Rollback is okay but the compensation isn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollback is okay but the compensation isn't

Compensation gives auto farmers big time blings while growtopians who actually play the game only get to do chores again. I understand that there are technical things which cannot be tackled the easy way. I understand that rollback may be the only option.
    Last edited by CleoAI; 07-03-2020, 02:34 AM.
    I build castles

For Building Services go to CLEOAI.

you have any suggestions?

IGN: HeroPlaya
    Level: MAX

Comment

I totally agree. 2x gems is aight but dude that rollback messed up a lot of players. I think we deserve something more (SPECIALLY F2P PLAYERS)
      InGame Name: vHowl
      LVL 55
      Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HeroPlaya View Post
        you have any suggestions?
        They already have a team to think about it.
        I build castles

Comment

2x buff on all action

Comment

Originally posted by CleoAI View Post
            yet we get this
            “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
            — The Doctor
            “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
            ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
              yet we get this
              It's better than nothing
              Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Compensation gives auto farmers big time blings while growtopians who actually play the game only get to do chores again. I understand that there are technical things which cannot be tackled the easy way. I understand that rollback may be the only option. But what is this? You guys expect every player to do BFG when the rollback happens?
                why is this an issue

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                  It's better than nothing
                  i guess (even though i dont really bother with it)
                  “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                  — The Doctor
                  “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                  ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Tbh auto farmers are going to benefit much more from a double gem event. Also the rates of gems to wl is gna get even worse.

Comment

Then that team you mentioned thought about this. If you want them to change their approach the next time this happens then you might as well try to help with the situation by giving them ideas, if not you shouldnt be complaining the next time they give compensation; a small handful of people complaining about it isn't gonna make them approach it differently, unless those same people actually have some helpful insight that could help the devs. Otherwise they'll just go with the option that hasn't been a problem with most.

IGN: HeroPlaya
                      Level: MAX

Comment

I would do this stuff on the apology day:

50% more role points
                        Skillspice and/or Gemonade mod for everyone
                        10% to get double XP
                        Growlectables mod for everyone
                        Every single Guild Potion used for everyone (Geiger, Growth, Blocks, Fishing and Gems, they're not that overpowered so it woulnd't be that big deal)

I think it wouldn't hurt the game that much and it would actually be for kinda everyone.
                        Rest In Peace, Marley
                        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Compensation gives auto farmers big time blings while growtopians who actually play the game only get to do chores again. I understand that there are technical things which cannot be tackled the easy way. I understand that rollback may be the only option. But what is this? You guys expect every player to do BFG when the rollback happens?
                          This guy instead of appreciating we got a day of Double Gem Drop + Lucky mod complains about it
                          IGN: Kuishie

i make art thats it :3

Comment

This is a limited time thing and doesn’t happen often I would be happy to have this than nothing.
                            Hi

Comment

Originally posted by HeroPlaya View Post
                              Then that team you mentioned thought about this. If you want them to change their approach the next time this happens then you might as well try to help with the situation by giving them ideas, if not you shouldnt be complaining the next time they give compensation; a small handful of people complaining about it isn't gonna make them approach it differently, unless those same people actually have some helpful insight that could help the devs. Otherwise they'll just go with the option that hasn't been a problem with most.
                              I see your point now and I apologize to everyone. A big shout out to you man.
                              I build castles

Comment

Working...
                              X