Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be a new Legendary Item?

It’s been a long time since the last

I hope there'll be one or two more. Nevertheless when a legendary item comes, ingredients' prices are rapidly rising. It may be harmful.
    ANCIENTS member & a STYX admin.

Comment

There will eventually be a new legendary item released, but I would say that they should release Growtoken Item as soon as possible..Last Growtoken Item came out in 2018 Winter Fest, that is almost two years ago..
      Rest In Peace, Marley
      My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

I hope they add another legendary item and growtoken item during PAW 2020.
        Oof

Comment

Yeah great idea, they should add more gtokens, and legendary items when PAW 2020 comes... But.. I hope that the items won't break GT as much as rayman did.

-ZweckGT

Comment

Originally posted by VoVoGames View Post
            Yeah great idea, they should add more gtokens, and legendary items when PAW 2020 comes... But.. I hope that the items won't break GT as much as rayman did.
            rayman wasn't a legendary item nor a growtoken item?!
            what do you mean
            Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

yeah it would be great to see another legendary item but they should make sure that it looks like a legendary item personally i dont wanna see another whip of truth

Comment

Originally posted by Komando View Post
                yeah it would be great to see another legendary item but they should make sure that it looks like a legendary item personally i dont wanna see another whip of truth
                what’s wrong with the whip????? it’s the coolest legendary item!

Comment

Originally posted by Coldshots View Post
                  I hope they add another legendary item and growtoken item during PAW 2020.
                  I also hope that they add a high jump mod to the Legendary Wings. Not that I can afford it lol. I just feel like it needs more mods just to set it apart from the Angel of Mercy’s Wings which isn’t even a Legendary item. Maybe I should create a thread hmm
                  IGN: Onan
                  Discord: Onan#1401

FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG

Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
                  God I hate my forum name

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker11 View Post
                    I also hope that they add a high jump mod to the Legendary Wings. Not that I can afford it lol. I just feel like it needs more mods just to set it apart from the Angel of Mercy’s Wings which isn’t even a Legendary item. Maybe I should create a thread hmm
                    They won't buff an item six years (+-..) since the release..
                    Rest In Peace, Marley
                    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                      They won't buff an item six years (+-..) since the release..
                      Aww bummer.
                      IGN: Onan
                      Discord: Onan#1401

FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG

Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
                      God I hate my forum name

Comment

Originally posted by Kranken View Post
                        what’s wrong with the whip????? it’s the coolest legendary item!
                        i didnt say its bad or anything its just doesnt look like a legendary item it looks like golden adventurers whip with lvl 5 ancestral seed of life

Comment

im half expecting one since every year we gotten atleast one since ubisoft

2018: Whip
                          2019: Dragon Wings

Whatever it is i hope it has a cool function like the whip. and not just dumb wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Komando View Post
                            i didnt say its bad or anything its just doesnt look like a legendary item it looks like golden adventurers whip with lvl 5 ancestral seed of life
                            i am perfectly content with my whip. i chose to do the whip instead of the title or some other item, which would have honestly been way easier. everyone thinks it’s sick because they’ve never seen anyone with it.

it has a really unique effect that no other item has

Comment

Originally posted by Kranken View Post
                              i am perfectly content with my whip. i chose to do the whip instead of the title or some other item, which would have honestly been way easier. everyone thinks it’s sick because they’ve never seen anyone with it.

it has a really unique effect that no other item has
                              yeah its just my view when i see whip i dont feel like damn i want that too idk thats how i feel maybe thats because other legendary items are usually huge and striking

Comment

Working...
                              X