X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decode Quiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Nostos View Post
    Hey, nothing to worry about the servers being live. If I may quote what Kairos said in another thread below. They won't be able to duplicate anymore so no need to worry.
    They are not worrying about the duplicated items, They worried if DLs and BGLs are still untradable the economy will collapse

Leave a comment:

• Nostos
    replied
    Originally posted by yo56789 View Post
    Close the servers and remove duped items the more you wait the more damage a rollback will do nothing at all just shutdown the servers and prevent more damage
    Hey, nothing to worry about the servers being live. If I may quote what Kairos said in another thread below. They won't be able to duplicate anymore so no need to worry.

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey, guys,

We've managed to put a check on what these guys are doing, they shouldn't be able to duplicate items anymore. We're currently in the process of removing the items in bulk.

Don't worry, this has nothing to do with the rollback and neither with the Summerfest.

Leave a comment:

• yo56789
    replied
    Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    I heard through the grape vine that this economic downturn in Growtopia hit YoCorp really hard
    Nope still have the average amount of orders though during rollback there was no orders

Leave a comment:

• Ryuu Kaname
    replied
    Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    I heard through the grape vine that this economic downturn in Growtopia hit YoCorp really hard
    i might regret this, but why yocorp

Leave a comment:

• Clarken (ciarken)
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ryuu Kaname
    replied
    Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    Thanks. I'm saving the link for later use.
    you're welcome brother

Leave a comment:

• DavidDoesPBG
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    . .
    Thanks. I'm saving the link for later use.

Leave a comment:

• iEmeraldBoy
    replied
    This quote applies to this thread as well:

Originally posted by iEmeraldBoy View Post
    Ubisofts in a bit of a tough spot at the moment, wherein no matter what they do, they will receive significant amounts of loud criticism from a large amount of the community. As of right now, they are attempting to appease those who mass rated the game 1 star on various app stores, and it’s really hurting the economy and player base as a result. It is 100% the better move at this point to have an extended downtime, however this would lead to a loss in profit in the near future for Ubisoft and upset another portion of the community.

TLDR; A simple decision for us is not a simple decision for a company with many assets to worry about

Leave a comment:

• Ryuu Kaname
    replied
    . .

Leave a comment:

• yo56789
    started a topic Close the servers NOW

Close the servers NOW

Close the servers and remove duped items the more you wait the more damage a rollback will do nothing at all just shutdown the servers and prevent more damage
Working...
X