Official Giveaway with exclusive 100k Plaque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jokerhoby3 View Post
    Growtopia Official Channel making new giveaway with probably untradeable exclusive 100K Plaque.. They will pick 100 random winners from comment section. There is few problems about this;

1- Why there is Nekorei's Growtopia face on the block? It's not his channel but Growtopia Official channel... Change it to normal Buddy's face..
    2- Make it tradeable if it's untradeable. It's not fair to get exclusive untradeable items from giveaway..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]241792[/ATTACH]
    a fascinating note - nekorei is female ::::)))))))

also it should NOT be tradeble.

Comment

Growtopia Official Channel making new giveaway with probably untradeable exclusive 100K Plaque.. They will pick 100 random winners from comment section. There is few problems about this;

1- Why there is Nekorei's Growtopia face on the block? It's not his channel but Growtopia Official channel... Change it to normal Buddy's face..
      2- Make it tradeable if it's untradeable. It's not fair to get exclusive untradeable items from giveaway..

1. She is the community manager soooo I don’t see a problem with this, she is the face of the official yt channel too

2. If it’s untradable it’s much fairer then it being tradable, it’s unique if it’s tradable it wouldn’t feel as special, that’s why they are giving out other prizes with the plaque so I assume it’s untradable
      Instagram: taxmangt
      Admin In NEWS
      Recipe Finder
      Msg My Instagram If You Need Update Info
      Willing To Help Anyone With Any Growtopia Questions

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
        1. She is the community manager soooo I don’t see a problem with this, she is the face of the official yt channel too
        She is the face of the Yt channel for now, like M1tch. Buddy's face would be way better in long term.

Comment

Uh, I prefer it tradeable since, I don't wanna see a plaque that u cannot place/showcase
          Originally posted by Yasuo
          *Hasagi*
          Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
          *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
            Uh, I prefer it tradeable since, I don't wanna see a plaque that u cannot place/showcase
            Umm... I'm pretty sure you are able to place and showcase the block even if it's untradeable...
            "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Comment

On the one hand there should not be items that no one can ever get again that are untradeable which rely on chance (Collectors want all items that are obtainable). On the other hand if it were to be tradeable it would probably become ~500+ DL as there are only 10 in game forever, which you don't want as it's way too much to just give away. I would prefer if the plaque would be more general and given away at other youtube giveaeays as well
              LURD

Comment

I disagree with all of your options.

It is much better for it to be untradeable since it will be a collectors item, to showcase. Making it tradeable will make a slight change in which people will sell it for a much higher price since it's exclusive, taking advantage of the item is not good.
                A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
                World: ZYTRAN
                Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

1- Why there is Nekorei's Growtopia face on the block? It's not her channel but Growtopia Official channel... Change it to normal Buddy's face..

Because she is our community manager.
                  You want seth and hamumu face on it?
                  GO MAKE ONE
                  Goals :
                  • Focused Eyes (25/100)
                  • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
                  • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
                  • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Comment

Yes it can be very useful to us I can look for it in the

Comment

The Growcon Plaque which was a token for one's attendance, hence it made sense that they made it untradeable. However, 100K Milestone Plaque is purely obtain from a giveaway based on luck, it doesn't matter whether the original winners have it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post
                        The Growcon Plaque which was a token for one's attendance, hence it made sense that they made it untradeable. However, 100K Milestone Plaque is purely obtain from a giveaway based on luck, it doesn't matter whether the original winners have it or not.
                        Well, true.
                        I don't see any reason of why some people want it to be untradeable other than preventing lucky winner from getting easy wls. After all it doesn't cause economic problem anyway since the given out items was not any type of currency.
                        This is just how Giveaway works. Giving something away with no charge and seemingly effordless action needed to have a chance to win something.

Comment

Originally posted by Po3 View Post
                          GO MAKE ONE
                          I don't see Seth and Hamumu anywhere in this thread except your reply

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                            I don't see Seth and Hamumu anywhere in this thread except your reply
                            TRIGERRED?
                            Goals :
                            • Focused Eyes (25/100)
                            • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
                            • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
                            • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Comment

TRIGERRED?
                              im triggered at your spelling of the word triggered

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                              ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                              ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
                              Random stuff in GOLA
                              ▲◭△△△◮▲
                              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

She is for now.. Like M1tch, Executie or Ayame..
                                Seth and hamumu would put buddy's face if they made something like this...

This is buddy(Growtopia mascot) if you don't know.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	buddy.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	6605918

Comment

Working...
                                X