Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Duplicated Items (3rd of July, 2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes. It is one thing to dupe high-tier rares because its impact is less measurable, but duping currency on the scale of hundreds of thousands of world locks is some hyper-inflation.
    Originally posted by tson
    *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
    Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
    The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

So now what ??

Just comeback to GT like a few weeks ago & now come this dupe thingies, im literally cannot do anything. I also saw someone drop 50 BGL in front of me. GT is dying & unplayable anymore bruhh ( Dont forget the lag & the server )
      GOAL :
      Max level (112/125)
      Enjoy the game (45/100)

Comment

oh come on dont make it look so bad, this isnt the first time and a game this huge will have bugs/glitches so hang on cuz there is so much pressure on the mods/devs so instead of posting such threads be helpful.

Comment

Oh yes, now dirt is 200/10
          IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 87)
          Net worth : 71dls
          Target : 1/16 TM
          4k/50k gtloomings seed
          BGL in november ‏‏‎

OK

Comment

rollback 7 lets go

Comment

Yep, I was agree. The best solution is to do another rollback. I mean like, they can't just remove the items or make it untradeable. If the duped items are clothes or something, they still can lock the items. But look, the BGL were also duped. So, the best solution is to do a rollback.

Comment

Why no one doing something.

[messaged removed - massive profanity]

Comment

Tone it down. Them not posting anything doesn't mean they're not doing anything. In their place I'd focus on fixing dupe glitch before posting anything, so I bet they're doing that.
                  Discord: Moksej#3335
                  IGN: Moksej
                  Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/93CXDj3

Comment

Originally posted by Moksej View Post
                    Tone it down. Them not posting anything doesn't mean they're not doing anything. In their place I'd focus on fixing dupe glitch before posting anything, so I bet they're doing that.
                    Issue has been fixed already and all the needed items were removed so nothing to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
                      Issue has been fixed already and all the needed items were removed so nothing to worry.
                      the bgl thing?

Comment

Originally posted by christian667 GT View Post
                        Yep, I was agree. The best solution is to do another rollback. I mean like, they can't just remove the items or make it untradeable. If the duped items are clothes or something, they still can lock the items. But look, the BGL were also duped. So, the best solution is to do a rollback.
                        Issue was fixed and the related items have been already taken care of... noting to worry and no rollback is coming.

Comment

Best solution is rollback, the "tracking system" is flawed. A lot of people will get away with their crime. It will be unfortunate for lucky people who got good stuff but sh*t happens.

Comment

Originally posted by kpnicko View Post
                            the bgl thing?
                            Yes...... .....

Comment

Is this a confirmation stating that we are allowed to trade freely without the fear of any item removals?
                              IGN: Vrags
                              Thingamabob at skill 43
                              Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

Comment

Issue was fixed and the related items have been already taken care of... noting to worry and no rollback is coming.
                                What do you mean lol? There are still people selling phoenix wings for 2 DLs and random people with 70 BGL... clearly it has NOT been taken care of at ALL.
                                IGN: Jisam
                                Discord: Jisam#9391
                                Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

Working...
                                X