Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme disappointment for Startopia V2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaima View Post
    your fault lol. Should of waited for others to do it before you so u know exactly what was prize instead of assuming its gonna be a title
    use proper grammar on forums cmon

Should have waited for others to do it before you, so you know what the prize was instead of having to assume it was going to be a title.

also in response to what you said:
    no, just no
    IGN: QwertyFab
    I am a slave or a simp. Depends how you look at it.
    But I definitely am a good friend.

Comment

your fault lol. Should of waited for others to do it before you so u know exactly what was prize instead of assuming its gonna be a title
      If everybody waits for other people to do stuff first before you, nobody does it. Someone has to be the first and it kind of is an achievement to be the first, even if the reward is downletting.
      . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by QwertyFabs View Post
        use proper grammar on forums cmon
        This isn't email writing. There's no need for proper grammar especially when everyone here comes from different parts of the world.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
          This isn't email writing. There's no need for proper grammar especially when everyone here comes from different parts of the world.
          What are you talking about? Growtopia forums is the only place where using proper grammar is the best option compared to writing nonsense like u. U is a goddamn letter, not a word.
          IGN: QwertyFab
          I am a slave or a simp. Depends how you look at it.
          But I definitely am a good friend.

Comment

What are you talking about? Growtopia forums is the only place where using proper grammar is the best option compared to writing nonsense like u. That is a goddamn letter, not a word.
            Nope. Nowhere in the rules says that you're required to write in proper grammar does it? Have some diversity... The reply was understandable for anyone who's reading it. If you're gonna act all smart about proper grammar, at least fix it correctly. The reply you fixed wasn't even considered proper grammar, you just made it worse. This is the forums, not email or essay writing
            sigpic

Comment

Oh god
              You're here now
              Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

BUMP, cause.. bruh...
                Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

I wonder if you keep all the 1000 ships, or gave them away?

Comment

I am disappointed, especially after reading this comment posted by the devs themselves saying that "an awesome reward awaits those who truly master those new sectors". Really? That sword? I personally thought it looked like a normal item. The effect doesn't look that awesome either. I feel bad for TK69 for accomplishing such a hard mission and getting rewarded that regular-looking tradable item, but now I know that I won't be landing 1,000 ships for the sake of that achievement; I am very certain other Growtopians will feel the same as I do now. Doctor's title is much more appealing and much easier to accomplish than this.
                    Interesting threads I've made:
                    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
                      You chose to go for it before anyone else without any certainty that it would be a title, right? You wanted to be first but now you're unhappy with the results. You can't have both man.
                      ^
                      The intrinsic value of an item is pretty subjective. If it was hyped up for something you thought was lackluster, there is not much to really say. The exclusivity is still an achievement of its own; there is potential to sell it if needed too.

I understand that you and others might not be enthused at what the prize turned out to be, but I cannot help but to ask what you were expecting. Most every reward is a fundamentally useless status symbol.
                      Originally posted by tson
                      *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                      Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                      The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Most likely they'll do something about this when they notice nobody cares about the achievements anymore.

Like seriously, 1000 starships just to get a stupid, small, tradeable sword?! Atleast make the sword bigger & untradeable, if you don't want to make a title.
                        Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                          Most likely they'll do something about this when they notice nobody cares about the achievements anymore.

Like seriously, 1000 starships just to get a stupid, small, tradeable sword?! Atleast make the sword bigger & untradeable, if you don't want to make a title.

Hmm beside tittle , they should improve the sword into somehow like the sonic blaster , even the iotm have stained heartening + lwing effect so making it to have the same effect with sonic sword shouldnt be a big problem ?

Comment

i like how the sword isnt even in the middle

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                            ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
                            Random stuff in GOLA
                            ▲◭△△△◮▲
                            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Growtopia forums is the only place where using proper grammar is the best option compared to writing nonsense like u. U is a goddamn letter, not a word.
                              That's the worst take ever lmao

Comment

if it were longer it would be my dream item

Comment

Working...
                                X