Just Realize This...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Realize This...

Guys, none of this is Ubisoft's fault. (..Well, maybe the server issues), but the players are the ones who duped the BGLs, not the moderators / devs. You should blame the illegitimate players and hackers, not the devs/mods. I get that the update that devs released allowed us to dupe, but if we never duped, a rollback / 7 hour maintenance would've never happened. Please guys, THINK.
    Goals :

1 BGL : 75/100 DLS
    Rayman : 0/1
    2 Magplants : 1/2
    Focused Eyes : 28/100 Growtokens

i wanted to screw over ubisoft’s mistake more but this time i’ll have to be neutral.

it’s like blaming the owner of the kitchen knife for just having it when it was used to kill him but at the same time we really want to let ubisoft know that they have to do better
    disc: irp_o#7242
    ign: Pressproof
    profile picture by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
      i wanted to screw over ubisoft’s mistake more but this time i’ll have to be neutral.

it’s like blaming the owner of the kitchen knife for just having it when it was used to kill him but at the same time we really want to let ubisoft know that they have to do better
      Using your ana logy, The owner of the kitchen knife is responsible for leaving the knife somewhere where it was accessible to anyone but him, knowing how dangerous it is.

What just recently happened definitely isn't Ubisoft's Growtopia Team's fault, but it was definitely their responsibility to make sure these things don't happen
      Last edited by Neia Baraja; 07-04-2020, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LilCapt View Post
        Guys, none of this is Ubisoft's fault. (..Well, maybe the server issues), but the players are the ones who duped the BGLs, not the moderators / devs. You should blame the illegitimate players and hackers, not the devs/mods. I get that the update that devs released allowed us to dupe, but if we never duped, a rollback / 7 hour maintenance would've never happened. Please guys, THINK.
        the problem is that they were testing a new code on the actual server
        Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.
        IGN:Quarterstone
        Level:125

Comment

Yes, the dupe may not have been their fault, but the human nature will always push us to do such things, it’s like finding a case holding millions of dollars in the street, would you keep it? Or kindly return it to the lost and founds? Also, the rollback VI was their fault, the lost items by other legitimate players ( like me who lost 2 magplants, which were all I had. ) after the rollback VI was their fault, and the lots of lags and servers issues are also their fault, stop trying to make them less guilty of what is happening, they are a multi-billion company, people pay them for this game, we should be offered a decent service. That’s all I have to say.
          I changed my IGN, I am now called VTT

~~~GOALS~~~

Level 125 : DONE
          Get 10 DLs : 215/10
          Get Da Vinci : Not done
          Get lots of nice friends : TOTALLY DONE

Comment

Its ubisoft's fault because last night about 10:00 GT time they ban us on the world that has a dupe items and they could literally shut down the server then but no they watch people selling dupe stuff and they just shut down the server hours ago.

Comment

honestly, I don't agree with you, Capt, but I'll remain neutral. it seems like you're just trying to suck up to Ubisoft at this point. and from my past experience with you, that just might be the case.

Anyways, they should have atleast done a beta test, maybe some this mess could have been avoided if they did a beta test
              pretty inactive at the moment, if you need to contact me just pm me

always glad to meet new people.

have a great day, they're hard to come across nowadays

- Mistie

Comment

Originally posted by Helous View Post
                Its ubisoft's fault because last night about 10:00 GT time they ban us on the world that has a dupe items and they could literally shut down the server then but no they watch people selling dupe stuff and they just shut down the server hours ago.
                I'm not really sure why they didn't act up immediately but I think at that point of time, they didn't realize how serious the dupe glitch was. Pictures on forums weren't enough since there are people who claims that it was taken from the private servers. From what I think, they needed to investigate the issue first before making any major decisions.

That's the best scenario I could come up with. I hope they'll explain why they took this long to bring the servers to maintainace.
                sigpic

Comment

Lol Its Not Ubisoft Fault ?
                  Every Company Must Test Every Update Before They Release It I Really Cant Believe How Some Kids Can Hack A Big Gaming Company To See How Weak Are Ubisoft Employees Cant Even Handle A Server
                  Go Upgrade Your Servers And Hire A Real Developers That Can Do There Jobs Not Staying All Day Playing The Game And Banning Csn Or autofarmers Or I Dont Know What
                  Pubg Have 50 Million Players + And There Is No Single Mistake Till Now
                  Growtopia Max 55K Players Everyday Every 30 Minutes There Is A Bug+hack+Banning+Without Reasons

Comment

Working...
                  X