Is it safe to sell/buy stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to sell/buy stuff?

Not 100% whats going on, but a lot of people have dup'd BGLS. And not gonna lie i wanna make profit this event by buying 600 summer packs using my 9million gems. And if i end up selling them i don't wanna lose those world locks due to a dup'd glitch.

So is it safe to sell/buy stuff?
    sigpic

I would 100% hold off. I went to a world with a guy who duped pwings. Def still a thing, considering this happened 5-10 min ago

Comment

Just wait for further announcement just save it for a while until it is safe. There have been reports that duping is still at large even though UBIDEV said it was "taken care of".

Comment

Originally posted by BryanPaul View Post
        Just wait for further announcement just save it for a while until it is safe. There have been reports that duping is still at large even though UBIDEV said it was "taken care of".
        But like, its fixed now like but theres still so many dup'd stuff out there. Specially BGLS! Like i wanna stream on twitch and try get the new Trident.
        sigpic

Comment

Ubidev said that every duped item has been removed but I'm 99% sure he/she is going crazy

░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
          ░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
          ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
          Random stuff in GOLA
          ▲◭△△△◮▲
          ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Originally posted by Edvoid20 View Post
            Not 100% whats going on, but a lot of people have dup'd BGLS. And not gonna lie i wanna make profit this event by buying 600 summer packs using my 9million gems. And if i end up selling them i don't wanna lose those world locks due to a dup'd glitch.

So is it safe to sell/buy stuff?

I hope growtopia makes summer fest longer.

Comment

An administrator said the problem was fixed. That means any problem experienced is a valid complaint to support.

So the safety of transactions is entirely dependent on your confidence in support if something were to transpire.
              Originally posted by tson
              *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
              Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
              The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Well if you want. You can knowingly buy duped items and resell for higher price. What are they gonna do? Say its duped? They said it's fixed!

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
                Random stuff in GOLA
                ▲◭△△△◮▲
                ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                  Ubidev said that every duped item has been removed but I'm 99% sure he/she is going crazy
                  Yes... the last time a huge incident happened the same as this, before took more than a month, and them fixing it for nearly an hour looks... uhmm fake
                  A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
                  World: ZYTRAN
                  Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

Look i went to "Show" world to have some fun. I traded one guys that had 2bgls. After i lost show battle he dropped 10wls for free on me. Will i get banned if i keep those 10wls if they were duplicated?? He gave 1 dude 1 free dl.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebris View Post
                      Look i went to "Show" world to have some fun. I traded one guys that had 2bgls. After i lost show battle he dropped 10wls for free on me. Will i get banned if i keep those 10wls if they were duplicated?? He gave 1 dude 1 free dl.
                      yes, goodbye
                      whocares

Comment

Originally posted by Ebris View Post
                        I hope growtopia makes summer fest longer.
                        They announced they will extend Summerfest by 1 day.
                        CrateShip

Comment

Working...
                        X