Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solution to every problem this week (Lost items)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution to every problem this week (Lost items)

Rollback the game back 2 weeks and fix all the bugs, put the game in maintainance for a day or so. That should return the items? and fix the dupe issue and get rid of the dupe items?

Maybe not, who knows.
    IGN: Roryn | Level 80 | Rent my BFG https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...41#post4204541

True

Although i don't want rollback to like 2-3 weeks ago, if it is needed I think we should.
    I feel like I can take a 3 days break or even a week if they can fix everything. Just putting everything into its original state.
    Although to get rid of dupe items would take longer... As the system can't even detect dupe items. The codes of dupe items and original items are exactly the same as the dupe glitch uses a system freeze and the fact that the dupe was found like far too late. Basically a big loophole. Devs would either need to remove things one by one by tracing the source code or delete all the data starting from when the dupe hack started. Problem for rollback is like GT's server and database holds so much data that they are imperfect and could cause further damage to our economy and inventory like how some people's things are actually duped after rollback and how some's are just gone.... I think. Those database and server would hold like tons of data in their place and it will worsen as time goes as more new items are introduced with effects that are dope and loppholes like this wont help

For those who is out there rampaging about how the server is total potatoes and how the devs team are just so dumb. Think before you speak. Yes compared to games that can hold hundreds of thousands or people in the game at a moment our servers is potatoes, there is no defending that. You need to remember though our game is free-to-play and that unlike games that are big doesn't require you to pay-to-win. You can rise from zero to hero like literally. So stop complaining about the server and the devs team. They are doing their freaking best to keep the game running, satisfy your craving of new items and restore it to prime state. The times when Seth and Hamumu owns the game, daily online players barely reach 20-30k
    Now we are at daily 50k Cmon dudes!!!
    IGN : Valknar
    World : BYTOURS

Come for a cup of tea anytime you want to chat
    Have an incredible day

Art by : Thiel4us

Comment

Never agreed more...

Comment

you see.. they do not save data from 2 weeks ago

░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
        https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
          you see.. they do not save data from 2 weeks ago
          IGN : Valknar
          World : BYTOURS

Come for a cup of tea anytime you want to chat
          Have an incredible day

Art by : Thiel4us

Comment

Originally posted by GTkookie View Post
            Rollback the game back 2 weeks and fix all the bugs, put the game in maintainance for a day or so. That should return the items? and fix the dupe issue and get rid of the dupe items?

Maybe not, who knows.
            Life is not that easy... They dont and cant have that much data...
            Law <3 me :)

Comment

Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post
              Life is not that easy... They dont and cant have that much data...
              It was just an idea sweetheart.
              IGN: Roryn | Level 80 | Rent my BFG https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...41#post4204541

Comment

Working...
              X