else would p wing be 5dls again? lol
          no because the devs will never do that

          lol
          IGN: Kuishie

          i make art thats it :3

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JerryHello View Post
            If they change p wing to something else would p wing be 5dls again? lol
            No, if they release like a limited amount and it fine to make prices stable
            Originally posted by Yasuo
            *Hasagi*
            Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
            *Soryegadon*

            Comment


            • #7
              dav wing can be used as a good substitute for pwing
              Who needs a signature?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ScarizardGT View Post
                dav wing can be used as a good substitute for pwing
                Not really because a pair of Phoenix Wings is needed in Quest Of Heaven (Legendary Wings).

                But if you want it for aesthetic, that's a good idea (but I still prefer Phoenix Wings).
                IGN: Meramipop
                i like anime yes

                Try out my parkour in FINORZA

                good song
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KJ8VCWFabA

                Comment

                Working...
                X