• GrowPixel
    replied
    Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
    is it Hide and Seek or PvE? UBIDEV
    Another bump to get more information about 'Special thing'

Leave a comment:

• PEPPERISTIC
    replied
    Wait the team had announce something about hide and seek?

Leave a comment:

• LianRisley
    replied
    i have nothing in my mind but to be curious so here is a free bump

Leave a comment:

• PEPPERISTIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
    BUYCRY has been glitched being owned by UBIDEV and changed to a tutorial world for some reason.

Weird theory but that + the mod issue i think means we'll be going into some special world soon (similar to WW where you get a mod when you go into the world)
    Go to gegcrime3 (If I'm not wrong) same problem lol. He lost 1 anubis mask

Leave a comment:

• JimIzPro
    replied
    PvE or boycott ubisoft

Leave a comment:

• GrowPixel
    replied
    is it Hide and Seek or PvE? UBIDEV

Leave a comment:

• Sparkie
    replied
    Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's supposed to be a new fun feature that almost everyone has been requesting for a long time, however, due to the recent issue it has to take a backseat. The release date of this new feature will be delayed a bit more like the PVP.
    PVE PLEASE!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    replied
    Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Imagine they add an upgrading items feature (other than ances)
    Imagine if they didn't :flushed:

Leave a comment:

• LBForce_GT
    replied
    Imagine they add an upgrading items feature (other than ances)

Leave a comment:

• Spyroboy
    replied
    It's supposed to be a new fun feature that almost everyone has been requesting for a long time, however, due to the recent issue it has to take a backseat. The release date of this new feature will be delayed a bit more like the PVP.
    I did my research in the suggestion box and i have no idea what it would be, please PVE, im curious if what starkos says still applies

Leave a comment:

• GrowPixel
    replied
    feature that has been requesting for a long time, what is it?
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 07-27-2020, 12:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LancePlaysYT
    replied
    *ehem* any hints? *ehem*

Leave a comment:

• JimIzPro
    replied
    PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE OR BOYCOTT UBISOFT

Leave a comment:

• kpnicko
    replied
    Nekorei please fix the game pack
    I suggest the owner/host can choose what team the player will belong and the other will not be choosen as player they will be spectator like a tournament type that would be great for doing giveaways and event

Leave a comment:

• NekoRei
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X