Summer Fest is ruined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Fest is ruined

Hey! I don't wanna be pessimist or anything but just sharing my opinion.
    Summer Fest is ruined. We can't buy anything cause we can't use our diamond locks. Imagine someone has 30 wls and want to buy something worth 150 wls, he can't. Even can't drop wls in a world and trade the world for the item. I just played 2 minutes and logged off cause I can't buy any summer surprise and can't use my dls.

Moreover, this is ruining the economy. Everything is dropped cause players need World Locks and no one can buy stuff for dls.

I prefer a long long maintenance of several days rather that a more broken economy, a ruined long-awaited event and no fun to play.

(Again, that is just my opinion).
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Not only cant buy anything we also cant sell items

Comment

Its best not to buy or sell anything now. The prices are gonna get a little wonky

IGN: FinalChance
      -- |Wannabe| Storywriter --
      --- |Wannabe| Artist ---
      °
      °

°
      °
      -------- Art insta --------

Visit my insta page here
      ---- Follow me | ♡ ----

Comment

Glad to hear you guys can think about summerfest.
        We are struggling about our missing item, our GT Life is ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon View Post
          Glad to hear you guys can think about summerfest.
          We are struggling about our missing item, our GT Life is ruined.
          Summer Fest is just one of the several reasons while they should go back into maintenance and not open the game.

The whole point of this thread is : please go back into a long maintenance until EVERYTHING is fixed please do the right decision Ubisoft
          Real woof-woof king.
          I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

You're assuming that your Diamond Locks are unusable for all of SummerFest... you sure are being a pessimist.

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
              Summer Fest is just one of the several reasons while they should go back into maintenance and not open the game.

The whole point of this thread is : please go back into a long maintenance until EVERYTHING is fixed please do the right decision Ubisoft
              they decide to do nothing for us who missing items that we buy few month ago, i dont expect more.

But yea maybe there are a Miracle they hear our plea..

Comment

Summer Fest is ruined. We can't buy anything cause we can't use our diamond locks. Imagine someone has 30 wls and want to buy something worth 150 wls, he can't. Even can't drop wls in a world and trade the world for the item. I just played 2 minutes and logged off cause I can't buy any summer surprise and can't use my dls.

Moreover, this is ruining the economy. Everything is dropped cause players need World Locks and no one can buy stuff for dls.

I prefer a long long maintenance of several days rather that a more broken economy, a ruined long-awaited event and no fun to play.

Idk bro after i saw Rollback VII i just logged off because i know i lost something again like BREAKING LGRIDS

Comment

Actually, this is very difficult for Growtopia game since the main item that makes the game run was the one affected by the duped glitch.
                  Imagine a country without a money is not a country at all since its economy is nothing, its not working. WLS/DLS/BGLS is everything in Growtopia you can't progress without it, you can' buy items, you can't play. I suggest to close the game even if it takes a days or weeks just to fix everything up. And we players must hope for the best instead of talking nonesense and making Ubisoft down.

Just an opinion no hate please
                  WAIT A MINUTE WHOE A - AREE YOU?!

Comment

Thanks for your answers. I'd like to add these replies to another thread here.
                    (This one : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...se-game-please ).

Originally posted by bluby82
                    I agree. There's no point to play the game if we can't trade dls. Not to mention It's also risky moving items from backpack to worlds, vend, storage boxes, etc. Best thing to do is to just stay put and wait for the fix.
                    Originally posted by IApply
                    They fixed the disconnections, yet still leave the game brokenly running.. I agree.

They have to close the game, in order to fix the lost items and give them back to their owners, plus get rid of the duped items.

Why is it so hard to do for Ubisoft??

The more people trade and the server is up, the more the old user logs get overwritten/lost, which means that soon finding any kind of traces about lost/duped items is meaningless
                    Real woof-woof king.
                    I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

I fully agree with your opinion. Trading is one of the biggest aspect in growtopia. You locking the dl (which is fully understandable), and re-continuing summerfest is wrong. Why? Because we cant trade anything. I can't even buy fireworks from vends. Not to mention the lag, its mad lol.

I believe that we've come to an understanding that any new code/feature should be tested THOROUGHLY before implemented to the game, of course you should know this as you are developers and I am a no one. TEST TEST TEST. Especially with a game that has a large amount of players, playing throughout the day. You could have maybe opened the beta servers and tested your new code/feature, seeing how well the game runs and if there are any bugs that need to fixed. But who uses the beta server? (pfft)

Anyways, back to the point. For now you should put a halt to summerfest. Even better, the game. Take your time, don't rush. Look through the code and see what can be the problem. Maybe open the beta servers while the main server is down and ask people to perform the same conditions that caused the game to lag/server crashes. If the condition is not known, ask for conditions that you think will cause harm to the servers.

Rather than adding more to the game, let us focus on improving the game performance to what it used to be. Once the game is smooth and playable, no major problems. Then let us enjoy the game and summerfest.

SUMMARY:Yes, LBForce correct.

Comment

It’s literally impossible to trade new items now EXCEPT the starfish leash. Since little people are even launching superfireworks and are waiting for them to rise when dls are activated little of the new prizes are being obtained (eg greg) and even those that are obtained are nearly impossible to trade for like the Phoenix scarf.

The price of everything below 200 Wls is falling flat fast. SFw for 130wls on the first day of summer fest shouldn’t even be a thing.
                        hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Comment

Finally someone understanding, thanks!

Exactly. They should go back to maintenance and fix everything AND THEN continue the summer fest. What's happening right now is a huge joke and that's the first time Ubisoft messes up that much...
                          Real woof-woof king.
                          I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

Bumping cause it's serious.
                            Real woof-woof king.
                            I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

Seems fishy that Ubisoft disabled all of the diamond locks, etc right when summerfest came around. Seems like a money grab for people to buy gems, especially since Growtopia has dropped in price since Ubisoft purchased it, and they're losing money rapidly.
                              IGN: ShadowGraal
                              Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                              Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                              Suggester of the Raccoon Leash
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X