Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't care you have phoenix items or not, do you guys really enjoy the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah even though its hard to get rare items, i still enjoy playing by farming and earning for my items. if somehow i get lucky geting drops like sfw or other rare event items then thats a plus
    IGN: Velajuel
    Main World VELAMAIN
    Guild: Health

Focused Eyes: 100/100
    Frosty Hair: 22/200
    Blue Name: 70/125
    Ancestral Lens of Riches: 5/6

YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjZ...QPT7JfZ2KWsWmw
    A sub would be appreciated!

Comment

I personally am feeling 50/50 on this game. I like playing and talking with friends. But ever since the introduction of vending machines I feel like this game has mainly gone into profit. You need profit to build something nice or afford nicer blocks for building. You need profit to buy cooler items. I wish that I could trust people more but it gets hard sometimes literally the other day (Yes trying to profit) I had a guy say can I see the logs on the buy+world through the cctv. SO i accessed him to it with an sl the first thing he tries to do is steal the cctv. We can't change people I know that and it sucks not being able to trust 99% of gt.
      My Way:

Be Kind
      Be Humble
      Be Wise

Comment

Originally posted by IUnify View Post
        I personally am feeling 50/50 on this game. I like playing and talking with friends. But ever since the introduction of vending machines I feel like this game has mainly gone into profit. You need profit to build something nice or afford nicer blocks for building. You need profit to buy cooler items. I wish that I could trust people more but it gets hard sometimes literally the other day (Yes trying to profit) I had a guy say can I see the logs on the buy+world through the cctv. SO i accessed him to it with an sl the first thing he tries to do is steal the cctv. We can't change people I know that and it sucks not being able to trust 99% of gt.
        I totally agree, like I enjoy playing with friends and socializing... But I also enjoy when I got a plan to get wls and I build worlds have fun but still the game has to evolve. Ubisoft created this PVP card battle, many players enjoyed it but then it just disappeared. Ubisoft has to listen to players and take suggestions.
        -IGN: NOTSHOTS
        -Main World: NOTSHOTS

2013-2014 Player
        Got Mini-you 3 times on the same account

-Goals:
        1-Level. (51/125)\
        2-Awsomeness 100%
        3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
        4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
        5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)
        sigpic

Comment