Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reply to baskerville [Update II] and Apology week solution (PLEASE READ)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reply to baskerville [Update II] and Apology week solution (PLEASE READ)

    Reply to an announcement by Baskerville.

    Growtopia will hold a week of apologies when growtopia has been fixed. I disagree if this week of apology holds "double gems" (Although they have not yet determined what events will occur. But usually they do this).

    Why?

    we know that not all players who play in Growtopia are legal players, one of which is Auto Farmer / Auto Clicker. If this "double gems" event is present, moreover this event is held for a week, it will give them an opportunity (Auto-clicker) to multiply profit. I don't think the developers need to hold a "double gems" event anymore.


    The Apology week solution

    I suggest the developers to make a "feature-in-game" drawing pixels which is useful to give the opportunity to all players to make an item according to their respective creativity.

    I suggest the developers make a "feature-in-game" that makes it easy for players to bring out their creativity ideas.

    The "feature-in-game" includes:
    -Colouring in the form of Pixel art
    -All pictures of items that can be modified
    -Easy access to use
    - How to use the feature
    - (recommended) language selection for easy understanding

    Goods that have been made will be entered into the account of the maker of his own goods (UNTRADABLE). Of course, after passing the requirements that will be set.

    Bonus: Contest
    The developers will at least choose at least 10 of the best works to Edit:get prize and maybe a Trophy. Since the Player Appreciation Week event is not far away.

    Edit:Participants will get a prize for being part of this contest.

    This feature will be displayed as illustrated below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1594141407603.png
Views:	1
Size:	699.3 KB
ID:	6721502

    Edit:I have posted this suggestion in the Indonesian community. There have been a number of misunderstandings.

    Differences in item sponsor and my suggest:
    Sponsor Item
    -Universal release
    -Have Animation
    -Sound Effect
    -Visual Effec

    My Suggest
    -the design results can only be owned by the designer
    -No effect*


    forgive for sentences that are not understood
    Last edited by OzZED; 07-08-2020, 02:26 AM.
    sigpic
    🚀OzZED🚀

  • #2
    hey yeah growtopia can you guys create a new feature with new stuff in 4 days, ty

    Comment


    • #3
      This is already a thing for completing all Epic Quests.

      Comment


      • #4
        IDK

        Does Anyone know when Dls are trade able?
        Last edited by VMYGT; 07-07-2020, 07:03 PM.
        Just a 16 Years old GT player and basic gamer

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
          This is already a thing for completing all Epic Quests.
          Come on it's apology week. give all players the opportunity to make items according to their own creativity. I think this will satisfy them. Its untradeable anyway.

          For items released in the game, will be released at the Player Appreciation Week
          sigpic
          🚀OzZED🚀

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't think it's a bad idea but it always comes down to whether growtopians would even bother to join in the 'fun'.

            The game rn is mostly about *profit* * profit* *profit*

            This event ur suggesting would end up making people angrier than they already are like

            *we have wAitEd for a week tO get this fIxEd and this is the apology we get?*

            hOw cAn I eVeN mAkE wLs oUt oF tHis?
            bored.

            Comment


            • #7
              Well I'm a 14-year-old kid who doesn't know a thing about designing. I created something ugly but some mature 31-yo man designed an epic clothing piece. This isn't fair, why do I, as a kid, need to do the job of an adult? I want what the mature man designed. I don't know what I want; I don't know how to design, but I do know this is not the apology I want.

              How does your solution deal with the above scenario

              Also, how do you think someone can create a completely new feature in just a week?
              Interesting threads I've made:
              BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JianthePro View Post
                I don't think it's a bad idea but it always comes down to whether growtopians would even bother to join in the 'fun'.

                The game rn is mostly about *profit* * profit* *profit*

                This event ur suggesting would end up making people angrier than they already are like

                *we have wAitEd for a week tO get this fIxEd and this is the apology we get?*

                hOw cAn I eVeN mAkE wLs oUt oF tHis?
                Basically the game is made for fun. Unless someone is pursuing a profit to sell dls with real money :/
                sigpic
                🚀OzZED🚀

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bad idea

                  That would be competition not compensation.
                  InGame Name: vHowl
                  LVL 55
                  Discord: vHowl#5378




                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
                    Well I'm a 14-year-old kid who doesn't know a thing about designing. I created something ugly but some mature 31-yo man designed an epic clothing piece. This isn't fair, why do I, as a kid, need to do the job of an adult? I want what the mature man designed. I don't know what I want; I don't know how to design, but I do know this is not the apology I want.

                    How does your solution deal with the above scenario

                    Also, how do you think someone can create a completely new feature in just a week?
                    I know designing is an adult's job. but here developers will make accessibility easy to use and understand by 12+ yo. And here there is a choice of pictures of items that can be modified.

                    Example: You want to make a kite in any shape you like, like fruits, animals, block items.

                    For the process of making this feature I think they can make it before the PAW event.

                    - - - Updated - - -

                    Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                    That would be competition not compensation.
                    Freedom of Creation

                    "Goods that have been made will be entered into the account of the maker of his own goods (UNTRADABLE)."
                    sigpic
                    🚀OzZED🚀

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nah. I do agree that 2x gems for a week wouldn't be good but this idea what you suggest isn't good either.

                      What if instead 2x gems we get Exclusive item which will be obtainable only if you log in during apology week.
                      InGame Name: vHowl
                      LVL 55
                      Discord: vHowl#5378




                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not sure how Ubisoft have not created a way to detect auto clickers
                        Hey it's me

                        Ign:Manup


                        "If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
                        ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

                        Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                          Nah. I do agree that 2x gems for a week wouldn't be good but this idea what you suggest isn't good either.

                          What if instead 2x gems we get Exclusive item which will be obtainable only if you log in during apology week.
                          I think Rollback Plaques are the exclusive item, no?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Moi View Post
                            I think Rollback Plaques are the exclusive item, no?
                            It's a whole week they definitely have more stuff installed for us
                            Hey it's me

                            Ign:Manup


                            "If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
                            ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

                            Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                              Nah. I do agree that 2x gems for a week wouldn't be good but this idea what you suggest isn't good either.

                              What if instead 2x gems we get Exclusive item which will be obtainable only if you log in during apology week.
                              I also thought about that before. The person with the most bot account is the winner.
                              sigpic
                              🚀OzZED🚀

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X