Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for ubisoft..

i feel bad because of players are demotivating them
    moderators are not kids or teenagers like us, they are fully grown adults who have a family and work.
    not the same as us, because we just sit all all day and play games.
    we should not criticize them because they are doing there best instead lets appreciate them, because they took care of the game for 4 years? im not sure

bad english
    I started playing gt last August 23 2019
    I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
    Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
    Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
    Gaia:0/1
    Magplant:0/1
    Rayman:0/1
    Buy+ World:0/1
    Doodad: SOLD

Originally posted by Pineacorn View Post
    moderators are not kids or teenagers like us, they are fully grown adults who have a family and work.
    we should not criticize them because they are doing there best instead lets appreciate them, because they took care of the game for 4 years? im not sure

bad english
    instead of jailing a bank robber, thank him for showing the bank it's security flaws

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Yeah, I'm def with you. I tried my best to stay calm in this situation and not criticize the moderators. As they've might work hard behind the stage. yall need to at least stop telling that "Mods can't fix the game, they're just crashing it or etc" Let us appreciate them. I've encountered problems that currently occur such as missing items, but hey, re-think what you're gonna say to the public.
      Originally posted by SkySound
      Oh yeah baby, it's TRIPLE!
      Next Goal:
      Achievement: PARKOUR! - Earned for being there when Rollback 6, 7, and 8 happened (omegalul)
      sigpic

Comment

Players have every right to be mad though. Tons upon tons of people were affected due to this rollback.

Developers should prevent such things. It's not that hard to synchronize world and inventory saves to happen at the same time; or the full backup to be done fully, before restarting the game. e.g. - putting the game on whitelist so no one can join for a good 5-30minutes, then make a full backup of everything and THEN put the game on maintenance.

People lost lots of items which they worked hard for, and they cannot even farm for maximum profit(It's still an apology day afterall, double gem chance) because they're missing their magplants and raymans.
        Do you like puzzle and psyhics games? Then check this game out!: Shape fold animals

Life is a journey, what should be lived in the way it is meant to be: peacefully.

Comment

No offence here, but you do realize that this IS their job, or at least part of it, don't you? Not saying that its right to criticize them. (Although criticism, constructive ones at least, is always good.)
          Discord: Ctjh#0099

Comment

Originally posted by IApply View Post
            Players have every right to be mad though. Tons upon tons of people were affected due to this rollback.

Developers should prevent such things. It's not that hard to synchronize world and inventory saves to happen at the same time; or the full backup to be done fully, before restarting the game. e.g. - putting the game on whitelist so no one can join for a good 5-30minutes, then make a full backup of everything and THEN put the game on maintenance.
            I've tried being patient for so long, but now it's gotten so ridiculous as of late and I'm fed up.
            Yes.
            sigpic

Comment

bad english

ye i agree with you
              Goals :
              • Focused Eyes (25/100)
              • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
              • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
              • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Comment

bad english
                I get ur point, but sad thing is the world doesnt work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ctjh View Post
                  No offence here, but you do realize that this IS their job, or at least part of it, don't you? Not saying that its right to criticize them. (Although criticism, constructive ones at least, is always good.)
                  job is job, sometime things must be taken professionally
                  =IGN : Crausse=
                  Instagram : @Crausse_GT
                  Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

bad english
                    i think people have every right to be mad about servers everyone gets mad at a trash server no matter what game it is

Comment

You : mom when will the food be ready?
                      Your mom : in 1 hour sweatie
                      ~ 1 hour later ~
                      Your mom : ah yea wait for another 1 and a half hour
                      ~ 1 hour n 30 min later ~
                      Your mom : wait for another 3 hours sweatie
                      ~ 3 hours later ~
                      Your mom : ah yea wait for another 3 and a half hour sweatie
                      You : but it will be midnight for us mom
                      Your mom : EXACTLY.

if a situation like that doesn't make you angry idk what will
                      Youtube : ISammyz

Comment

Im just waiting for as long as it can take. Moderating this game with a bunch of kids is pretty hard.

Patience is the key!
                        WHAT IS UP!

Comment

That my friend is ABSOLUTELY wrong. Moderators and Ex-Moderators from Lithuania (JustNothing and Zruul) are/were both teenagers and you cannot deny that. I'm a Lithuanian myself and oh boi, no grown adult would play Growtopia over here.

Comment

bad english
                            stfu . it is their job to maintain the server and they earn their living through this. I pay to have gems and they need to give a good service in return.
                            I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
                            BLG = 0/0
                            DL = IDC
                            WLS = IDC
                            Cult Hood = 100*100/100
                            Cult Robe = 100*100/100

Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

IGN:cocoMonkey
                            Oh I love dark.
                            U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

Comment

bad english
                              It’s their job to maintain servers and all that game-related stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Epalogs View Post
                              stfu . it is their job to maintain the server and they earn their living through this. I pay to have gems and they need to give a good service in return.
                              Finally, someone said it. We’re basically PAYING them. We’re the reason why they’re earning.

Comment

Working...
                              X