Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the 'New Code' cause the game down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the 'New Code' cause the game down?

I've heard about them adding a new code for them to made updates a little bit easier. Then the code messed up and cause the entirety of Growtopia to be on a rollback. Does this incident already fixed or there are still some anomalies in the code?
    IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    I've heard about them adding a new code for them to made updates a little bit easier. Then the code messed up and cause the entirety of Growtopia to be on a rollback. Does this incident already fixed or there are still some anomalies in the code?
    you got it wrong. the code caused the dupes and ubisoft did not want to do anything about it until the last minute. they obviously did not beta test the code.
    Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.
    IGN:Quarterstone
    Level:125

Comment

Originally posted by 5351 View Post
      you got it wrong. the code caused the dupes and ubisoft did not want to do anything about it until the last minute. they obviously did not beta test the code.
      Actually he is talking about the first rollback that happened on 1st of July.. and no, @OP, it was the new IOTM update that caused the first rollback.
      Last edited by IApply; 07-04-2020, 08:27 AM. Reason: added information
      Do you like puzzle and psyhics games? Then check this game out!: Shape fold animals

Life is a journey, what should be lived in the way it is meant to be: peacefully.

Comment

You sure? You heard the duplicators,They said that the glitch occured a week ago, whichthe new code hasnt been added to the game yet.

Comment

Originally posted by IApply View Post
          Actually he is talking about the first rollback that happened on 1st of July.. and no, @OP, it was the new IOTM update that caused the first rollback.
          Pegasus Wings are my best bet of the Rollback. Totally overused and cause lags and crashes. At least 5 times during normal gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Decode Quiz View Post
          You sure? You heard the duplicators,They said that the glitch occured a week ago, whichthe new code hasnt been added to the game yet.
          You telling me that the Duplication issue occurred a week ago? Sheesh Louise, they do didn't take quick actions about this
          IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
          - Tall Boi
          - Professional Candy Crusher
          - Completely Straight
          - Funky Hair
          - Never Got Featured On YIAY
          - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
          - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

Pegasus Wings are my best bet of the Rollback. Totally overused and cause lags and crashes. At least 5 times during normal gameplay

- - - Updated - - -

You telling me that the Duplication issue occurred a week ago? Sheesh Louise, they do didn't take quick actions about this
            in their defence, they were not aware until summerfest. but july 1st WAS 1 week ago.
            Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.

Comment

in their defence, they were not aware until summerfest. but july 1st WAS 1 week ago.
              July 1st is literally just 3 days ago...

- - - Updated - - -

They are taking quick actions.
              sigpic

Comment

wait wat, july 1st was 1 week ago ?? are you time traveller ??

Level ---

SSP SEED & RSP BLOCK SHOP
                " OKAD " (Close for a moment/Rebuild)

My world and dl have been hacked 8/11/2017

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                  July 1st is literally just 3 days ago...

- - - Updated - - -

They are taking quick actions.
                  i apologise, i misread the date, i have never misread the date before.

Comment

Working...
                  X