Close the servers NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close the servers NOW

Close the servers and remove duped items the more you wait the more damage a rollback will do nothing at all just shutdown the servers and prevent more damage
    Hi

. .
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

This quote applies to this thread as well:

Originally posted by iEmeraldBoy View Post
      Ubisofts in a bit of a tough spot at the moment, wherein no matter what they do, they will receive significant amounts of loud criticism from a large amount of the community. As of right now, they are attempting to appease those who mass rated the game 1 star on various app stores, and it’s really hurting the economy and player base as a result. It is 100% the better move at this point to have an extended downtime, however this would lead to a loss in profit in the near future for Ubisoft and upset another portion of the community.

TLDR; A simple decision for us is not a simple decision for a company with many assets to worry about
      IGN = Delicioso (For now)

Originally posted by Kitty Machine
      I was told I will die of death. A disease that only old people can get.

Thanks Chocolatte

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
        . .
        Thanks. I'm saving the link for later use.
        <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
        M e n a c i n g. . .
        ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
          Thanks. I'm saving the link for later use.
          you're welcome brother

Comment

I heard through the grape vine that this economic downturn in Growtopia hit YoCorp really hard
            IGN: Clarken
            Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
              I heard through the grape vine that this economic downturn in Growtopia hit YoCorp really hard
              i might regret this, but why yocorp

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
                Nope still have the average amount of orders though during rollback there was no orders
                Hi

Comment

Originally posted by yo56789 View Post
                  Close the servers and remove duped items the more you wait the more damage a rollback will do nothing at all just shutdown the servers and prevent more damage
                  Hey, nothing to worry about the servers being live. If I may quote what Kairos said in another thread below. They won't be able to duplicate anymore so no need to worry.

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
                  Hey, guys,

We've managed to put a check on what these guys are doing, they shouldn't be able to duplicate items anymore. We're currently in the process of removing the items in bulk.

Don't worry, this has nothing to do with the rollback and neither with the Summerfest.
                  Do you need any assistance from us whether in-game or not?
                  Contact Growtopia Support: GT SUPPORT
                  Follow me on Instagram: @Nostos_gt
                  PUNCH, BUILD, GROW

Comment

Originally posted by Nostos View Post
                    Hey, nothing to worry about the servers being live. If I may quote what Kairos said in another thread below. They won't be able to duplicate anymore so no need to worry.
                    They are not worrying about the duplicated items, They worried if DLs and BGLs are still untradable the economy will collapse

Comment

Working...
                    X