[Merged] Request to Extend SummerFest For More Than a Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged] Request to Extend SummerFest For More Than a Day

I keep hearing that it will only be extended by one day instead of the equivalent of the amount of days dls were unusable.

I need to launch a sfw as one of my achievements for Protodrake but can't cuz I can't buy it. Rn my networth is equivalent to 2 wls.

They've announce that they only going to extend for 1 day (For now, idk if it's going to be more longer or not) If they did not extend it more longer, and dls remain untradeable, this summer it's gonna be not-very-fun-summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust1998 View Post
      I keep hearing that it will only be extended by one day instead of the equivalent of the amount of days dls were unusable.

I need to launch a sfw as one of my achievements for Protodrake but can't cuz I can't buy it. Rn my networth is equivalent to 2 wls.
      Nah 1 day is fine except if the unused dls aren't still open alr half of the week of the event. Now u can rant to extend it. But for now its fine, lets wait for there side to respond
      Originally posted by Yasuo
      *Hasagi*
      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
      *Soryegadon*

Comment

Give us some clarification on when you will make things tradeable?

Does the growtopia team realise that wls and gems wont cut it for people during summerfest. I get that they cant just make all the items tradeable as there is still some duplicated items i presume, but a lot of people arent happy

At the least, give us the same amount of days that these items are untradeable, as replacement days for summerfest, eg. 5 days of untradeable diamonds locks, for 5 days more of summerfest
        “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
        — The Doctor
        “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
        ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
          Does the growtopia team realise that wls and gems wont cut it for people during summerfest. I get that they cant just make all the items tradeable as there is still some duplicated items i presume, but a lot of people arent happy

At the least, give us the same amount of days that these items are untradeable, as replacement days for summerfest, eg. 5 days of untradeable diamonds locks, for 5 days more of summerfest
          I think itll be done checking very soon..
          Cause when I check my rayman fist and gaia beacon's info, they didnt say it locked..
          Maybe the devs done checking those two items..
          IGN : ExUnknown
          Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

Hey guys! As Baskerville mentioned in his announcement, we will be extending Summerfest for a day !
            ~ HuffleWitz

Comment

Originally posted by hufflewitz View Post
              Hey guys! As Baskerville mentioned in his announcement, we will be extending Summerfest for a day !
              Btw when is all untradable items (like dls,etc) will be tradable again?
              ign : Dr. VerdantGate
              https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhxdvFW0ZU

Comment

Originally posted by misascool View Post
                I think itll be done checking very soon..
                Cause when I check my rayman fist and gaia beacon's info, they didnt say it locked..
                Maybe the devs done checking those two items..
                That 2 items are not affected by the duplication issue.. Check the items that affected in the Announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by GTFarmerMark View Post
                  That 2 items are not affected by the duplication issue.. Check the items that affected in the Announcement.
                  Oh ya, youre right
                  I wonder why that not got duplicated..
                  IGN : ExUnknown
                  Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
                  https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
                    Btw when is all untradable items (like dls,etc) will be tradable again?
                    when all the duplicated ones are removed, duh. It's not ubisoft's fault that some morons decided to duplicate items. It'll probably take weeks as there is a lot of places to check
                    Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                      when all the duplicated ones are removed, duh. It's not ubisoft's fault that some morons decided to duplicate items. It'll probably take weeks as there is a lot of places to check
                      well it is their fault for not testing their updates and letting the duplication happen duh.

but those duplicators are at fault too so I say this problem is both ubisoft's and greedy players' fault
                      Youtube : ISammyz

Comment

Originally posted by ISammyz View Post
                        well it is their fault for not testing their updates and letting the duplication happen duh.
                        Prettt sure they are testing their updates, but just not enough. They should use beta more often.
                        Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Hey everyone! Our team is actually considering extending Summer Fest for more than one day (hopefully, for the same amount of days the DLs is untradeable), however, it's not confirmed yet. But it is already under discussion.

As to when the investigation will be done and when we will be able to make the items affected tradeable again we don't have a specific date yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                            Hey everyone! Our team is actually considering extending Summer Fest for more than one day (hopefully, for the same amount of days the DLs is untradeable), however, it's not confirmed yet. But it is already under discussion.

As to when the investigation will be done and when we will be able to make the items affected tradeable again we don't have a specific date yet.
                            All the best!
                            no signature is the way to go

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post

I think that's the only way to keep the majority of people happy... otherwise, the summer fest has been a bit lackluster.
                              IGN: 3Rite

Comment

Working...
                              X