[PETITION]: Players deserve more compensation during Rollback VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PETITION]: Players deserve more compensation during Rollback VII

I'm sure we can all argue how bad of a month this has been. It has been pretty clear that people aren't really that excited of the Rollback VII block and day coming soon.

We have literally the worst servers and duplication issues here and there. Players are literally quitting and some even doubting their time spent on this game.

Something clearly needs to be done to compensate players for their misery. That's why I think the team should add a limited edition item exclusively available on the day of Rollback VII's Apology Day.

Yes, you probably guessed it: THE POTATO LEASH!

This item would only be exclusive to those who logged on during Apology Day of Rollback VII (or some other method that's not too difficult to go through).

Highly Suggested Features
    - Should be available for more than a day
    - Should not be awarded just for logging in, but some sort of task that is not too difficult.
    - Should have burn-out effects or some sort of cool effect when punching.

Leave your thoughts down below!
    ~ Link
    YES!!!!
    78.30%
    Nah
    21.70%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Pooffy; 07-06-2020, 05:16 PM. Reason: Added highly suggested features
    IGN: Link

Follow me: @_Link.GT

LOST ITEMS

Originally posted by Pooffy View Post
    I'm sure we can all argue how bad of a month this has been. It has been pretty clear that people aren't really that excited of the Rollback VII block and day coming soon.

We have literally the worst servers and duplication issues here and there. Players are literally quitting and some even doubting their time spent on this game.

Something clearly needs to be done to compensate players for their misery. That's why I think the team should add a limited edition item exclusively available on the day of Rollback VII's Apology Day.

This item would only be exclusive to those who logged on during Apology Day of Rollback VII (or some other method that's not too difficult to go through).

Leave your thoughts down below!
    ~ Link
    I have lost 6 Unstable Tesseracts as soon as got back into the game after the last rollback. These UTs were placed in my world and they weren’t touched for over 5 months (maybe more) so why on earth did I get them taken away from me?? I have contacted Support but no answer so far. My question is, had anyone that has lost stuff managed to get in contact with support and retrieve their items that were taken away from them unfairly? Please let me know, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DrNoble View Post
      I have lost 6 Unstable Tesseracts as soon as got back into the game after the last rollback. These UTs were placed in my world and they weren’t touched for over 5 months (maybe more) so why on earth did I get them taken away from me?? I have contacted Support but no answer so far. My question is, had anyone that has lost stuff managed to get in contact with support and retrieve their items that were taken away from them unfairly? Please let me know, thanks!
      Hi DrNoble,

Please wait for the support to answer your question as currently there is a high traffic of reports going on. Expect a late reply

Comment

Potato leash??? Must be untradeable
        BUYCAPACITOR STARTS AT 50 DLS!
        DM: Ezekiel GT

Comment

I made an idea similar to this earlier in Suggestion Box
          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...logy-Day-Event

Comment

The potato joke is so funny, haven't heard anything funnier in the last couple of days or so.
            Also, when they add such thing there should be some limits, such as IP limit (not sure if its possible) or device limit to avoid players getting a lot of those things for free from their countless alternative accounts.
            Making them untradeable wouldn't really a solution i believe as account trading exists and you can most likely cages them as they are pets.

Comment

The effect must be : Gems drop increased by 30% 10 mins before server restart/update
              Originally posted by Dhapin
              Blue Crystal : 1/1
              Green Crystal : 2/1

Post on mailbox at DHAFINQUEST if you sell, or msg me

Note : Try to put in vends, if cant, we can do trading

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel GT View Post
                Potato leash??? Must be untradeable
                Nah better be tradeable so people will think that if we stay playing the game little more we can sell it for very expensive.
                -IGN: NOTSHOTS
                -Main World: NOTSHOTS

2013-2014 Player
                Got Mini-you 3 times on the same account

-Goals:
                1-Level. (51/125)\
                2-Awsomeness 100%
                3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
                4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
                5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NOTSHOTS View Post
                  Nah better be tradeable so people will think that if we stay playing the game little more we can sell it for very expensive.
                  This is can be true, but if untradeable, people will know how long we play GT
                  Originally posted by Dhapin
                  Blue Crystal : 1/1
                  Green Crystal : 2/1

Post on mailbox at DHAFINQUEST if you sell, or msg me

Note : Try to put in vends, if cant, we can do trading

Comment

Originally posted by Dhapin View Post
                    This is can be true, but if untradeable, people will know how long we play GT
                    *People will know what we had gone through to still play the game
                    Youtube : ISammyz

Comment

I don’t want the game to die, they need to make it more appealing for the players who quit. It’s a better pr move after a disaster so big, there definitely needs to be a better compensation than just 25% extra gems.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NOTSHOTS View Post
                      If everyone can get one if they log on even if you make it tradable it will be worth 1 wl each.
                      Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
                      ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Comment

Something unique would be good compensation. We remained loyal afterall.
                        InGame Name: vHowl
                        LVL 55
                        Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

Why are people voting no on this? Don’t you want better compensation than just 25% extra gems. This will only benefit players not hurt anyone.
                          Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
                          ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Comment

Something unique and TRADEABLE, and prob increase the compensation up to 40% bonus gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooffy View Post

No but, actually, an Untradeable pet whose ability is to double the gem drops after every maintainance or every 10 mins after the server updates...
                              That would be a real compensation for everyone...
                              IGN: LegenPrism
                              Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

Working...
                              X