CLOSE THE SERVERS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOSE THE SERVERS.

In my opinion, it is okay to wait for a long time instead of having to endure the effects of disabling dls. We are not in old times, people cannot trade without the use of DLs. The prices dropped drastically as well. So please, kindly close the servers and fix it, no matter how long it takes, the real ones will always stay, so don't please everyone who planned to quit already and take care of those who genuinely love the game. Good luck.
    Last edited by Chewyrawr; 07-05-2020, 04:12 PM.

Originally posted by Chewyrawr View Post
    In my opinion, it is okay to wait for a long time instead of having to endure the effects of disabling dls. We are not in old times, people cannot trade without the use of DLs. The prices dropped drastically as well and the AUDACITY of a mod to Sb with this pandemic in GT going on. I'm sorry, you're not helping. So please, kindly close the servers and fix it, no matter how long it takes, the real ones will always stay, so don't please everyone who planned to quit already and take care of those who genuinely love the game. Good luck.

IKR? But somehow those childish kids pressure Ubisoft to open their server, They have no choice. In my opinion they should be mature enough in this situation. Have you seen those childs mass rating the game 1 star because of maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by Decode Quiz View Post
      IKR? But somehow those childish kids pressure Ubisoft to open their server, They have no choice. In my opinion they should be mature enough in this situation. Have you seen those childs mass rating the game 1 star because of maintenance?
      Yes I have. They deserved the long maintenance because most of them probably took advantage of the duplication glitch, and is furious because they cannot take those DLs they earned illegally.
      Imagine being caught up in a storm of players who duped while your hand is sore from firing up fireworks to earn wls

Comment

This needs more attention and finally a reply from either Ubidev or Nekorei.

Bumping.
        Do you like puzzle and psyhics games? Then check this game out!: Shape fold animals

Life is a journey, what should be lived in the way it is meant to be: peacefully.

Comment

Originally posted by IApply View Post
          This needs more attention and finally a reply from either Ubidev or Nekorei.

Bumping.
          Agreed, bump.
          Originally posted by SkySound
          Oh yeah baby, it's TRIPLE!
          Next Goal:
          Achievement: PARKOUR! - Earned for being there when Rollback 6, 7, and 8 happened (omegalul)
          sigpic

Comment

In my opinion, it is okay to wait for a long time instead of having to endure the effects of disabling dls. We are not in old times, people cannot trade without the use of DLs. The prices dropped drastically as well. So please, kindly close the servers and fix it, no matter how long it takes, the real ones will always stay, so don't please everyone who planned to quit already and take care of those who genuinely love the game. Good luck.
            I removed the sentence containing the Mod, who i refuse to state because anyone online saw it, SBing for it might come off as a hate post. I didn't mean to say that you're not helping but I also understand that you are trying to be optimistic (and to share good vibes) amidst this Growtopia Pandemic. Thank you.

Comment

Indeed. Asking to open the servers instead of waiting for the team to fix the issue will definitely result into a more severe consequence.

Comment

You do know that if they close servers then everyone will start hating them on Twitter. Have you seen Twitter replies?
                InGame Name: vHowl
                LVL 55
                Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                  You do know that if they close servers then everyone will start hating them on Twitter. Have you seen Twitter replies?
                  Basically this ^^^
                  IGN:YandereDemon
                  Originally posted by Phanton
                  I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
                  Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today
                  sigpic
                  ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
                  Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG
                  That Mexican pepper thingie

