Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't release DLS until BGLS can also be released...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CzeGamer
    replied
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4292125

Leave a comment:

• RedyMeosjin
    replied
    Even alot of people disagree in this suggestion, for me I kinda agree since my storage box holds bgls and dls and even dls are tradable, I could not get those. Oh well, I'll have to wait until bgls are tradable.

(P.S: I'm not saying that I wanna get my bgls too just like OP wants, just wanna get my precious dls out of the box)

Leave a comment:

• kpnicko
    replied
    Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Why would you release dls when bgls would still be useless? Some people have 100+ pure dls (not converted into bgls) while others may have some dls. It's not really fair to those players for bgls since they'll be limited to the things they can buy (much like before)...
    This is pretty funny tbh how can it be fair ? the percentage of people with more than 1bgl is less than 10% of gt population and u talking fairness how about the 90% of the player who only dls .
    TBH this thread is a trash bro.

Leave a comment:

• Manup
    replied
    My man taking too much heat right now lmao

Leave a comment:

• Kentclark98
    replied
    While we're at it let's also not allow small local businesses to reopen until large corporations are allowed to too.

Leave a comment:

• OrganicOwen_gt
    replied
    Originally posted by OzZED View Post
    I think this thread is intended for you.. you.. and you.. not us.
    Nowadays, almost all players hold diamond locks, not with BGL.
    Damn right, most people (like me) who actually have bgls dont even use them so there is no point in locking dls for longer just for bgls to be unlocked as well.

Leave a comment:

• Grazu
    replied
    Why would you release dls when bgls would still be useless? Some people have 100+ pure dls (not converted into bgls) while others may have some dls. It's not really fair to those players for bgls since they'll be limited to the things they can buy (much like before)...
    YES MAN ALL MY DLS ARE CONVERTED TO MANY BGLS FK

Leave a comment:

• OrganicOwen_gt
    replied
    ***?! Are you serious right now... Getting dls unlocked as soon as possible is the best choice to get the trading system back up. I see no point of having both bgls and dls locked while the dls are able to be unlocked. This shouldn't even be said, it should be obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Boteto
    replied
    more players have dls then bgls

Leave a comment:

• Liquify
    replied
    When the clowns fail misery (yes, YOU!) aaaahhh! Too bad we gotta wait for bgls now
    who says we gotta wait for bgls too lol

Leave a comment:

• OzZED
    replied
    I think this thread is intended for you.. you.. and you.. not us.
    Nowadays, almost all players hold diamond locks, not with BGL.

Leave a comment:

• kpnicko
    replied
    bgl and other rare items are least priority because not all people have them

Leave a comment:

• Law_Growtopia
    replied
    Originally posted by Mamapb View Post
    Bumping cause This is Clown Thread
    When the clowns fail misery (yes, YOU!) aaaahhh! Too bad we gotta wait for bgls now

Leave a comment:

• Mamapb
    replied
    Bumping cause This is Clown Thread

Leave a comment:

• iProTheFloor
    replied
    Dont cry.

Not everyone in GT HAS a BGL ...dont be sad , play another game , whats the point of hoarding DLS if you wont use them? youve completed the game so stop crying over BGL not usabel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X