Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Are you in favor of another rollback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrateShip
    replied
    Yes. Unless they could somehow just remove all the duplicated items from circulation.

Leave a comment:

• Traemfo
    replied
    Originally posted by benzygs94 View Post
    because two day ago they did a roll but now they want another one since this was a second time! TO ANYONE WHO WANT ROLLBACK YOU ARE A IDIOT!
    I have bad news, bud

Leave a comment:

• benzygs94
    replied
    DISAGREE

because two day ago they did a roll but now they want another one since this was a second time! TO ANYONE WHO WANT ROLLBACK YOU ARE A IDIOT!

Leave a comment:

• LancePlaysYT
    replied
    Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    What an interesting time to be a growtopian, i can't even sleep as the current situation is so interesting lol
    i fee you, its 6:51am. I'll die soon.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGrowtopiaChicken
    replied
    What an interesting time to be a growtopian, i can't even sleep as the current situation is so interesting lol

Leave a comment:

• LancePlaysYT
    replied
    Welp, we got the rollback.

Leave a comment:

• EihortGT
    replied
    Yes, I have nothing to lose lel.

Leave a comment:

• Sparkie
    replied
    Yes. No questions asked.

Leave a comment:

• Traemfo
    replied
    Honestly, I don’t really care that much. All i care about is that I’m allowed to keep my 136 phoenix wings that i grinded for.

Leave a comment:

• Kurzy
    replied
    Yes please do a rollback ! Just make sure inventory and worlds are gonna be synced in right way so we don't loose items we placed/dropped like last time

Leave a comment:

• benzygs94
    replied
    Read my thread I posted

Leave a comment:

• Rijstplukker
    replied
    The best solution would be a longer maintenance, and more extensive tracking of said duped items.
    This rollback -especially at the start of summer- will benefit alot more people negatively than it would positively.
    This is something that can be manually taken care of, and seeing as we had a rollback less than a week ago plus all the server issues, ubisoft will lose alot of revenue and most likely player base if they pull off another rollback.
    Personally i dont care what they decide on, but thats just my 2 cents

Leave a comment:

• LancePlaysYT
    started a poll [POLL] Are you in favor of another rollback?

[POLL] Are you in favor of another rollback?

Yes
    76.19%
    No (Provide explanation why)
    23.81%
    As the title says, are you in favor of another rollback to fix all the issues that we have right now with the duplicated items? I just wanted to see people's opinions toward this idea. Personally I am in favor for another rollback as I think the damage of the duped items (specifically the duped bgls) is already too large.
Working...
X