Genius move, Ubisoft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genius move, Ubisoft!

Okay, so I just thought of it during the past 2 days. Why is Ubisoft a genius? As we all know, every expensive items are untradeable (Only the very expensive ones). So here is where they’re geniuses. Since Blue Gem Locks and Diamond Locks are untradeable and ONLY the World Locks are made to be tradeable, people with no way of obtaining a World Lock are forced to purchase World Locks from the store. Those desperate ones will be forced to purchase Summer Packs to sell or buy Gem Packs in order to obtain World Locks to take advantage of the items that are currently dropping and hoard them until the DLs and BGLs are made tradeable. Get my point? Because of those “desperate-to-be-rich” people, Ubisoft is actually making a lot of profit from IAP as of now because of the current situation. These desperate people are just making Ubisoft more money. And for sure, Ubisoft is aware of this and they know they’re making $$$. Well, that’s just my assumption. I may be wrong or whatever. :]
    Instagram: @vin.plays
    R.I.P. Phoenix Scarf July 3, 2020 - July 3, 2020

Main Word: ALTERBEACH

I recently thought about this too & you're right, but i believe they are making as much as they make on normal days as some people are not playing the game during this mad time.
    IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

I thought of this but Ion think anyone with common sense is buying gems rn lol

Comment

I'm sure this wasn't their intention, but it just happened to fall around the summerfest time. I see why players would think Ubisoft is running the apology event AFTER summerfest as well, because they can pull in even more money after summerfest is over.
        IGN: ShadowGraal
        Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
        Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
        Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
          There are players who didn't spend money on gems, but instead used gems they already had to buy the Summer Packs and got lucky, thus getting a Trident or a Phoenix item. So no, it's not exclusive to those who spend money.
          To add, I think they didn't mean to open the servers to profit off the current situation. There is a video that shows players rate 1 star on Playstore, and they were also flooded by hate comments in Twitter. They just opened it so that these pLayErs will be satisfied.

And yes, that's a bad thing. They should've just make us wait longer by just fixing every problem rather than opening it with a can full of worms.

Comment

Pretty bad pr for them though cuz they def pissed off a lot of potential profits from players
            Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
            ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by Grazu View Post
                I thought of this but Ion think anyone with common sense is buying gems rn lol
                They actually are buying gems thinking that there will be a rollback that their gems will be doubled. I’ve asked a few players who are selling alot of Summer Surprises and Fireworks and they really think there will be a Rollback VIII or something lol
                Instagram: @vin.plays
                R.I.P. Phoenix Scarf July 3, 2020 - July 3, 2020

Main Word: ALTERBEACH

Comment

Originally posted by VlN View Post

Okay, so I just thought of it during the past 2 days. Why is Ubisoft a genius? As we all know, every expensive items are untradeable (Only the very expensive ones). So here is where they’re geniuses. Since Blue Gem Locks and Diamond Locks are untradeable and ONLY the World Locks are made to be tradeable, people with no way of obtaining a World Lock are forced to purchase World Locks from the store. Those desperate ones will be forced to purchase Summer Packs to sell or buy Gem Packs in order to obtain World Locks to take advantage of the items that are currently dropping and hoard them until the DLs and BGLs are made tradeable. Get my point? Because of those “desperate-to-be-rich” people, Ubisoft is actually making a lot of profit from IAP as of now because of the current situation. These desperate people are just making Ubisoft more money. And for sure, Ubisoft is aware of this and they know they’re making $$$. Well, that’s just my assumption. I may be wrong or whatever. :]
                  o.O Teryjaki reference
                  WHAT IS UP!

Comment

Originally posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
                    o.O Teryjaki reference
                    Yep and this https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Listen-to-this

Comment

Working...
                    X