World Lock Seeds have all been deleted! :'(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talen View Post
    I meant like, what if they deleted the Bedrock seeds on purpose? They couldn't be duped since they're unable to be picked up, so why were they deleted?
    bedrock seeds happened due to an old glitch. I'm guessing that they just decided to patch it recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
      "these remaining ones would be somewhat considered a memento, a keepsake."
      Still never mentioned anywhere of them not gonna remove it. Players have been warned to buy those glitched seeds at a risk and anyone with those seeds shouldn't sell. Which means whoever has it may keep it as a memento in the mean time.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
        Still never mentioned anywhere of them not gonna remove it. Players have been warned to buy those glitched seeds at a risk and anyone with those seeds shouldn't sell. Which means whoever has it may keep it as a memento in the mean time.
        It is true that players were warned about buying them and that they would be removed, but that's only up UNTIL NekoRei made that post saying they will be kept as a momento. After this point, they were basically confirmed to stay in the game. There was no such thing as keeping it "in the mean time" until it gets removed...

Also, do you guys remember that time when a mod broke someone's world lock tree because it was not supposed to exist and it was legit RETURNED to them by a developer? Yeah, it's not so much of an "keep it in the mean time" item now is it.
        Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by Wipou View Post
          There was no such thing as keeping it "in the mean time" until it gets removed...
          It's already been said that the rest of the seeds may be removed in the future when they get back to it. Which means in the mean time people with the seeds can keep it as momento. I think they've decided to remove every glitch seeds since they're already in the process of removing items.

And btw, Seeds and planted trees are two different things. They only mentioned removing the seeds.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaySia View Post
            It's already been said that the rest of the seeds may be removed in the future when they get back to it. Which means in the mean time people with the seeds can keep it as momento. I think they've decided to remove every glitch seeds since they're already in the process of removing items.

And btw, Seeds and planted trees are two different things. They only mentioned removing the seeds.
            Well, I knew a place with a tree and it's gone as well. I know the developers have a lot on their plate already, but the complete deletion of those seeds/trees was just plain lazy... They could have locked them and left them to be investigated as the last item on their huge list, and not a single person would have noticed that those seeds were locked. Most of them were lying in display blocks or boxes anyways.

I've also heard of some guy who managed to keep his world lock seed after they were all seemingly deleted and proceeded to sell it. I do not have any proof if this is true or not, but if it's true, then that it completely unfair to the whole collector community who lost them.
            Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

Comment

Working...
            X