[Changed Title] Player Requests + Suggestions on the Current Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Changed Title] Player Requests + Suggestions on the Current Situation

I'm stating this loud and clear. I'll be quitting Growtopia if Ubisoft doesn't do anything to fix the "locked" items and decide to start a new event when the "locked" items are still being locked. This includes apology day, carnival etc. I think many feel the same way too ngl. Move the post if u wish so, pls do not complain its in the wrong sub-forums below ty.

[Edit: I changed the title to make it more relevant to the discussion and concerns posted in this thread ~ NekoRei]

Have you read the post Nekorei added? She stated that DLS will be unlocked soon and the team are planning to extend summerfest for more than 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by OurflePlays View Post
      I'm stating this loud and clear. I'll be quitting Growtopia if Ubisoft doesn't do anything to fix the "locked" items and decide to start a new event when the "locked" items are still being locked. This includes apology day, carnival etc. I think many feel the same way too ngl. Move the post if u wish so, pls do not complain its in the wrong sub-forums below ty.
      chill with this lol, dont overreact. They are literally taking times to fix the problem! Be patient, do other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Uniformity View Post
        Have you read the post Nekorei added? She stated that DLS will be unlocked soon and the team are planning to extend summerfest for more than 1 day
        I know that dls are going to unlocked in "24" hours time, btw its alr 24 hours and I know u are going to say give them more time or smth along those lines. But I'm currently holding 1 nightmare devils, 3 magplants and 1 horns of infinity in my backpack, what can I do with them if they're locked and I have nothing to spend on the events if the release them? Just being brutally honest.

Comment

Originally posted by aRaspberry View Post
          chill with this lol, dont overreact. They are literally taking times to fix the problem! Be patient, do other stuff.
          They got a big profit by locking dls in summerfest... They just could have Close the game until they fixed the dl bgl problem... So they are not in a hurry to fix it. The latest they fix the problem, the most they earn from the game
          Law <3 me :)

Comment

If you wish to leave, leave. Ubisoft doesn't owe you anything... and I'm pretty sure their trying their best to fix this issue right now
            "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post
              They got a big profit by locking dls in summerfest... They just could have Close the game until they fixed the dl bgl problem... So they are not in a hurry to fix it. The latest they fix the problem, the most they earn from the game

If you're thinking from the perspective that the community will resort to iaps fully, you should probably change your mindset.

Yes, IAP is a form of P2W, ONLY for people who have the money or need to do it. Secondly, at this point the team would probably be prioritising getting the player base back rather than sucking dry as much money as possible. Player base was cut by more than 50% after they reopened the game due to massive backlash. What makes you think that they can still generate revenue after all that mess? Think from a company's perspective: Lesser player base with more iap purchase or a larger player base with a decent iap purchase? Clearly the latter would be chosen. So the faster they fix everything, but most importantly the currency, they more players will come back.

Comment

You want to leave? You're more than welcome to, if you're going to overreact and be impatient. The team behind GrowTopia is trying their best to fix the game. Please give them time.
                GROWTOPIAN

Sup. I'm Zyonic. Lost my old forums account; so, this one will have to do.

I'm also a Pillar PvPer and a Spleefer. If you don't know what neither of those things are, I suggest you to go to SPLEF or CW.

LEVEL: 39

Comment

Why yall so angsty? I'm not even threatening Ubisoft or anything but I only wish to see a huge improvement on what happened recently and hope they don't screw up more. Is this what the community become after 6-7 years, accusing people and asking people to leave Growtopia? Seriously being childish guys -__-

Comment

Patience is a Virtue
                    I started playing gt last August 23 2019
                    I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
                    Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
                    Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
                    Gaia:0/1
                    Magplant:0/1
                    Rayman:0/1
                    Buy+ World:0/1
                    Doodad: SOLD

Comment

I know that dls are going to unlocked in "24" hours time, btw its alr 24 hours and I know u are going to say give them more time or smth along those lines. But I'm currently holding 1 nightmare devils, 3 magplants and 1 horns of infinity in my backpack, what can I do with them if they're locked and I have nothing to spend on the events if the release them? Just being brutally honest.
                      It's better to have these items locked while they're retrieving the duplicated ones than to have these unlocked just for your own satisfaction

- - - Updated - - -

Why yall so angsty? I'm not even threatening Ubisoft or anything but I only wish to see a huge improvement on what happened recently and hope they don't screw up more. Is this what the community become after 6-7 years, accusing people and asking people to leave Growtopia? Seriously being childish guys -__-
                      These types of threads are not even new to us, I suggest reading other threads, and perhaps understand the situation further. This does not reflect the community totally as well.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

They didn't even mention when they will unlock the DLS, where'd you got that news? "After 24hours they will unlock DLS" read the thread first made by Nekorei. Plus even if you quit do you think that will affect them? PATHETIC! Before you do something think about it first.
                        You should learn how to wait, do you think were not affected too? Were waiting so you should. If you wanna quit then quit
                        WAIT A MINUTE WHOE A - AREE YOU?!

Comment

Hey , Chill even if u quit , dont need to share

Ubisoft is doing their best and lets just chill

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                            It's better to have these items locked while they're retrieving the duplicated ones than to have these unlocked just for your own satisfaction

- - - Updated - - -

These types of threads are not even new to us, I suggest reading other threads, and perhaps understand the situation further. This does not reflect the community totally as well.
                            I know its better for them to lock these items to prevent further duplications but my main point is that I hope that Ubisoft will not add any events before fully fixing the duplication issue so that players like me get to enjoy the event than stare at my locked items and do nothing

Comment

I dont want your petty rants on this forums, so bye bye go ahead and quit
                              “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                              — The Doctor
                              “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                              ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Working...
                              X