Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Duplicated Items (3rd of July, 2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
    Issue was fixed and the related items have been already taken care of... noting to worry and no rollback is coming.
    It happened after you maintenance the server
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhxdvFW0ZU

Comment

Originally posted by lafa View Post
      tf ur fixing when u even cant upload a transparent ubisoft logo as your profile pc lmao
      or spell "nothing" correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post
        And i was thinking growtopias team was honest :/
        and incompetent

Comment

Issue was fixed and the related items have been already taken care of... noting to worry and no rollback is coming.
          Originally posted by Jisam View Post
          What do you mean lol? There are still people selling phoenix wings for 2 DLs and random people with 70 BGL... clearly it has NOT been taken care of at ALL.
          this is how u guys fail at fixing stuff. i'm super disappointed and i guess i shud mess around with the dupe glitch next time
          who knows maybe i can still have those duped items after u said u've "fixed" the issue
          IGN: ColdB

Comment

at this rate almost 90% of the community or the WHOLE community would have dupe everything possible, rollback is necessary ubi... You can't lock every item like the last one in 2019, back then it was so bad... and now if dls/bgls/wls are getting locked, it defeats the whole purpose of the trading aspect

Comment

Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post
              And dont tell the problems? No, thx. Remember that seth and hamumu was like indie devs which ubisoft is not... they should hire more devs or sell the game
              its not that easy genius, finding more devs isnt like buying a bag of chips

Comment

I sold my mag for 63dls. I am so scared right now i dont want to lose almost all of my net.

Comment

2020 everybody
                  IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 87)
                  Net worth : 71dls
                  Target : 1/16 TM
                  4k/50k gtloomings seed
                  BGL in november ‏‏‎

OK

Comment

Originally posted by Kludge View Post
                    its not that easy genius, finding more devs isnt like buying a bag of chips
                    If you are ubisoft, it is
                    Law <3 me :)

Comment

I know there’s many posts about the dupes, but this is one of the worst I’ve seen.

I went to buyrayman and it was being traded like hotcakes for 2 bgls, it’s literally the most obvious dupe I’ve ever seen. This is probably happening with many other items too and it’s insane. Keep in mind not many rayman are duped I’m pretty sure, so these are legit Rayman being traded for duped bgls. If they don’t rollback, whose to say raymans price won’t be affected by this.

I really don’t want a rollback. I got the octopus back thing from a firework and it’s the best thing in the game, but this is literally insane. I haven’t seen anything at this scale before.
                      hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Comment

Seriously? There are still a lot of duplicate items hanging around. Not only BGLs and Pwings, even cheap items that cost less than 10Dls are still hanging around in duplicates. Please don't repeat the same mistakes as before.

Also, I heard a rumor from someone exactly on July 1. Somebody said that some items were duplicated since the end of June. Whether it's true or not, but you have to investigate it. And please temporarily disable the trading feature.

Please just for once for you to listen to the community, this is really messed up.

Comment

Ubisoft can you please fix this i don’t care what you do just fix it.
                          Hi

Comment

Pls just do rollback before its too late. Just make the decision and inform the people pls. The sooner the better.
                            GOALS:
                            Royal Lock [0/1]
                            Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                            Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

How stupid is ubisoft....people are still selling p wings for 10 dls. clearly the issue isn't fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverTexas View Post
                                How stupid is ubisoft....people are still selling p wings for 10 dls. clearly the issue isn't fixed.
                                They dont want to lose the money they got from iotm and summer fest? Thats the only thing i can think of
                                Law <3 me :)

Comment

Working...
                                X