Can handle RAINBOW 6 BUT CANT HANDLE THIS 2D GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can handle RAINBOW 6 BUT CANT HANDLE THIS 2D GAME

Worst rollback in growtopia history, lost 3 sfw and 2dls . LOST THE MOST VALUABLE MOMENT IN GAME.

That's not how it works
    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Affectio View Post
      Worst rollback in growtopia history, lost 3 sfw and 2dls . LOST THE MOST VALUABLE MOMENT IN GAME.
      Rainbow Six Seige is handled by Ubisoft Montreal. Growtopia is handled by Ubisoft Abu Dhabi. There are differences between those 2, mate
      IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
      - Tall Boi
      - Professional Candy Crusher
      - Completely Straight
      - Funky Hair
      - Never Got Featured On YIAY
      - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
      - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

2 rollback ubisoft profit lot
        Is my English improving..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
          Rainbow Six Seige is handled by Ubisoft Montreal. Growtopia is handled by Ubisoft Abu Dhabi. There are differences between those 2, mate
          the above ^
          I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
          www.coolmathgames.com
          www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
          sigpic
          ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
            That does NOT mean that they need to screw with the servers and the game. The main company is still the same, Ubisoft.
            Which means that again -- they should either transfer the game to the main Ubisoft company or hire better developers.
            Do you like puzzle and psyhics games? Then check this game out!: Shape fold animals

Life is a journey, what should be lived in the way it is meant to be: peacefully.

Comment

They have a different team to develop the game, If fixing bugs is easy for you, You can work there and fix the bug for us.

All I want to say is stop complaining, They have enough pressure to handle 2 rollback in 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by IApply View Post
                That does NOT mean that they need to screw with the servers and the game. The main company is still the same, Ubisoft.
                Which means that again -- they should either transfer the game to the main Ubisoft company or hire better developers.
                Kinda have to agree on this one. The Abu Dhabi division of Ubisoft only have at least 60-70 people working. And they basically Ubisoft's B-Team and they only worked on CSI based games.
                IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
                - Tall Boi
                - Professional Candy Crusher
                - Completely Straight
                - Funky Hair
                - Never Got Featured On YIAY
                - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
                - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

That's not how companies work...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                    That's not how companies work...
                    Except thats exactly how companies work. The main company Ubisoft Montreal has the rights to the game, and bought the game off Seth and Hamumu in the first place. They however decided to give the game management to UAE country's small branch.

As I said, hire better developers or transfer the ownership of the game and management to the official main company. It's not as hard as it looks. And seeing how UAE Abu Dhabi small branch company of Ubi runs things, you can clearly see that the team is NOT doing okay, screws up all the time and works extremely unprofessionally. You would expect something better from a branch company that is a multi-billion dollar company, or am I missing something here? Nope.
                    Do you like puzzle and psyhics games? Then check this game out!: Shape fold animals

Life is a journey, what should be lived in the way it is meant to be: peacefully.

Comment

I do agree that Ubisoft Abu dhabi shouldn't have been given a MMO with an economy when they have never worked on a MMO beforehand. I guess they brought over some devs that did have experience, bu the whole team should have had experience with MMO's and possible problems
                      LURD

Comment

Except thats exactly how companies work. The main company Ubisoft Montreal has the rights to the game, and bought the game off Seth and Hamumu in the first place. They however decided to give the game management to UAE country's small branch.

As I said, hire better developers or transfer the ownership of the game and management to the official main company. It's not as hard as it looks. And seeing how UAE Abu Dhabi small branch company of Ubi runs things, you can clearly see that the team is NOT doing okay, screws up all the time and works extremely unprofessionally. You would expect something better from a branch company that is a multi-billion dollar company, or am I missing something here? Nope.
                        Like I said, that's not how companies work. Growtopia is considered a small game which is not even in their priority list.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                          Like I said, that's not how companies work. Growtopia is considered a small game which is not even in their priority list.
                          I will not argue with someone who knows little to nothing about such things, sorrynotsorry.

I have made my points clear.

They have the ability to do better and hire better people who know how to take care properly of such things.

Comment

Originally posted by LURD View Post
                            I do agree that Ubisoft Abu dhabi shouldn't have been given a MMO with an economy when they have never worked on a MMO beforehand. I guess they brought over some devs that did have experience, bu the whole team should have had experience with MMO's and possible problems
                            That's exactly what they're doing right now... Does everyone here really think that Growtopia is comparable to Rayman?

- - - Updated - - -

I will not argue with someone who knows little to nothing about such things, sorrynotsorry.

I have made my points clear.

They have the ability to do better and hire better people who know how to take care properly of such things.
                            Like I said, that's now how companies work. Especially not with a big company like Ubisoft.
                            sigpic

Comment

The thread is still wrong even if you say that

- - - Updated - - -

Then the other Ubisoft branch will mess up again with their reason being: "We're still getting used to Growtopia's environment and code," like the Abu Dhabi team has said before. Hiring better developers would be better than transferring the ownership of a game to people who do not know much about Growtopia. But you never know, maybe they are getting new developers. From what I know, they are actually hiring. I don't think they'd announce if they had a new developer. The same with other things such as the department assigned to Game Design and Updates, and with the Legal Department. Although this is not wrong, Growtopia is a small game and doubt that other branches would accept it. Ubisoft is just a name, you can't expect little to zero mistakes from them.

- - - Updated - - -

hire better people who know how to take care properly of such things.
                              https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/career...n=abu%20dhabi#

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                              X