The challenge timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The challenge timer

The challenge timer should not be restricted to just supporters i want everyone to be able to win a prize in my world that i built i feel like restricting items should only be done for paid stuff and not f2p like doing parkours to win prizes. This is why people dont do much parkours cause they are time consuming and dont give actual prizes but the only way to make a legit one is the challenge timer. Pls unrestrict it so people can enjoy parkours more. My world :Rankone i built a parkour there with an actual prize pls try it. Ty
    Last edited by Bunlord; 06-29-2020, 03:21 AM.
    In Game Name : Bunlord
    Most Prized Possesion : My Mystery Tunic
    World Name : AdventureTrials
    Currently Level [121/125] omg 4 more hehe
    Wishlist: Rayman , Crystal Infused Sword
    Free BFG Regularly At Vekz (22:00 GT Time)

It'd be great if, when wrenched, can be determined if supporter rank is required to use it or not (required by default). It was to prevent hackers from abusing it without the owner being conscious of such, and so, having an option for it, makes the owner conscious of their decision and the precautions related to.
    36 World of the Days won.
    3 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunlord View Post
      The challenge timer should not be restricted to just supporters i want everyone to be able to win a prize in my world that i built i feel like restricting items should only be done for paid stuff and not f2p like doing parkours to win prizes. This is why people dont do much parkours cause they are time consuming and dont give actual prizes but the only way to make a legit one is the challenge timer. Pls unrestrict it so people can enjoy parkours more. My world :Rankone i built a parkour there with an actual prize pls try it. Ty
      The timer should also have a feature so i can write on it like a sign cause most people dont know how to start a challenge, or maybe make it into like a punch so when u punch it you start the challenge unlike wrenching it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Techy View Post
      It'd be great if, when wrenched, can be determined if supporter rank is required to use it or not (required by default). It was to prevent hackers from abusing it without the owner being conscious of such, and so, having an option for it, makes the owner conscious of their decision and the precautions related to.
      Are hackers still a problem i havent seen one in a long time hopefully they are not as big of an issue as they were before.

Comment

They should make it so the owner can set a lvl for players to compete - still prevents hackers
        IGN: SolLex

random stuff at ROOBIX

Comment

Originally posted by Bunlord View Post
          Are hackers still a problem i havent seen one in a long time hopefully they are not as big of an issue as they were before.
          They're not incredibly common - from what I see - but they still exist.
          36 World of the Days won.
          3 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Bump bump i need more publicity so devs will see this

Comment

Bumpy bumpyy bumpyy

Comment

Working...
              X