Aiming to remove duped items by July 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aiming to remove duped items by July 14th

Hello all! NekoRei posted on the GT Twitter about “unlocking” all of the items that have been locked by July 14th. There are 400 tridents left and 150 Phoenix scarves left. But, I went to go check the tweet again and it wasn’t here! It was gone! Why was it deleted?
    Achievements:

Had 3 Rayman Fists at 1 Time

Owned a BFG

Had 200DLS in my backpack at once

Had 1,000,000 gems in my account at once
    Worrying about my items being deleted because they were probably duplicated

Originally posted by LargeFry View Post
    Hello all! NekoRei posted on the GT Twitter about “unlocking” all of the items that have been locked by July 14th. There are 400 tridents left and 150 Phoenix scarves left. But, I went to go check the tweet again and it wasn’t here! It was gone! Why was it deleted?
    Maybe they are trying to give a better answer and update some stuff.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Miscommunication between the team i think?

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
        Maybe they are trying to give a better answer and update some stuff.
        Hopefully. I think it would take longer to be totally honest

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
        Miscommunication between the team i think?
        Didn’t they say that they were gonna work on not miscommunicating?
        Achievements:

Owned a BFG

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-07-10-01-31-04-56_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.png
Views:	1
Size:	295.6 KB
ID:	6606657

I can see it,but i cant see reply
          GrowID:RapidRollGT
          Main and BFG Link:OCGU
          Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

Comment

Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]243275[/ATTACH]

I can see it,but i cant see reply
            That’s the one I seen. Most likely miscommunication
            Achievements:

Owned a BFG

Comment

I think the text was a bit misleading. I think they meant there's 400 tridents and 150 scarfs left to be found.

Comment

Hey everyone.

The post was indeed deleted because it was confusing and to avoid any further confusion. We apologise for that.

From what we've been told, the team plans on providing an update on the duplication incident next week, along with an update on the amount of Phoenix Scarves and Neptune's Tridents remaining to be found by players.
                Instagram: lunatary_gt
                Discord: Lunatary#8984

Comment

Originally posted by LargeFry View Post
                  Didn’t they say that they were gonna work on not miscommunicating?
                  Wdym?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatary View Post
                    Hey everyone.

The post was indeed deleted because it was confusing and to avoid any further confusion. We apologise for that.

From what we've been told, the team plans on providing an update on the duplication incident next week, along with an update on the amount of Phoenix Scarves and Neptune's Tridents remaining to be found by players.

Well, that's a first regarding letting us know how many of the limited items are available. Thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, hence, we deleted the original post. Somehow the update about the duplication incident and the update about the remaining tridents and scarfs got mixed up. We will provide updates separately on both topics early next week.

~ Baskerville

Comment

Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
                        Hello everyone,

Sorry for the confusion, hence, we deleted the original post. Somehow the update about the duplication incident and the update about the remaining tridents and scarfs got mixed up. We will provide updates separately on both topics early next week.

~ Baskerville
                        hello baskerville i emailed support but still hasnt got replied from it, its been 6 days already. i can wait but can u make sure they will reply my case?

Comment

Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
                          Hello everyone,

~ Baskerville
                          Next week... uhmm so we will know how many tridents and scarfs were not found when summerfest already ended!? Could there be a possibility to have an update within the event duration? I mean like, growtopians would not waste their time getting something that is already out...
                          A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
                          World: ZYTRAN
                          Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

Originally posted by TonyChase View Post
                            Next week... uhmm so we will know how many tridents and scarfs were not found when summerfest already ended!? Could there be a possibility to have an update within the event duration? I mean like, growtopians would not waste their time getting something that is already out...
                            The Event will be extended due to the DLS being locked, Nekorei has said this in her posts

Comment

Legal systems openly say they made a mistake, not to rush to hide and delete.

Comment

Working...
                              X