10 chars

Comment

If they don't shut them down, someone will be complaining.. if they do, then someone will still be mad.
                    You can never win with all these Growtopians, everyone has their own opinion lol.
                    IGN: Gesine
                    Level: 63
                    Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
                    Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Yes, I am aware of what is happening in Twitter. But since there's some damage that's been done, it can't be helped but to close it until fixed. The whole economy is much more important than those hate comments by people who probably quit the game. If you go online in the game right now, you'd see items with dropped prices. Also, the first priority is gameplay. I know it should be better, and they are trying to be better. The problem is that Ubisoft is not that transparent as they should've have. This is a jab on the economy, they should not have time for those childish comments.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by gesine View Post
                      If they don't shut them down, someone will be complaining.. if they do, then someone will still be mad.
                      You can never win with all these Growtopians, everyone has their own opinion lol.
                      Everyone always got something to say. So it's better to close the server until it's fixed. I know they could be bombarded by hate comments but still, players should still think about the gameplay. They complain and complain and complain, but some of them don't understand that these maintenance are for the sake of the game. *And for their own good*
                      Last edited by Chewyrawr; 07-05-2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

U have a point, but growtopia team become quiet now they still not giving new update. ughh

Comment

I agree with you, leaving the servers on while the game is so unstable can only make things worse, even if the servers are on, we can’t do anything since people either had their farming stuff lost because of the rollback, or they just can’t do anything because their items are untradeable. In my opinion, they should just put the servers down, and maybe even make a big rollback to before the 6th, when everything was normal. They could do anything they want, there will still be people complaining, so they should just do what is wise, and I think that stopping the servers before it gets worse would be the wise thing to do.
                          I changed my IGN, I am now called VTT

~~~GOALS~~~

Level 125 : DONE
                          Get 10 DLs : 215/10
                          Get Da Vinci : Not done
                          Get lots of nice friends : TOTALLY DONE

Comment

It is either leave the servers closed on maintenance or disable trading so the economy could freeze
                            IGN: Whiffle
                            Discord: Whiffle#4410

Comment

Originally posted by echizenz View Post
                              U have a point, but growtopia team become quiet now they still not giving new update. ughh
                              This is one of the problems that Ubisoft 'made' for themselves. They are not transparent as they should have, instead they let players wait for replies such as....

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
                              I am going to loose one night's sleep again , if roll back happens.

P.S Its not happening !!!!
                              Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
                              Yes...... .....
                              And yes, I understand that they are really in a tight position. That's why i'm suggesting that they close the servers but I think they have no plans of doing it.

Originally posted by GuzzY View Post
                              I agree with you, leaving the servers on while the game is so unstable can only make things worse, even if the servers are on, we can’t do anything since people either had their farming stuff lost because of the rollback, or they just can’t do anything because their items are untradeable. In my opinion, they should just put the servers down, and maybe even make a big rollback to before the 6th, when everything was normal. They could do anything they want, there will still be people complaining, so they should just do what is wise, and I think that stopping the servers before it gets worse would be the wise thing to do.
                              Very well said, but I think a third rollback would be unnecessary because there are already players who invested their WLs in hope of making profit. *To add, I was scammed yesterday too, saying this will make people think I am in favor of a rollback, but no. I don't care about myself, I care about the game.* Their efforts were already sacrificed the 2nd rollback, and have you seen the players online yesterday? Before the first rollback in July 1st, 2020, there were 50k players online every day and 20-30k people every night (Well, in my timezone.) The second rollback, July 3rd, 2020,we got a chance to play. After a few hours, they decided to put the game into maintenance and players wait for almost 10 hours (?) That's when they get hit by 1 star ratings in Playstore, and also flooded by replies in Twitter. From that day until now, there were 30k players in the day and 19-20k players in the night (In my timezone.) This happening made them look like they're forcing players to spend gems because of the disability of using DLs (and based from other threads, they really think of that as a sTrAtEGy.) The developers are in a position where they should be careful because one wrong move might deteriorate their plans, and it's just a bad timing that there is an ongoing event and most players discovered the duplication glitch = causing the economy to be in a crashing state. And at this rate, before we can use DLs, most of the 'rare' summerfest items are already obtained, causing it to be unfair for those who do not have WLs.

Originally posted by EazY View Post
                              It is either leave the servers closed on maintenance or disable trading so the economy could freeze
                              These are some of the points that I want to emphasize, but as I have stated above, they seem to have no plans of closing it.
                              Last edited by Chewyrawr; 07-06-2020, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X