Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Lock Seeds have all been deleted! :'(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • World Lock Seeds have all been deleted! :'(

    I had one in my collection and I know numerous people who had them as well, but they have all been deleted after this maintenance.

    I hope they can be returned, a lot of collectors will be very disappointed.

    The only known Bedrock Seeds in Growtopia were also deleted.
    Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

    Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

  • #2
    Ubisoft had already said it long ago, World lock seeds weren't meant to be kept in game and they might be remove anytime.
    IGN : Liquify

    support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

    Comment


    • #3
      Good.

      I think it's good that they removed bedrock and world lock seeds.
      InGame Name: vHowl
      LVL 55
      Discord: vHowl#5378




      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Liquify View Post
        Ubisoft had already said it long ago, World lock seeds weren't meant to be kept in game and they might be remove anytime.
        That is incorrect.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1594308889031.png
Views:	1
Size:	266.3 KB
ID:	6606654
        IGN : Oakum
        Instagram: @oakum.gt
        Discord: OAKUM#0832

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Oakum View Post
          That is incorrect.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]243270[/ATTACH]
          they still did mentioned on how they would remove if stumbled upon. Just because they say they missed a few seed and didn't bother to look for them doesn't means they wouldn't remove it if they need to
          IGN : Liquify

          support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Liquify View Post
            they still did mentioned on how they would remove if stumbled upon. Just because they say they missed a few seed and didn't bother to look for them doesn't means they wouldn't remove it if they need to
            Clearly you did not read the screenshot. It was stated that those seeds should be kept as keepsakes; thereby showing that the moderators and developers had no intent of removing them.
            IGN : Oakum
            Instagram: @oakum.gt
            Discord: OAKUM#0832

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Oakum View Post
              Clearly you did not read the screenshot. It was stated that those seeds should be kept as keepsakes; thereby showing that the moderators and developers had no intent of removing them.
              I did. I just said that they will remove it when it first happened, so it wasn't very surprising to remove it despite that reply. keeping iems that aren't supposed to exist is a risk
              IGN : Liquify

              support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                I think it's good that they removed bedrock and world lock seeds.
                Why are you against the existence of the Bedrock seeds though? They have been around in-game since time immemorial, and I see no point in suddenly retracting all these glitched seeds now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I personally think they shouldn't have been removed

                  They're just there, not bothering anyone. Sure they're not suppose to exist but that's why it's special and it sort of a remembrance for the old times

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Oakum View Post
                    Clearly you did not read the screenshot. It was stated that those seeds should be kept as keepsakes; thereby showing that the moderators and developers had no intent of removing them.
                    The statement never mentioned or has anything come close to them wanting to keep the seeds as memento. They're basically saying they missed a few seeds but whoever has it may be keep it as a memento in the mean time. They've been warning everyone numerous times that you shouldn't buy the wl seeds for thousands of wls.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RaySia View Post
                      The statement never mentioned or has anything come close to them wanting to keep the seeds as memento. They're basically saying they missed a few seeds but whoever has it may be keep it as a memento in the mean time. They've been warning everyone numerous times that you shouldn't buy the wl seeds for thousands of wls.
                      Well it was obtained through a bug at the first place. It does seem weird to remove it years after but still that can't be a reason for them to not take those items.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The seeds shouldn't have been removed at all, thats stupid.

                        Especially the bedrock seeds, theres already a system in place that would delete them if picked up. (same applies to the bedrock blocks)
                        IGN: Tlaloc1
                        Level 97 / 125
                        1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                        Steam
                        Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
                          The seeds shouldn't have been removed at all, thats stupid.

                          Especially the bedrock seeds, theres already a system in place that would delete them if picked up. (same applies to the bedrock blocks)
                          Well, the Bedrock blocks are still there.... The seeds aren't.
                          Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

                          Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I guess both got created by the duplication exploit, and they realized just removing them is easier than finding all duplicated ones. s
                            LURD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Moi View Post
                              Why are you against the existence of the Bedrock seeds though? They have been around in-game since time immemorial, and I see no point in suddenly retracting all these glitched seeds now.
                              Yes but it's kinda sad if someone has it and you can't obtain it.
                              InGame Name: vHowl
                              LVL 55
                              Discord: vHowl#5378




                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X