Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New feature in this month

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
    bumping, i dont care if you lost your items this is update discussion
    this again i guess, you all dont need to make 20 threads about losting your items

    Comment


    • #32
      i kinda feel like this new update going to be super big for some reason
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

      My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
        i kinda feel like this new update going to be super big for some reason
        idk man maybe its because its been kept a secert rather than being put in the patch notes, plus it caused a rollbacks and tons of bugs

        Comment


        • #34
          Hey everyone,

          This new feature is unrelated to the PvP Card Battle feature. However, due to the Duplication Incident at the beginning of the month we cannot say for sure right now, when it will be released. Everyone in the studio has been focusing on investigating and resolving this issue, and we're still working on it at the moment.

          ~ Baskerville

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
            Hey everyone,

            This new feature is unrelated to the PvP Card Battle feature. However, due to the Duplication Incident at the beginning of the month we cannot say for sure right now, when it will be released. Everyone in the studio has been focusing on investigating and resolving this issue, and we're still working on it at the moment.

            ~ Baskerville
            its ok if it doesnt come out this month, focus on the dupes then work on it we understand

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
              Hey everyone,

              This new feature is unrelated to the PvP Card Battle feature. However, due to the Duplication Incident at the beginning of the month we cannot say for sure right now, when it will be released. Everyone in the studio has been focusing on investigating and resolving this issue, and we're still working on it at the moment.

              ~ Baskerville
              Hey Baskerville. Thanks for the attempt to be more transparent to the community about what's happening.
              Interesting threads I've made:
              BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

              Comment


              • #37
                Im curious if this will come out sometime next week? probably not but, whatever it is aslong as it doesnt die out in a day it should be good

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Wipou View Post
                  You guys are thinking too hard... It's probably just Summer Fest lol.
                  Nah the addition of NEW code is what caused the duplication glitch. That MUST mean that's it's actually something never before seen.. right?
                  -SavageTheUni

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
                    Im curious if this will come out sometime next week? probably not but, whatever it is aslong as it doesnt die out in a day it should be good
                    they might not release it

                    Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
                    Hey everyone,

                    This new feature is unrelated to the PvP Card Battle feature. However, due to the Duplication Incident at the beginning of the month we cannot say for sure right now, when it will be released. Everyone in the studio has been focusing on investigating and resolving this issue, and we're still working on it at the moment.

                    ~ Baskerville

                    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

                    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                    - Eleanor Roosevelt

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                      they might not release it
                      i guess they might tie it in with PAW or something, or double monthly like in june

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I wonder if at this point it’ll just be tied in with PAW

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          pve or boycott ubisoft

                          jk

                          RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

                          "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                          - Eleanor Roosevelt

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Bump, I guess it won’t come this month sadly. I would ask for a teaser but they wanted to keep it secret and special so, it should be. I really hope it makes the people who loss items/progress due to the rollback happy and forget what happened

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Sadly I agree...

                              Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
                              Bump, I guess it won’t come this month sadly. I would ask for a teaser but they wanted to keep it secret and special so, it should be. I really hope it makes the people who loss items/progress due to the rollback happy and forget what happened
                              Hello Hello
                              Yes I totally agree... After all these rollbacks and the incident well it's kinda hard to hope that these new "cool features" will be released in July...
                              Maybe they're giving us something special this year at PAW?

                              ~Wiz

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                It's supposed to be a new fun feature that almost everyone has been requesting for a long time, however, due to the recent issue it has to take a backseat. The release date of this new feature will be delayed a bit more like the PVP.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X