Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme disappointment for Startopia V2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme disappointment for Startopia V2.

Even though the complains I had about the obscene imbalance of startopia v2, I still went ahead and did what seemed not really possible, landing 500 ascended and 500 descended ships.

An entire month, countless daily hours was spent. For a sword that doesn't even look that great, the server crashed as soon as I obtained it for some reason.
    We all expected a title considering that is the only long term achievement you could possibly get from startopia. Dr. Title barely takes a week to grind for.
    It's not even untradeable.

Please actually implement a title as a reward alongside or a good counterpart to surgery. This is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 06-30-2020, 11:52 PM.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Imagine spending 100+ hours and hundreds of DLs for a blue phoenix sword.

Reward is bad considering the resources needed for sure.

Also, why is the sword tradable?
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

+1 I watched your video and I could feel the disappointment when you said, "just sword". A title is much more rewarding.
      Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

if the effect of the sword is when it is equipped, the servers crash, it is pretty cool

but after adding a toggle for titles you guys build up some hype for a captain title

very disappointed unless sword crashes server
        IGN: QwertyFab
        I am a slave or a simp. Depends how you look at it.
        But I definitely am a good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
          Even though the complains I had about the obscene imbalance of startopia v2, I still went ahead and did what seemed not really possible, landing 500 ascended and 500 descended ships.

An entire month, countless daily hours was spent. For a sword that doesn't even look that great, the server crashed as soon as I obtained it for some reason.
          We all expected a title considering that is the only long term achievement you could possibly get from startopia.

Please actually implement a title as a reward alongside. This is ridiculous.
          I feel terribly sorry for you. Judging by your previous insta posts, you've already been burned by lack of content only to be rewarded a crappy sword for hundreds of hours of grinding. Feelsbadman
          IGN: Demystify
          Rare worlds at DEMYSTLIST.

Essayist.
          Protecting the interests of the upperclass since 2013.

Comment

What a waste

IGN: HeroPlaya
            Level: MAX

Comment

Originally posted by ClockTimer
              lmao stop complaining. not anyones fault you spent so much hours of your life into a game that doesn't affect your real life in any meaningless way. Just accept the fact that those hundreds of hours you spent on these few pixels are lost forever. Sooner you realize that, faster you will consider quitting Growtopia.
              Okay buddy
              Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by ClockTimer
                lmao stop complaining. not anyones fault you spent so much hours of your life into a game that doesn't affect your real life in any meaningless way. Just accept the fact that those hundreds of hours you spent on these few pixels are lost forever. Sooner you realize that, faster you will consider quitting Growtopia.
                have you ever thought about how much time you waste on forums just to make useless comments

just stop
                IGN: QwertyFab
                I am a slave or a simp. Depends how you look at it.
                But I definitely am a good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by QwertyFabs View Post
                  have you ever thought about how much time you waste on forums just to make useless comments

just stop
                  have some respect you are talking to Nekorei's boyfriend
                  IGN: Jisam
                  Discord: Jisam#9391
                  Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

You chose to go for it before anyone else without any certainty that it would be a title, right? You wanted to be first but now you're unhappy with the results. You can't have both man.
                    IGN: Clarken
                    Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Imagine someone are grinding that 1000 post lactus ships
                      And not buying it really hurt
                      ign : Dr. VerdantGate
                      https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhxdvFW0ZU

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
                        You chose to go for it before anyone else without any certainty that it would be a title, right? You wanted to be first but now you're unhappy with the results. You can't have both man.
                        I perfectly knew the costs and the time that would've been spent and that did turn down a lot of people, but you cannot say that the reward is up to the effort spent either. After this, I strongly believe that hardly anybody is even going to be bothering. I'm disappointed not because of what I spent physically and mentally, but the ruined potential.
                        A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                        Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                        IGN: TK69
                        Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Originally posted by Jisam View Post
                          have some respect you are talking to Nekorei's boyfriend
                          lmfaoooooo
                          ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
                          discord: darkphantic#7895

sigpic

Comment

Just the mere fact that the sword is tradeable completely ruins the fact that this is supposed to be an "achievement" - hours of work grinding for an item that isn't even exclusive to you to feel a sense of accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post

We all expected a title considering that is the only long term achievement you could possibly get from startopia. Dr. Title barely takes a week to grind for.

Please actually implement a title as a reward alongside. This is ridiculous.
                              your fault lol. Should of waited for others to do it before you so u know exactly what was prize instead of assuming its gonna be a title

Comment

Working...
                              X