Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

legit just close gt its not playable ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legit just close gt its not playable ...

bro how is this server playable rn cmon idk if its just me but every /sb i go to i cant move !!! i cant even harvest my farm as well im not mad im just annoyed idk i just think its better to just close gt and let the mods (or someone) fix it first then we can play in actual peace

edit: hi bro the situation right now is even worse than "potato server", dls=untradble ? gt not playable man just close game for a moment so you guys can focus !!!
    Last edited by CodesProfit; 07-05-2020, 04:36 AM.
    IGN: CodeAF (recently changed to Geovanic)
    Level: 75/125
    Road to Digger Spade: 126/200
    Road to BGL: 83dls/100dls

"(insert an r/im14andthisisdeep quote here)"

You can actually delete Growtopia from your phone/computer in case you didn't know.
    Instagram : @welca.gt
    Discord : WLCA#7758

I buy toxic waste barrel seeds & military radio seeds.

Comment

hell yeah remove the server now
      Originally posted by SkySound
      Oh yeah baby, it's TRIPLE!
      Next Goal:
      Achievement: PARKOUR! - Earned for being there when Rollback 6, 7, and 8 happened (omegalul)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WLCA View Post
        You can actually delete Growtopia from your phone/computer in case you didn't know.
        hi bro yes i can do that but what is ur point here bro are u getting mad at me sorry if mygrammar sounded like i was mad but what i was trying to say was that gt should close gt because literally cant play nicely but if u wanna roast me go ahead lol anyway sorry if i offended u or something i didnt mean to offend u

Comment

Originally posted by CodesProfit View Post
          hi bro yes i can do that but what is ur point here bro are u getting mad at me sorry if mygrammar sounded like i was mad but what i was trying to say was that gt should close gt because literally cant play nicely but if u wanna roast me go ahead lol anyway sorry if i offended u or something i didnt mean to offend u
          Not trying to roast you or something. But do know that players (like me) still want to play the game. "Closing GT" isn't really a positive thing for me that's why I recommended you to just delete the game (so it's just for you) and not affect us (people who want to play).

Comment

Not trying to roast you or something. But do know that players (like me) still want to play the game. "Closing GT" isn't really a positive thing for me that's why I recommended you to just delete the game (so it's just for you) and not affect us (people who want to play).
            oh ok bro im sorry if i offended you i didnt know people actually want playing rn sorry if its bad thing for u but bro how deleting game = problem solve ?

Comment

i agree in that not playable part, we want to enjoy the event thats why we travel upon worlds to find cheap fireworks, but if we dont want to enjoy the event and just play like nothing really happen then there's no big problem except aggressively disconnecting & hardly logging in
              =IGN : Crausse=
              Instagram : @Crausse_GT
              Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

The game is quite literally unplayable.

It is worse than when they added PvP card battles. Enter a world with more than 30 people? /go to any sb? Lots of players somewhere on the same subserver, even though you're alone? Enjoy being frozen and having to relog three times to actually get out of the world.
                It's a joke. It's obviously something to do with the new update, because this didn't happen a week ago.
                The server is getting so bad that I'm getting too many people logging in at once errors while the server hasn't just restarted, which is a first for me.
                I think maintenance isn't just inevitable, it's required.
                IGN: ShrimpBait

Surgery in Growtopia
                sigpic

"Domestic Techie"

Comment

bro how is this server playable rn cmon idk if its just me but every /sb i go to i cant move !!! i cant even harvest my farm as well im not mad im just annoyed idk i just think its better to just close gt and let the mods (or someone) fix it first then we can play in actual peace
                  how deleting game = problem solve ?
                  deleting game = u dont need to harvest ur farms = u wouldnt get annoyed = problem solved
                  deleting game = u dont need to warp sbs = u wont froze = u wouldnt get annoyed = problem solved

delete it if it annoys u that much. fyi there are still players out there who want to play the game and instead of closing gt we hope that the servers will be fixed someday
                  IGN: ColdB

Comment

Oh actually, did you mean a temporary closure to fix the servers? or close GT for good?

Comment

Originally posted by ColdB View Post
                      deleting game = u dont need to harvest ur farms = u wouldnt get annoyed = problem solved
                      deleting game = u dont need to warp sbs = u wont froze = u wouldnt get annoyed = problem solved

delete it if it annoys u that much. fyi there are still players out there who want to play the game and instead of closing gt we hope that the servers will be fixed someday
                      hi bro very sorry if i offended you i didnt i can actually make people sad about what i said very sorry but i think its common sense that i deleting game= i cant play gt.

my thread is just a possible solution idea for gt to have actual time and to actually focus on solving server problem so I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY cause i wanna play gt i will repeat bro "SO I CAN PLAY GT NICELY" because i wanna play gt !!! so deleting gt= cant play gt = not problem solved hope this post not get u mad bro i apologize again for misunderstanding

- - - Updated - - -

Oh actually, did you mean a temporary closure to fix the servers? or close GT for good?
                      hi bro, yes u got my point sorry if my gramar is bad i understand if u didnt understand my point for my thread, what i want to say is close gt for a moment so gt can have focus on fixing servers

Comment

hi bro, yes u got my point sorry if my gramar is bad i understand if u didnt understand my point for my thread, what i want to say is close gt for a moment so gt can have focus on fixing servers
                        Oh, very sorry for misunderstanding you then. I'm with you for temporary maintenance though

Comment

It is really unplayable right now, but closing the game is going to far.
                          IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 10/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Comment

o srry if this is ur point then i apologise for being that rude
                            IGN: ColdB

Comment

bump !!! because of the current situation right now gt is unplayable !!! (i don wanna make another thread about "just close gt")

Comment

Working...
                              X