No announcement yet.

The economy is collapsing (once again).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The economy is collapsing (once again).

Hi. So basically when the DLS/BGLS went untradable everyone rushed to sell their items for a low price of World Locks so they can get stacks of World Locks, which lead to EVERYTHING dropping by A LOT. Some of the most common examples : Geiger Counters are 7 wls each (while it was 12+), Go-Anywhere Surfboard 60+ each, etc... You can see in-game by yourself. Basically everything dropped by half its price. It's totally ridiculous. They made dls untradable to stop the economy collapsing, but it lead to another form of collapsing economy.

Please do the right choice and close the game till everything is fixed. It literally is unplayable. I'm sure people would rather not playing for a few days while you fix everything rather than experiencing all the problems the game is having.
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Completely agreeing with you here.

They need to stop the servers, get rid of the duped items and also give the lost items back to the people who lost them due to the rollback.

They are losing more in the longer term as profit because people will be quitting due to such issues, and won't come back -- players who worked hard are now facing issues as their expensive items disappearing, and now the economy crumbling every few hours.. it's certainly not "Okay", but we don't even get an official reply to this issue. Nor do they want to listen to the community, as community can give feedback.

For all I know, if these things keep occuring and happening from day to day -- I will make sure to trash this garbage game forever from my life.
    And I won't give even a cent to the developers of this game because at the current state, it is unplayable.
    Do you like puzzle and psyhics games? Then check this game out!: Shape fold animals

Life is a journey, what should be lived in the way it is meant to be: peacefully.

Comment

This is summerfests' fault. If summerfest wasn't ongoing, people wouldn't be in a huge need of wls, causing them to not desperately sell their items.

They should either close the servers until everything (or atleast diamond locks) are tradeable again or just postpone summerfest.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
        This is summerfests' fault. If summerfest wasn't ongoing, people wouldn't be in a huge need of wls, causing them to not desperately sell their items.

They should either close the servers until everything (or atleast diamond locks) are tradeable again or just postpone summerfest.
        Tbh they should shut it down until investigations are over but also the low price are temporary anyways will go up once everything is fixed so don’t worry
        Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
        ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
          Hi. So basically when the DLS/BGLS went untradable everyone rushed to sell their items for a low price of World Locks so they can get stacks of World Locks, which lead to EVERYTHING dropping by A LOT. Some of the most common examples : Geiger Counters are 7 wls each (while it was 12+), Go-Anywhere Surfboard 60+ each, etc... You can see in-game by yourself. Basically everything dropped by half its price. It's totally ridiculous. They made dls untradable to stop the economy collapsing, but it lead to another form of collapsing economy.

Please do the right choice and close the game till everything is fixed. It literally is unplayable. I'm sure people would rather not playing for a few days while you fix everything rather than experiencing all the problems the game is having.
          Agree i think this can collapse the economy a little bit. and there is nothing to do in-game if we cant use DLS,
          Last edited by Helous; 07-05-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your replies. Hope Ubisoft sees this and finally notice that what they're doing is a big mistake, literally items are dropping by 200%, white crystal is now 20-25 wls, some items which are 500 wls are now 150 wls, just close the servers. Don't worry Ubisoft, I don't think you'll loose much money doing so since no one's rlly gonna buy gems in times like these...
            Real woof-woof king.
            I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

Thanks for your replies. Hope Ubisoft sees this and finally notice that what they're doing is a big mistake, literally items are dropping by 200%, white crystal is now 20-25 wls, some items which are 500 wls are now 150 wls, just close the servers. Don't worry Ubisoft, I don't think you'll loose much money doing so since no one's rlly gonna buy gems in times like these...
              They are busy pleasing kids who rated 1 on playstore rather than giving love to those who wants to help the game.

Comment

Agreed.
                IGN: Geeerald.
                Level: 101
                WOTD: 0/5

Keep on Growing.

Comment

wait the hell? what do you mean 5dl worth items are now 150? what item... that's an insane drop...

what happened these past few days are basically hyperinflation and deflation. in the span of a few days. insane.
                  Botched the TapJoy thing I'll be active again.

GrowID: Phloqiston
                  World: BDCMARS
                  Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

I am really shocked about Go Anywhere Surfboard’s price. They were literally more than a diamond lock last week.
                    IGN: Indigence
                    Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
                    Level: 76
                    Years Played: 5 years and counting
                    Hours Played: 2292 hours and counting

Comment

Bumping this up cause the more time passes the more the economy is being affected.
                      Real woof-woof king.
                      I own BUYUPGRADE

Comment

Bumping this up cause the more time passes the more the economy is being affected.
                        At this rate, the Go Anywhere Surfboard, an item which I invested my 107wls on, will much likely be 20-40wls tomorrow. Ubisoft, close the servers.

Comment

Another rollback would suffice hate it or not. It was a terrible mistake to reopen the servers when there are still bugs.

Comment

Is collapsing? It's already deep fried.
                            InGame Name: vHowl
                            LVL 55
                            Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

everything dropping is just people being dumb,once things get unlocked everything will go back to normal no need to close the servers

Comment

Working...
                              X