Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't release DLS until BGLS can also be released...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says the guy who can’t wait to get his Legendary Wings
    IGN: Indigence
    Home World: INDIGENCEMAIN
    Level: 76
    Years Played: 5 years and counting
    Hours Played: 2292 hours and counting

Comment

Dont cry.

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
      Why would you release dls when bgls would still be useless? Some people have 100+ pure dls (not converted into bgls) while others may have some dls. It's not really fair to those players for bgls since they'll be limited to the things they can buy (much like before)...
      Not everyone in GT HAS a BGL ...dont be sad , play another game , whats the point of hoarding DLS if you wont use them? youve completed the game so stop crying over BGL not usabel

Comment

Bumping cause This is Clown Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mamapb View Post
          Bumping cause This is Clown Thread
          When the clowns fail misery (yes, YOU!) aaaahhh! Too bad we gotta wait for bgls now
          IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

bgl and other rare items are least priority because not all people have them

Comment

I think this thread is intended for you.. you.. and you.. not us.
              Nowadays, almost all players hold diamond locks, not with BGL.
              sigpic
              πŸš€OzZEDπŸš€

Comment

When the clowns fail misery (yes, YOU!) aaaahhh! Too bad we gotta wait for bgls now
                who says we gotta wait for bgls too lol
                IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

more players have dls then bgls

Comment

Why would you release dls when bgls would still be useless? Some people have 100+ pure dls (not converted into bgls) while others may have some dls. It's not really fair to those players for bgls since they'll be limited to the things they can buy (much like before)...
                    ***?! Are you serious right now... Getting dls unlocked as soon as possible is the best choice to get the trading system back up. I see no point of having both bgls and dls locked while the dls are able to be unlocked. This shouldn't even be said, it should be obvious.
                    Follow @organicowen_gt on Instagram

Comment

YES MAN ALL MY DLS ARE CONVERTED TO MANY BGLS FK

Comment

Originally posted by OzZED View Post
                        I think this thread is intended for you.. you.. and you.. not us.
                        Nowadays, almost all players hold diamond locks, not with BGL.
                        Damn right, most people (like me) who actually have bgls dont even use them so there is no point in locking dls for longer just for bgls to be unlocked as well.
                        Follow @organicowen_gt on Instagram

Comment

While we're at it let's also not allow small local businesses to reopen until large corporations are allowed to too.
                          Goals: Level 15 guild.
                          IGN: LowkeyThicc
                          Guild: Guild
                          Guild World: OfficialGuild

Comment

My man taking too much heat right now lmao
                            Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
                            ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Comment

This is pretty funny tbh how can it be fair ? the percentage of people with more than 1bgl is less than 10% of gt population and u talking fairness how about the 90% of the player who only dls .
                              TBH this thread is a trash bro.

Comment

Even alot of people disagree in this suggestion, for me I kinda agree since my storage box holds bgls and dls and even dls are tradable, I could not get those. Oh well, I'll have to wait until bgls are tradable.

(P.S: I'm not saying that I wanna get my bgls too just like OP wants, just wanna get my precious dls out of the box)
                                WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Working...
                                X