replied
    Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
    top 10 anime battles
    top ten forum destruction ngl

Leave a comment:

• Noobified
    replied
    Originally posted by iAmDummy View Post
    Like is 1/4 of the content really necessary? I skimmed through the rules and saw stuff about taxes or personal information. Is that honestly necessary for an in-game giveaway?
    lol that’s so true but guess it’s ubisoft’s thang

Leave a comment:

• SIide
    replied
    Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Good luck with paying taxes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]241822[/ATTACH]
    this is hilarious lmao

Leave a comment:

• TeachMeHow
    replied
    Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
    top 10 anime battles
    Insert JoJo epic battle

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    replied
    Originally posted by blakadder View Post
    You don't know anything about me. The fact that you point out that one single hint of what I read means you're running out of ideas. So please just stop, don't look like a try-hard.
    Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
    oh wow bro you're so enlightened. is that because u stan one piece
    top 10 anime battles

Leave a comment:

• Uniformity
    replied
    Originally posted by Udder View Post
    As you probably know, there’s a 100k subscriber giveaway on the Growtopia Official youtube channel. That’s nice and all, but when you look on the announcements subforum, there are terms and conditions for the giveaway that is 6 PAGES LONG. Who has THAT much time to write something that nobody will read!? Is it even that important? Also for residents in France, there’s an eligibility/publicity release that you sign for Ubisoft to be able to use your information.
    Ubisoft is a company thus required to put legal requirements on to their terms and agreement, which is also why 7 pages long. This is also to avoid any lawsuits incase someone has "been deceived"

Leave a comment:

• MiMelody
    replied
    I found the Terms and Conditions rather useful tho.
    Most noteable one is No alt account entries.
    Also all 100 Winners are selected randomly and only 10 out of those 100 will be picked for top 10 reward. That mean no matter how good our suggestion on the comment section, if we aren't on that 100 randomly chosen comment then it's no way to win.

Leave a comment:

• iAmDummy
    replied
    Originally posted by Noobified View Post
    What do you mean?
    Like is 1/4 of the content really necessary? I skimmed through the rules and saw stuff about taxes or personal information. Is that honestly necessary for an in-game giveaway?

Leave a comment:

• JimIzPro
    replied
    Originally posted by GamingKyle View Post
    Well it's more on probably for legal reasons. Ubisoft probably doesn't want any issues do they?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Leave a comment:

• TeachMeHow
    replied
    If your joining the contest you might as well read the term and conditions you'll never know there a catch or smth that they try to hid from your eyes.. I read them sometimes just to make sure nothing seems fishy. Plus I'm curious if its that in-game reward trophy or not

Leave a comment:

• GamingKyle
    replied
    Well it's more on probably for legal reasons. Ubisoft probably doesn't want any issues do they?

Leave a comment:

• Pinuski
    replied
    As you probably know, there’s a 100k subscriber giveaway on the Growtopia Official youtube channel. That’s nice and all, but when you look on the announcements subforum, there are terms and conditions for the giveaway that is 6 PAGES LONG. Who has THAT much time to write something that nobody will read!? Is it even that important? Also for residents in France, there’s an eligibility/publicity release that you sign for Ubisoft to be able to use your information.
    This is how things are nowadays. Don't we like bureaucracy

This is probably Ubisoft's common document template, to which they have to put flesh on the bones every time they have a giveaway or a raffle. Of this bureaucracy we can thank legislation and legal cases. Oh and compliments go also to tax authorities,

Leave a comment:

• Noobified
    replied
    Originally posted by iAmDummy View Post
    So much irrelevant information...
    What do you mean?

Leave a comment:

• iAmDummy
    replied
    Originally posted by Noobified View Post
    break it up shelly stop with those kinda jokes
    also to the guy replying to pressproof here no need to keep on replying

imma go read this 6 page thread now, shall i?

- - - Updated - - -

update: skimmed through the first three pages and then i died

On a serious note, I actually couldn’t get past the third page. I just stopped because it had unnecessary words (some of which I can’t comprehend) and that it was too long. A giveaway doesn’t have to have this many words, and why the word sponsor? What taxes?
    So much irrelevant information...

Leave a comment:

• JimIzPro
    replied
    Why is this a problem? I don't understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Who has THAT much time to write something that nobody will read!? Is it even that important?
    THEN DON'T READ IT.

If I'm not wrong, that document was probably the proposal submission for the giveaway to be approved. As well as for the creation of the 100k plaque. The terms and conditions is only for those who are interested to know further information about the contest, including your data. You're not forced to read it thou.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X