• Show
Clear All

• I’m disagree with their new announcement

Click image for larger version

Name:	44EBF260-DF14-4F98-AC3C-A513C9746FE2.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	594.0 KB
ID:	6721498

What made you decide that this will work as a solution? There is no way that players will report to costumers support that they have received tons of expensive duplicate items just only stupid player will does that. In my opinion, you better fix the game by removing the duplicated items and do another rollback.

Sincerely,
    KoCoRo

They will still be removing the duplicated items. But if the players who are holding duped items message support themselves it will speed up the process. It's ok if they don't message coz the duped items will also be removed in the end

Other than complaining about everything could u just be patient, read through everything again, understand the whole thing and let them fix their own mess up?
    IGN: ColdB

Comment

Originally posted by kocoro_gt View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]243090[/ATTACH]

What made you decide that this will work as a solution? There is no way that players will report to costumers support that they have received tons of expensive duplicate items just only stupid player will does that. In my opinion, you better fix the game by removing the duplicated items and do another rollback.

Sincerely,
      KoCoRo
      They are offering you a safe way to get rid of them, so you can't really complain. Most likely if you trade the duplicated items you'll get suspended, so surrending them is going to speed up the process and won't get you banned.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
        They are offering you a safe way to get rid of them, so you can't really complain. Most likely if you trade the duplicated items you'll get suspended, so surrending them is going to speed up the process and won't get you banned.
        Yes thats true

Comment

they are removing the duplicated items lol, they just said messaging support would help speed it up bruh
          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

In my opinion, you better fix the game by removing the duplicated items and do another rollback.
            There is literally no reason to do another rollback. They have been trying to get rid of duplicated items, hence why the items were locked in the first place.
            Learn to love yourself, before you love others.
            Instagram: @gt.mera
            Discord: //#6666

Comment

Sincerely,
              KoCoRo
              i cant stop laughing at this for god knows what reason lmfao

they'll still remove all of them lol
              change da world
              my final message
              goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix234 View Post
                i cant stop laughing at this for god knows what reason lmfao

they'll still remove all of them lol
                i know right

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by ColdB View Post
                  They will still be removing the duplicated items. But if the players who are holding duped items message support themselves it will speed up the process. It's ok if they don't message coz the duped items will also be removed in the end

Other than complaining about everything could u just be patient, read through everything again, understand the whole thing and let them fix their own mess up?
                  To be honest, many players quit from the game since they are locking some items which damage to players and they haven’t found a good solution to solve yet... though, this is just my suggestion for them to solve this cases as soon as possible also many players have the same idea as mine, too. 😊

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]243090[/ATTACH]

Sincerely,
                    KoCoRo
                    This is no reason for an another rollback. The duplicators started duplication over a week ago. To make an another rollback is unacceptable.
                    Kind regards,
                    Alvarion

Comment

In my opinion, you better fix the game by removing the duplicated items and do another rollback.
                      To be honest, many players quit from the game since they are locking some items which damage to players and they haven’t found a good solution to solve yet... though, this is just my suggestion for them to solve this cases as soon as possible also many players have the same idea as mine, too. ������
                      Do u think another rollback is rly necessary? do u wish to see everyone to lose weeks or maybe even a month of progress in game just for the sake of unlocking the locks? there are a lot more reasons why another rollback is NOT necessary and im lazy to list em out, think abt it urself

If your suggestion isn't any better than wat ubisoft is doing rn, u better don't complain that much and let them finish their job. Stop creating unnecessary threads

s1NcEReLy,
                      coldb
                      IGN: ColdB

Comment

Do u think another rollback is rly necessary? do u wish to see everyone to lose weeks or maybe even a month of progress in game just for the sake of unlocking the locks? there are a lot more reasons why another rollback is NOT necessary and im lazy to list em out, think abt it urself

If your suggestion isn't any better than wat ubisoft is doing rn, u better don't complain that much and let them finish their job. Stop creating unnecessary threads

s1NcEReLy,
                        coldb
                        true this

S I N C E R E L Y,
                        Peenix
                        change da world
                        my final message
                        goodbye

Comment

It's ok if they don't message coz the duped items will also be removed in the end
                          That is not right, there are just some items locked at the moment, such as Magplant, but the Rollback issue was able to duplicate ANYTHING since the Rollback don't work properly and Rollbacked backpack & worlds to two different times, literally ANYTHING could have been duplicated, for an example, I've lost an Magplant and stuff like 10 DLs and got duplicated one Zephyr Helmet, my friend has his Rayman got duplicated and the list goes on, how will they remove the items that has not been locked? For an example, if someone placed 50 vends in his world and took them back and the server rolled back between the point he placed them and took them, he'd have double amount of the vend machines right now and he can sell them for WLs, if they'll remove the duplicated ones, the one who bought them will lose their vends which they bought for WLs, keep in mind that EVERY SINGLE ITEM could have been duplicated, someone could have got his Rayman's Fists doubled and bought some expensive world for them, I wanna see how they'll solve that issue because there is no way that they will (if they wanna remove ALL of the duplicated items, not just Magplants).
                          Rest In Peace, Marley
                          My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                            That is not right, there are just some items locked at the moment, such as Magplant, but the Rollback issue was able to duplicate ANYTHING since the Rollback don't work properly and Rollbacked backpack & worlds to two different times, literally ANYTHING could have been duplicated, for an example, I've lost an Magplant and stuff like 10 DLs and got duplicated one Zephyr Helmet, my friend has his Rayman got duplicated and the list goes on, how will they remove the items that has not been locked? For an example, if someone placed 50 vends in his world and took them back and the server rolled back between the point he placed them and took them, he'd have double amount of the vend machines right now and he can sell them for WLs, if they'll remove the duplicated ones, the one who bought them will lose their vends which they bought for WLs, keep in mind that EVERY SINGLE ITEM could have been duplicated, someone could have got his Rayman's Fists doubled and bought some expensive world for them, I wanna see how they'll solve that issue because there is no way that they will (if they wanna remove ALL of the duplicated items, not just Magplants).
                            That is what I mean bro ..👍🏻 Every item could be a duplicate item after ROLLBACK VII
                            I Wonder how possible they claim back all of the duplicate items while players are now trading them😊 and how long would it take it to claim back all of it? Don’t you know that nowadays many players have quit? Please use your critical thinking before you judge my feedback of the new announcement

Comment

Working...
                            X