i cant believe im saying this but "just rollback"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant believe im saying this but "just rollback"

in my previous post i was praying for rollback not to happen but seeing the situation rn i dont think this can be solve by just nuking worlds with duped items, bgls are part of the duped items so its gonna be harder to fix without doing rollback now. before you guys reply some hate comments youre not the only one going to lose something here i recently got lucky with sfw i dont want rollback to happen but its for gt at this point but gt players surely needs a "BIG BUT" here.

for me, ill be ok with rollback if its tripple gems,xp and seeds tell me guys what u want for exceptions for 2nd rollback

edit: just found out that dupers are using their duped dls to buy expensive items ... rollback=confirmed ?

edit2:
    Originally posted by Neia Baraja View Post
    I'm fine with a roll back as long as we get some growtoken compensation
    Last edited by CodesProfit; 07-03-2020, 04:38 PM.
    IGN: CodeAF (recently changed to Geovanic)
    Level: 75/125
    Road to Digger Spade: 126/200
    Road to BGL: 83dls/100dls

"(insert an r/im14andthisisdeep quote here)"

Originally posted by CodesProfit View Post
    in my previous post i was praying for rollback not to happen but seeing the situation rn i dont think this can be solve by just nuking worlds with duped items, bgls are part of the duped items so its gonna be harder to fix without doing rollback now. before you guys reply some hate comments youre not the only one going to lose something here i recently got lucky with sfw i dont want rollback to happen but its for gt at this point but gt players surely needs a "BIG BUT" here.

for me, ill be ok with rollback if its tripple gems,xp and seeds tell me guys what u want for exceptions for 2nd rollback
    not sure which post but UBIDEV replied that situation is under control and dupe glitch is fixed. Also i see that everyone is asking but ive never seen someone givng.
    InGame Name: vHowl
    LVL 55
    Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

to be fair, you would had to rollback a week back if that's the case. I'm just curious why are the majorly duped items still tradable
      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
        not sure which post but UBIDEV replied that situation is under control and dupe glitch is fixed. Also i see that everyone is asking but ive never seen someone givng.
        Im still seeing phoenix wings being sold for 2dls ._.
        CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

sigpic

Comment

by now about 60% of the community has duped alot of items, not surprised if the entire community follows suit if nothing is done

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
            to be fair, you would had to rollback a week back if that's the case. I'm just curious why are the majorly duped items still tradable
            Yes. If ubisoft wants to remove it completely, they must rollback 1-2weeks (not sure how much)
            InGame Name: vHowl
            LVL 55
            Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
              Yes. If ubisoft wants to remove it completely, they must rollback 1-2weeks (not sure how much)
              i dont think they can rollback 1 2 weeks

Comment

Comment

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  IGN: CodeAF (recently changed to Geovanic)
                  Level: 75/125
                  Road to Digger Spade: 126/200
                  Road to BGL: 83dls/100dls

"(insert an r/im14andthisisdeep quote here)"

Comment

They can rollback for 1-2 days then remove the rest manually or smth
                    [IGN : Joses]

Comment

Originally posted by JosesBlt View Post
                      They can rollback for 1-2 days then remove the rest manually or smth
                      BGLs being duped has already been going on for a week or longer though

It's just that no one knew about it

Comment

YES!

Comment

I am pretty sure mods will "Hunt" poeple with duplicated items and do something to them atleast 1week ban. And also just STAY AWAY FROM TRADES!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X