X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apen3056
    replied
    Originally posted by 1wlworth View Post
    Triple chance of bonus gems for a full week will only destroy the economy even more. I'm okay with 2 days double gems but I don't think the economy could handle more than that
    you mean about triple chance of bonus gems it just only 24 hours only. but rollback plaque still for a week

Leave a comment:

• 1wlworth
    replied
    Originally posted by Apen3056 View Post
    if 3 times rollback, ima agree to become apology week lmao. i hope triple chance of dropping gems and purchase gems will discounted as 50% and bonus gems also alot people losing expensive item from lucky should common prize reduced into rare prize haha
    Triple chance of bonus gems for a full week will only destroy the economy even more. I'm okay with 2 days double gems but I don't think the economy could handle more than that

Leave a comment:

• asdsda321412
    replied
    Originally posted by Pineacorn View Post
    same here
    in the official growtopia website there are 18k playing maybe thats the other server?

mine shows "server is under maintenance..."
    Wait there's another server?

Leave a comment:

• Degami
    replied
    Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Why is the server under maintenance again ?
    8th rollback it is

Leave a comment:

• Apen3056
    replied
    if 3 times rollback, ima agree to become apology week lmao. i hope triple chance of dropping gems and purchase gems will discounted as 50% and bonus gems also alot people losing expensive item from lucky should common prize reduced into rare prize haha

Leave a comment:

• Defendant
    replied

i don't care if it takes 3 days, 1 week or more than that, i hope they can fix the lag and give back my rayman, 2 ut and 2 gaia

Leave a comment:

• Pineacorn
    replied
    same here
    in the official growtopia website there are 18k playing maybe thats the other server?

mine shows "server is under maintenance..."

Leave a comment:

• JetDx
    replied
    Do a second Rollback 6

Reset it to 30 June (again) or maybe before it. Problem solved

Leave a comment:

• Galastiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Ganon View Post
    i trying to use my 100% brain, if dev rollback again before 30june, it will be no rollback 7 and 8, we are still in rollback 6 because in that day rollback 6 not happening yet.
    I trying to use my 100% brain, if people did dup 1 year ago. So rollback 1 year 😂 No kidding. Everyday some people sb Growtopia dup dup dup. If thats real, my opinion correct

Leave a comment:

• Iooksim
    replied
    Originally posted by HalfArrow View Post
    Dude, PAW is months later..
    Thats why dont make them STRESS and they decide to END this game

Leave a comment:

• HalfArrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Iooksim View Post
    Stop lah adoohhh if they didnt do rollback so whatt?? Economy Kacawu (Become screwed up) !!! if kacau ?? GT Hancur (broken) ??? If hancur?? Ubisoft delete GT

Stop judge laaa plaease I still want enjoy PAW

JANCOK
    Dude, PAW is months later..

Leave a comment:

• Iooksim
    replied
    Stop lah adoohhh if they didnt do rollback so whatt?? Economy Kacau (Become screwed up) !!! if kacau ?? GT Hancur (broken) ??? If hancur?? Ubisoft delete GT

Stop judge laaa plaease I still want enjoy PAW

They still really need rollback 8 because so many item lost and Dupe DLS BGLS Spread for a week already

Leave a comment:

• HalfArrow
    replied
    Originally posted by TiiG View Post
    It would still be rollback VIII. But there would be no evidence of the rollbacks VI and VII in game.

I wouldn't mind going back to June the 30th or even eariler. That might remove all the dublicated items that otherwise they are not able to remove 100%.
    They know what to do don't worry.

Leave a comment:

• benota2
    replied
    because you always sb "guys dont forget to check my putube channel at ... gt". it make server crash

Leave a comment:

• Decode Quiz
    replied
    They probably finished deleting the duplicated items and start unlocking the item ban? No one knows

Stay positive, everythings gonna be alrite

Leave a comment:

Working...
X