L Wings renewal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L Wings renewal!

Well bye bye PWings. Trident can be used for step 18 for the L Wings quest to replace P Wings.
    Interesting threads I've made:
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

source? i havent get to see it yet

update: i saw an sb, probably true

Comment

is it true???

Comment

rip my pwing , I'm not happy with this ...
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

im positive people are spreading fake rumors to drop pw price. it happens every summer fest too. this is just my take
          Last edited by Fizu; 07-03-2020, 08:37 AM. Reason: nvm just saw the post above ggwp pwings

Comment

Originally posted by anons View Post
            rip my pwings owner , I'm not happy with this ...
            Well, the exclusivity of P Wings remains.
            Interesting threads I've made:
            BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

Phoenix wings will drop and ghcs will rise...
              WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by Fizu View Post
                im positive people are spreading fake rumors to drop pw price. it happens every summer fest too. this is just my take
                Now you have another options for Legendary wings step 18 , before this it was only DELIVER PWING . Now you are able to deliver Neptune trident instead of that wing .
                sigpic
                #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

ghcs will rise abit since its a yearly thing. in future trident will rise to average price abt the same as pwing before inflation. after all, pwings took abt 3 to 4 years to reach 180-200dls

Comment

I thought there will be a new LTrident quest. But, I’m wrong.
                    IGN: GTStorage
                    Discord:GTStorage#1151
                    Instagram:@gtstorage
                    Profile picture by Intensifies. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by anons View Post
                      rip my pwing , I'm not happy with this ...
                      omggggggg lwing timeeeee
                      IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Phoenix Wings are now more legendary than Legendary Wings themselves. (atleast imo)

Expect a huge batch of new Legendary Wings owner.
                        IGN: CandleJack

Comment

Wonder why they didn't make the quest become deliver either pwings/davinci? I mean, that's more reasonable than putting limited items back to a legendary quest. If they really intend to reduce pwings inflation, other legendary quests should also be balanced as DKW and Lwhip.

Change DKW quest to deliver either gold/silver/jade dragon statue. For Lwhip, change the quest to deliver either summer/winter/spring personal clash medal. I am quite disappointed with this, especially for the pwing owners.

Comment

Originally posted by Defush View Post
                            Wonder why they didn't make the quest become deliver either pwings/davinci? I mean, that's more reasonable than putting limited items back to a legendary quest. If they really intend to reduce pwings inflation, other legendary quests should also be balanced as DKW and Lwhip.

Change DKW quest to deliver either gold/silver/jade dragon statue. For Lwhip, change the quest to deliver either summer/winter/pring personal clash medal. I am quite disappointed with this, especially for the pwing owners.
                            I couldn't agree more with this, this is a huge slap in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Defush View Post

Change DKW quest to deliver either gold/silver/jade dragon statue. For Lwhip, change the quest to deliver either summer/winter/spring personal clash medal. I am quite disappointed with this, especially for the pwing owners.
                              Nah. Silver and jade statues are worthless.
                              However i agree with Lwhip

Comment

Working...
                              X