Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciation Post for Ubisoft

Hello Ubisoft,

July is not the month for you, I guess. A bunch of bugs and developing mistakes happened. But, it is fine! We will wait as long as it will take, don't rush it. We want to play the game at its finest, and we also want you guys to take some rest since working 24/7, quarantined, thinking about families while at work is hard.

To my fellow Growtopians, I want you to say whatever you want to Ubisoft, so at least they can feel better and not pressured.

~The Best BEYSBOLL player in the World
    WHAT IS UP!

You sure is a bright person!

Comment

Yeah it's not exactly their fault that this happens, I mean server crashes and downtime are part of running a big operation like Growtopia, I'd say just wait it out and let them do their thing
      Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
      Discord: Winwood#3315
      IG: Winwoodgt
      IGN: Winwood

Comment

Agreed! They Are Trying Their Best!
        Goals:
        100 Wls: 100/100
        5 DLS: 5/5
        Compleated On 7/13/20
        10 Dls: 8/10
        Get My 130 Wls Back From My Science Station Farm That I Bought On 6/12/20: 61/130
        Level 50: 53/50
        Compleated On 6/18/2020
        100% Awesomeness: 100/100
        IGN: TrentNoob

Comment

Agreed with that.Let's be patience,give them more time to make the server better and better.
          "One day you leave this world behind,so live a life you will remember." - Avicii

Level:125/125.(6 June 2020)

Comment

i always like cheerleader girls

keep it up ubisoft
            =IGN : Crausse=
            Instagram : @Crausse_GT
            Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

i like how these appreciation posts are only popping up when they mess up

░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
              ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
              Random stuff in GOLA
              ▲◭△△△◮▲
              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
                i always like cheerleader girls

keep it up ubisoft
                yo im aint girl xD

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                because they need it the most. Like when avatar vanished.
                WHAT IS UP!

Comment

Yes.

I totally agree. There's too much hate, Please appreciate what ubisoft is doing. I know you're angry i know you hate waiting for hours to play a game but if you are a true fan of growtopia you can definetly wait it out and appreciate dev team.
                  InGame Name: vHowl
                  LVL 55
                  Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                    I totally agree. There's too much hate, Please appreciate what ubisoft is doing. I know you're angry i know you hate waiting for hours to play a game but if you are a true fan of growtopia you can definetly wait it out and appreciate dev team.
                    When you made the game too good, and can't handle the players rant

*Suffering from success*
                    WHAT IS UP!

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                      as long as we get compensation like maybe a sorry and a little support(in any way) is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                        More power to them! happens, we're all human. During times like these, support from the community is really important. It doesn't feel good, when there's a problem with the servers, but as long as the team is motivated to fix it, it's going to be fine. And waiting a day or two to play the game is a small price to pay for the sake of an actively developed game, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by JetDx View Post
                          as long as we get compensation like maybe a sorry and a little support(in any way) is enough.
                          Theres whole 24 hours left to play with 2x gems.
                          LVL 55

sigpic

Comment

I just want to say, its basically their fault.
                            The game data loss because of the new code they put on the game which cause some issue.
                            Yes they're trying to add some cool features for us to use in the future, for this I'm really grateful, thanks for trying to give us a new exciting features every update.
                            But, maintenance keep happening, like every week, and this rollback is the worse, more than thousands people lost their items.
                            Next time, when theyre going to put a new code, I hope they can just open the beta server, just like the old times.

And why youre trying to appreciate their hardwork, when lots of people lost their items which they got from their hard work too?
                            Think about people that spent years to get their items and lost it because of a rollback.
                            Yes they're doing their best to give back the loss items, but are you sure they'll be back?
                            IGN : ExUnknown
                            Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
                            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

Originally posted by misascool View Post
                              I just want to say, its basically their fault.
                              The game data loss because of the new code they put on the game which cause some issue.
                              Yes they're trying to add some cool features for us to use in the future, for this I'm really grateful, thanks for trying to give us a new exciting features every update.
                              But, maintenance keep happening, like every week, and this rollback is the worse, more than thousands people lost their items.
                              Next time, when theyre going to put a new code, I hope they can just open the beta server, just like the old times.

And why youre trying to appreciate their hardwork, when lots of people lost their items which they got from their hard work too?
                              Think about people that spent years to get their items and lost it because of a rollback.
                              Yes they're doing their best to give back the loss items, but are you sure they'll be back?
                              first of all. Every game company takes some risks to do something cool and faile miserably. This time ubisoft dev team took a risk to add a code but failed. Second of all How do you know that those people who "Lost items" are telling the truth? If you think about it then this is the perfect scenarios to do something like that.
                              LVL 55

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X