L Wings renewal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaIIiope View Post
    Nah. Silver and jade statues are worthless.
    However i agree with Lwhip
    They wouldn't be if they were used for the quest. Why do we have a 25bgl item but we are worried about destroying the value of Phoenix wings.

Comment

Originally posted by hellfreezer View Post
      They wouldn't be if they were used for the quest. Why do we have a 25bgl item but we are worried about destroying the value of Phoenix wings.
      Well, I'm pretty sure they would add 100 Tridents annually as they did with Draconic Wings. Wait, I'm not pretty sure; I'm absolutely certain.
      Interesting threads I've made:
      BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
        Well, I'm pretty sure they would add 100 Tridents annually as they did with Draconic Wings. Wait, I'm not pretty sure; I'm absolutely certain.
        Well I believe it was posted by devs that they will only release 500 EVER. We need verification or clarification on this.

Comment

Well I believe it was posted by devs that they will only release 500 EVER. We need verification or clarification on this.
          according to their solutions for one requirements of legend quest, draconic wings, they added them back annually, so this one will probably too, to avoid unwanted things in the future ( if u know, u know )
          =IGN : Crausse=
          Instagram : @Crausse_GT
          Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

how you get the trident?

Comment

Originally posted by ITSMEAGAIN View Post
              how you get the trident?
              Super Summer Surprise in which u can get by breaking 20 summer surprise
              WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by Defush View Post
                Wonder why they didn't make the quest become deliver either pwings/davinci? I mean, that's more reasonable than putting limited items back to a legendary quest. If they really intend to reduce pwings inflation, other legendary quests should also be balanced as DKW and Lwhip.
                I'd have personally liked it too if the quest would have been changed to Da Vinci Wings, as they're anyways almost as expensive as Phoenix Wings currently. It wouldn't have affected the quest price by much and it would have solved the limited item problem the quest has. Now the problem is just solved for couple years until Neptune's Tridents become as rare as Phoenix Wings.

Originally posted by Defush View Post
                Change DKW quest to deliver either gold/silver/jade dragon statue. For Lwhip, change the quest to deliver either summer/winter/spring personal clash medal. I am quite disappointed with this, especially for the pwing owners.
                Changing the quest from delivering GDS to SDS or JDS would absolutely kill The Grand Tournament and quest price. I agree that 12 GDS per year isn't enough and another way to get them should be implemented, but the way has to be something that would not kill The Grand Tournament and Pet Battling.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ability to use any of the Clash Event Player Medal : Golds would come really soon too. It's been suggested, and agreed by many players multiple times already.

There's only going to be 500 tridents ever added, which just moves the problem of having limited item(s) as part of a Legendary Quest forward by couple years.

Comment

Obviously we need clarification about that. If not, the same problem will be repeated in the next few years. The cons is, if they add 100 Tridents each year, it will only make the price of Pwings destroyed in the market. Somehow they can overcome all this.

The only way to fix Lwing problem is to replace the Trident quest to deliver either Pwing/Da Vinci Wings. Besides its reasonable price, Da Vinci Wings is also a craftable and unlimited item.

Comment

Nah, there's gonna be around 550 more lwings added to the game which is an insane amount so i doubt they gonna add any more (6 years later perhaps)
                    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Problem is they are not used, which means they are worthless to get.

Comment

Well bye bye PWings. Trident can be used for step 18 for the L Wings quest to replace P Wings.
                        I wouldn't say replace.... It's like 2 BGLs and nobody can even buy it coz BGLs are locked.
                        Follow @organicowen_gt on Instagram

Comment

Working...
                        X