Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who complains a lot about ubisoft updates

Man, stop complaining about what happened to The Update the past days

Yeah you have the rights to complain as a Player, but not like you use your Megaphones to Criticize Growtopia.

Hah i know you love GT also. and GT made us Happy, we sometimes hate it, we cannot avoid hating the things we love when they made a mistake.

maybe atleast STOP using your megaphones to say something bad about GT, keep it to yourself. You're just Stressing them more and more and that's why they made mistakes, they're Stressed because of the critics instead of supporting Ubisoft.

And stop using that Megaphone to say you lost something you don't have. you're giving GT more problem.

oke bye
    what

This thread is useless because the people that are using their Megaphones don't use the forums, otherwise they wouldn't be SBing about it because they would know to contact support about their problems.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Originally posted by kodakblaq View Post

Yeah you have the rights to complain as a Player, but not like you use your Megaphones to Criticize Growtopia.

Hah i know you love GT also. and GT made us Happy, we sometimes hate it, we cannot avoid hating the things we love when they made a mistake.

maybe atleast STOP using your megaphones to say something bad about GT, keep it to yourself. You're just Stressing them more and more and that's why they made mistakes, they're Stressed because of the critics instead of supporting Ubisoft.

And stop using that Megaphone to say you lost something you don't have. you're giving GT more problem.

oke bye
      Megaphones go brrrrrrrrr. Anyways its useless you cant spoil a brat whatever that means to you
      Originally posted by Yasuo
      *Hasagi*
      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
      *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by kodakblaq View Post

oke bye
        True, All we have to do is wait. They will solve the issue in no time.

Everything is gonna be alright

Comment

Working...
        X