Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are neptunes tridents/pheonix scarf still available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are neptunes tridents/pheonix scarf still available?

Just a question for ubisoft: will you announce when all of these items are gone? Because I have a sneaking suspicion that all of them are gone already and people will be throwing away DLs for nothing.

It would be really nice if you could announce when all of the item are gone, because it is very misleading to say that items have a chance of neptunes trident or phoenix scarf when they are already gone.
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Originally posted by Jisam View Post
    Just a question for ubisoft: will you announce when all of these items are gone? Because I have a sneaking suspicion that all of them are gone already and people will be throwing away DLs for nothing.

It would be really nice if you could announce when all of the item are gone, because it is very misleading to say that items have a chance of neptunes trident or phoenix scarf when they are already gone.
    I don't think they would tell us, just like phoenix hair.

Comment

Back at the first few phoenix items they would annonce once all of them are gone, not sure if they still do that.
      LURD

Comment

Won’t be a risk if that’s what they did and looking at past trends definitely no
        Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
        ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Comment

I don't think the items are all gone yet

My reasoning is this: The new phoenix item has usually been like 30DLS max (except wings ofc) and it soon drops to 13-15DLS or even near 5DLS in case of the Sword. The price of Phoenix Scarf s like 40DLS today. I don't think the demand for that item is extremely high. So it is pricey because of low supply (way under 500). Or maybe massive inflation. I will buy one for sure, when my DLS get unlocked.

Comment

Originally posted by csjakat View Post
            My reasoning is this: The new phoenix item has usually been like 30DLS max (except wings ofc) and it soon drops to 13-15DLS or even near 5DLS in case of the Sword. The price of Phoenix Scarf s like 40DLS today. I don't think the demand for that item is extremely high. So it is pricey because of low supply (way under 500). Or maybe massive inflation. I will buy one for sure, when my DLS get unlocked.
            Sword is the worst looking Phoenix item that’s why it performs so bad in terms of the scarf it’s probably one of the better looking items. When you compare Phoenix items you need to look at more than just on the basis of it being a Phoenix and there is actually a huge demand for this because it’s one of the better looking Phoenix items.
            Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
            ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

Comment

Wait until dls become tradeable, then people will start gambling for the phoenix scarf and neptune trident.
              Oof

Comment

Working...
              X