[Changed Title] Player Requests + Suggestions on the Current Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
    each item takes time, now their priority is diamond locks. Let them do what they gotta do
    I'm only bothered that they would only extend the duration prior to DL being tradeable. Magplant and other farming essentials makes a significant change to ones' summerfest experience too (Mostly for noobs who farm at bfg). If it takes more than 7 days for them to enable it again that would only mean summerfest would end before they even bring them back

Comment

Originally posted by spotch View Post
      I'm only bothered that they would only extend the duration prior to DL being tradeable. Magplant and other farming essentials makes a significant change to ones' summerfest experience too (Mostly for noobs who farm at bfg). If it takes more than 7 days for them to enable it again that would only mean summerfest would end before they even bring them back
      I think it'll be available soon. They prioritised Diamond locks as it is one of the major key to Growtopia's economy, and judging from how much diamond locks is circulating around right now compared to how much mags, gaias, and uts. It won't take longer than 7 days.

Comment

Okay! Bye bye!! Have a wonderful life!
        Discord: Moksej#3335
        IGN: Moksej
        Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/93CXDj3

Comment

Originally posted by Meercats View Post
          I think it'll be available soon. They prioritised Diamond locks as it is one of the major key to Growtopia's economy, and judging from how much diamond locks is circulating around right now compared to how much mags, gaias, and uts. It won't take longer than 7 days.
          Makes sense. I sure hope it doesn't last more than 3 days tho.

Comment

the main priority right now is people's trades
            IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your suggestions and requests. I have taken note of them and will share these with the team for consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                Thanks for sharing your suggestions and requests. I have taken note of them and will share these with the team for consideration.
                So they are going to the trash bin... well rip
                Law <3 me :)

Comment

Originally posted by ISammyz View Post
                  uhm you are not threatening..?

sorry dude saying that you will do something unless something happens is an act of threatening
                  Too lazy to explain a third time, won't bother u any longer, feel free to leave any comments but I won't be entertaining

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
                  Growtopia is not just about those few items.
                  Yes, it isn't about the few items I listed above, I totally agree. But being a 6 years players who work so hard to achieve most of the items and seeing them literally unusable now makes me kinda sad as if all my efforts have gone to waste

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post
                  Big companys always dries all the money , they dont care the game dies or not and this week shows that... If ubisoft cared about the games, they wouldnt have launched a New assasin creed game every year. If they care about the game, they would have worked on each game for 3-4 years at least(They lost a lot of the fanbase bc of this bad games). And in growtopia they should not opened the game until they fixed the dl and bgl problem. And they should have kept it close until we can Play in a stable server ... But they opened the game, and forced everyone to buy gems if they Wanted to Enjoy the summerfest. I dont know why are you Guys optimistic about everything in forums but please dont believe everything and dont just hope, make moves...
                  I think there's an misconception here. Ubisoft is a multi billionaire company that make many "Assassin Creed" games as the fanbase of that game is huge. Also, Growtopia is run by Ubisoft Abu Dhabi which is a totally misconception as Ubisoft is a huge company (TBH, IDK what part of Ubisoft is under control of Assassin Creed cuz I dun play that much). However, I agree with you about the part where you said "they should temporary close the servers and fix the issues" even tho IDK their true motive of running the servers at this state.

- - - Updated - - -

In addition, neptune trident and phoenix scarf are limited. I don't understand why they let the servers run while both these are open to players. Gives them more reason to purchase gem as soon as possible to get better chances at getting em. People who have stack loads of dls to gamble on them are left out. This is why some are frustrated on servers being opened. The chance of getting a trident now is very little since most of it has already been obtained.
                  Nothing much to say, agreed!
                  P.S I also made a post about this, idk if you can still find it tho

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there. We do understand your situation and that's why we're doing our best to resolve everything the best we can, the soonest possible. Regarding your concerns, Baskerville has released our official updates here.

Allow me to quote some to respond to your concerns:

And...
                  Thanks for the update! We wish to hear more from the Growtopia Team

- - - Updated - - -

I know i'm asking too much but if it would be possible, open DL along with Magplants; gaia, ut and other farming essentials. People who rely on BFG gems are kinda left out on this and BFG owners themselves.
                  Time is needed to fix all these duplication issues please be patient.

Comment

Thanks Nekorei for putting in the effort to come down to speak to the community! We really appreciate the updates comming in recently. However, I have a suggestion, if possible, can you do a QNA on the latest issues in Growtopia over on the Official Growtopia youtube channel? I know its embarrassing to post that a game screwed up but lets be honest, all games have screwed up once in a while. Example, "Minecraft" has many bugs and patched notes but yet they are still top 2 game globally. Additional, some bugs are made into a feature into the game, WOW! Don't be ashamed of what went wrong but I personally feel that yall should embrace these mistakes as nobody is perfect. Personal opinion, live streaming QNA on this issue feels better as yall don't have to post it up after the live stream if yall are not comfortable with it. If not, a video is fine (Pick out common questions from the forums, make a new post about the QNA, make a sb in Growtopia and do a 1 to 1 interview with players cough cough "Worthy Content Creators" etc) Just a suggestion if yall wanna implement it. Thanks again Nekorei!

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                      If the magplants haven't been unlocked by the time the apology event is supposed to start, could it be possible to postpone the apology event? A lot of people depend on bfgs and would miss out on the extra gems if they can't find any open bfgs.
                      This is some good argument

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by OurflePlays View Post
                        I'm stating this loud and clear. I'll be quitting Growtopia if Ubisoft doesn't do anything to fix the "locked" items and decide to start a new event when the "locked" items are still being locked. This includes apology day, carnival etc. I think many feel the same way too ngl. Move the post if u wish so, pls do not complain its in the wrong sub-forums below ty.

[Edit: I changed the title to make it more relevant to the discussion and concerns posted in this thread ~ NekoRei]
                        I am unable to earn any dls from this.
                        Firstly, magplant and ut is locked so I can’t transfer them over to my few tackle world.
                        Secondly, nobody is buying my bait. Usually shiny flashy thing would be sold in seconds but because ut is locked nobody is making it. Thus, not gaining any wls/dls. So far lost 8 dls because unable to farm tackle.

Really hope that there will be a good apology day not just for farming but people who do not farm like me. Maybe double drop from tackle or smth??
                        IGN : AFTRO
                        Loves To Play Growtopia
                        Youtube Channel : AFTRO/AFTRO GT

Comment

If the magplants haven't been unlocked by the time the apology event is supposed to start, could it be possible to postpone the apology event? A lot of people depend on bfgs and would miss out on the extra gems if they can't find any open bfgs.
                          if they give us only double gems, im gonna be pretty pissed
                          “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                          — The Doctor
                          “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                          ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
                            if they give us only double gems, im gonna be pretty pissed
                            They did say this apology event is going to be different than before in the announcements.

Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
                            After Summerfest we will be performing an Apology Week! But this will be no ordinary compensation event, we want to give everyone a chance to partake, but the exact details will be unveiled at a later point in time.
                            . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Bruh pls follow the information from forum
                              U like a child xD 🙄
                              CHEAP STARTOPIA ITEM AT SURSH
                              GrowID : AshRyu

Comment

They did say this apology event is going to be different than before in the announcements.
                                ye i do remember reading that, but whats the bet that it will be like 3x gems or something, because thats apparently so much better, it is typical of ubisoft to do that like
                                “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                                — The Doctor
                                “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                                ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X